Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How I am supposed to get this Trait? I tried various approaches. In the end it will probably something very easy and I just didnt saw it.
You need to get the "pure virgin" perk first, then lose it, it acts as a debuff for 14 days but you get the "numb" perk (permanent) which is not a bad perk.

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know how many times you need to do this for Robin to win this whore title? I've been making her have sex on the bus for days and she's already appeared both in the field and in the house where the boys stay, but I can't move forward in the prostitution scenes in the bar

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
'I've been having this issue when talking to all haven npcs since a few past versions of the game, i'm not sure if the cause is the save itself or something else 1684273757060.png

steelborn001

Jun 16, 2019
The contents are getting more and more and the fixer universe is growing ^_^, there is one thing I always pointed the self-voicing, when enabled you hear the stats and its annoying.Is there a way or can we just disable that part. I like the self-voicing it's like watching "movies recap" video from youtube.
Thank you for the update.

Dec 9, 2018
Used Lebo before talking with the investigator and went for the Game path. Sam came so many times while inserting, that it broke reality.

EDIT: Should probably mention that the mix of alcohol, Lebo and other perks pushed Desire to around 1100 and kept replenishing the whole time.
1684352719136.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Amhran
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes