Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He makes you pay in advance.
This makes a lot more sense than "Well, akshully in a world as rough and lawless (blah blah blah)..."
Thanks.

Given the current kerfuffle about 0.3.2.39, I'll avoid it until it can at least be verified as legitimate.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah no clue where the latest version posted here came from
Or who made it
At this point im not even sure if the dev made it:KEK:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Just tested and you are right, not sure how that managed to happen. Will fix.
I have deleted entire sections of my game without realizing until 2-3 updates later when someone points it out or I find it in bug-testing.
I feel this comment so much.

• Haha
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

HjjK

Oct 11, 2021
Hy Sam_Tail, I love the game and every new addition, but I wanted to ask a couple questions. Can we get a slutty slingshot bikini? Will there be more tattoo options, primarily a succubus tattoo? Will there be more pregnancy content, like twin pregnancy and more dialogue revolving around Sammy's pregnancy? And finally will we evere see Emily again after the heaven quest, is there anything planned for her in the future?

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
The Dev is sick with Bronchitis and was barely able to finish some graphic updates, so i would say this update is NOT legit.

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
The Dev is sick with Bronchitis and was barely able to finish some graphic updates, so i would say this update is NOT legit.
I had a little play and experienced some of the new written content for the pink room. I can't wait to see the images that go alongside it and how some of them will play out. I didn't go any further than that though as I want to experience it all with the pink room.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i hope you plan to either animate or hire an animator to animate the scenes existing and new, cause it would make this game from good to god tier

Reactions: modeek

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Made it so that if Mira is gifted pepper spray, her kidnap questline is avoided entirely. Nothing interesting happens in this line and is only for those who want to avoid everything entirely.
If you don't do the pepper spray route, is it like an investigation thing where can eventually find her (alive), or is "washed up on shore dead" the inevitable outcome of that questline?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
He literally says
If you don't do the pepper spray route, is it like an investigation thing where can eventually find her (alive), or is "washed up on shore dead" the inevitable outcome of that questline?
You can rescue her at the end of the investigation (provided you didn't forget her for one month/season)

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Hy Sam_Tail, I love the game and every new addition, but I wanted to ask a couple questions. Can we get a slutty slingshot bikini? Will there be more tattoo options, primarily a succubus tattoo? Will there be more pregnancy content, like twin pregnancy and more dialogue revolving around Sammy's pregnancy? And finally will we evere see Emily again after the heaven quest, is there anything planned for her in the future?
More tattoos eventually. I am holding off on adding more until I need them because they would also need to be added to every CG. Pretty sure I will want some for planned missions so keeping the spaces open for now.

What has more content, Cass after Mia not doing so well or Cass/Mia if you save her?
Saving her has a bit more content. It's mostly the same up until the whoring/investigation phase.

New anti biotics and finally starting to recover.

i hope you plan to either animate or hire an animator to animate the scenes existing and new, cause it would make this game from good to god tier
Never going to happen. Way too much work and not even sure its possible with all the customisation.

View attachment 3682094

cg mash up. so during anal, it always displays this cg, it makes zero sense
The image posted was a test for a new way to do the penetration/cum cutins. More will be added for the public release that are accurate.

would love a trans mc option. seeing as you can start the game as a male, would love to be able to be given a dick instead of a vag. that would make this game even more unique
Never going to happen. That is an entirely different game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ye, maybe its a beta build again, a unfinished update. One thing is for sure: i will not touch this update until it appears on Patreon.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Ye, maybe its a beta build again, a unfinished update. One thing is for sure: i will not touch this update until it appears on Patreon.
May be Sam Tail has uploaded it for users to test. This can speed up uploading of a public release with less bugs.

I hope in a public release Sam Tail will make dialogs with Svetlana and othe girls, including dialogs when they are pregnant. I think in the pub also shoul be specific dialogs and events when Sammy or/and Trixie pregnant.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
May be Sam Tail has uploaded it for users to test. This can speed up uploading of a public release with less bugs.

I hope in a public release Sam Tail will make dialogs with Svetlana and othe girls, including dialogs when they are pregnant. I think in the pub also shoul be specific dialogs and events when Sammy or/and Trixie pregnant.
It is a beta that was posted to his Patreon subscribers, since that's one of the rewards for being a supporter. One or more supporters also leak the patreon version here most of the time, which is almost always buggy with a lot of placeholder content.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes