syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Eventually I hope

Yeah bugged for now. Will be fixed for the public release. Still not had time to progress her story.

There was a way to disable it posted earlier in the thread with a file download. But the removal of underwear is not a popular thing do I plan to change the effects of the perk for the public release. It will instead allow you to wear but trigger events with Sammy grumbling about wearing something if they are not tagged as slutty/thong/perverted
ok, otherwise great work that you doing then

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Sam_Tail
What is the difference between the two lower tiers (3 and 5 caps) on your Patreon? They seem to offer the same benefits?

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Nice changelog. Great to see new additions. I haven't checked for some time so nice to see progress. Is it still possible to offer ass in bar for patrons of you want to retain virginity? There is that one scene where you sit on lap and if you are drunk/horny enough without panties the guy basically forces the vaginal penetration. No way to have it go in the butt instead yet?

Great work ^^ hoping to see sex mechanics get deeper for existing ones.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
The poster might have gone for Cunningham's Law to get the answer out of you.
Possibly, but that was the actual .20 -> .21 changelog IIRC, so... they had the actual changelog at hand at some point?

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Sam_Tail
What do you think about inverted nipples option? Just curious. Even if it's only for one size (logically biggest of currently available) of breasts.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, I've talked to Robin, talked to the boys - but Robin still doesn't have sex with the soccer boys. What am I supposed to do?
I think you have to do the bus sex first, it what I had to do to get Robin in doing sex in the first place, go together on the bus but you don't do the sex, no, watch Robin getting sex a few times, till Robin is talking about all the wild sex that Robin is getting and becoming a whore as Robin is getting the whore title

Mar 17, 2018
I think you have to do the bus sex first, it what I had to do to get Robin in doing sex in the first place, go together on the bus but you don't do the sex, no, watch Robin getting sex a few times, till Robin is talking about all the wild sex that Robin is getting and becoming a whore as Robin is getting the whore title
And this'll lead to the soccer boys stuff? DIdn't know the title was a thing too

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
And this'll lead to the soccer boys stuff? DIdn't know the title was a thing too
yea, it's what I had to do to get Robin to show up at the soccer boy's place, at first it was just me and the boys till I started doing the bus sex. Robin wanted to tag along on doing the bus sex fun, then one day, Robin showed up after I and the boys did some soccer, Robin showed up at the wall behind the school.

David Münter

Jul 26, 2017
About the rape subject: Sam doesn't have to enjoy rape per se.

1. The "broken virgin" path is already very good. Where Sam becomes slutty, something like "I am already screwed so why not?"

2. When she has sufficiently high desire and maybe appropriate perks you can make it so she doesn't quite consider it rape anymore.
How I am supposed to get this Trait? I tried various approaches. In the end it will probably something very easy and I just didnt saw it.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes