vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I got the "pure virgin" perk and now it feels like my game is bricked (i.e. I never have any desire to do anything).
Why are you forcing me to do stuff in your timeframe instead of letting me decide when to do what? At least give me a real choice instead of foisting this on me without any warning.

fakyumakyu69

Jul 28, 2020
any android version for the latest update?

Tried on joiplay but somehow it just keep crashing after loading screen. How do I fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: FieneCanaria

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
How am I supposed to keep Confidence high?
Early on, before I can find any consentual sexual partners (those soccer boys are annoyingly hard to seduce...) that aren't paying me for it, it's super fucking hard to keep it at anything decent. I've found that playing with the soccer boys improves it, as does playing volleyball at the beach, but every other bus trip I get a -4 event, and every day at school there's a bully event that drops it another 5... like, how?

_Moth

Dec 17, 2022
Is there content planned for Sammy/PC with Dr.Tucker? Also an estimate when it's planned for content with the other flatmates (i.e Jason, possibly Stalker/Obssesive route) to come out?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Is there content planned for Sammy/PC with Dr.Tucker? Also an estimate when it's planned for content with the other flatmates (i.e Jason, possibly Stalker/Obssesive route) to come out?
I believe Sam_Tail mentioned on another page somewhere that there isn't anything planned between Dr Tucker and MC.

zlst

Nov 17, 2022
If someone has the performance problem, go to renpy/config.py and change
autosave_on_choice to False
autosave_on_input to False
load_before_transition to False
Also you may try increasing screen_cache_size to a higher value.

Last edited:
Reactions: Softys

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
 how do I find/get to the lesbian sex scene
Go to the scrapyard until you find the girl who lives / works there. Talk to her, become friends, exc and that leads to the scene with her. That's currently the only lesbian scene in the game (AFAIK, I don't recall there being any others added yet).

is there any way to help cass when she is being bullied?
Not currently, again AFAIK.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
why are the bullies change their target tho, is it because the mc didnt go to school for a long time or having high confident?
They target the MC until you get them to change targets. IIRC it's high confidence and / or becoming friends with the soccer boys. One event with the soccer boys has them deal with the bullies for you.

It's obviously possible in the future you might be able to do something to help her, just not in the current version of the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFixer-0.3.1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes