Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Cass gets bullied if you tell the soccer boys to scare the bullies off or the bully chains haven't made much progress after 6 game weeks due to either high confidence or just not turning up.

Some events are planned where Sammy can deal with them herself if they are targeting herself or Cass and we will probably see that in soonish.

Anie Mevushal

Feb 27, 2020
Changelog v.21

• Fixed rent related crash at startup
  • Fixed gamine first time related crash
  • Fixed ashon and other NPCs not being flagged at met

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Changelog v.21

• Fixed rent related crash at startup
  • Fixed gamine first time related crash
  • Fixed ashon and other NPCs not being flagged at met
That's like the worse changelog post I have ever seen. Full changelog below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
I don't really get why the commando perk is paired with the exhib perk.
"Ah yes, I lounged naked on the beach ONCE. I will now proceed to throw away all underwear."
If you wanna argue logic, it doesn't really make sense.

What I'm getting at here is, I'd like to see those 2 perks separated.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
That's like the worse changelog post I have ever seen. Full changelog below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for confirming the age old wisdom that, if you want an actually helpful answer on the internet, just post a shitty answer yourself and someone will correct you with valid information.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for confirming the age old wisdom that, if you want an actually helpful answer on the internet, just post a shitty answer yourself and someone will correct you with valid information.
Sadly that's not always the case. And that's why misinformation spreads like wildfire, if the dev wasn't here, that's more likely what we would've got.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I don't really get why the commando perk is paired with the exhib perk.
"Ah yes, I lounged naked on the beach ONCE. I will now proceed to throw away all underwear."
If you wanna argue logic, it doesn't really make sense.

What I'm getting at here is, I'd like to see those 2 perks separated.
It's not about sitting on the beach once, but being a full on exhibitionist. The beach event is about revealing the personality that already exists.

can we gift some to Cass?
In this build, no. But Cass (and Mira) is planned to be fully developed much like you see with Jaylee/Robin. As are the dance girls.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I think Alison quest is bugged, I pick it up but when you try to talk with her again to talk about what you and Dezydery talk about, all she says is test and then she runs away

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
It's not about sitting on the beach once, but being a full on exhibitionist. The beach event is about revealing the personality that already exists.
Ok gochu.

But uh, is there a way for me to basically "disable" the commando perk? I'd still like to have the option available to wear underwear for kicks. Is there a value I can change in save data or somethin?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Please make walkthrough for this game!
Eventually I hope

I think Alison quest is bugged, I pick it up but when you try to talk with her again to talk about what you and Dezydery talk about, all she says is test and then she runs away
Yeah bugged for now. Will be fixed for the public release. Still not had time to progress her story.

Ok gochu.

But uh, is there a way for me to basically "disable" the commando perk? I'd still like to have the option available to wear underwear for kicks. Is there a value I can change in save data or somethin?
There was a way to disable it posted earlier in the thread with a file download. But the removal of underwear is not a popular thing do I plan to change the effects of the perk for the public release. It will instead allow you to wear but trigger events with Sammy grumbling about wearing something if they are not tagged as slutty/thong/perverted

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes