Feb 27, 2018
Does this count as piracy? :unsure:
probably technically not, because the google drive is a legitimate source for copies, being posted by the copyright holder and thus presumably being authorized to distribute copies on their behalf. Copyright is kind of a stupid and nonsensical concept when you get into the weeds with it..

j7u01

Jul 2, 2018
On another note:

1. Don't you think the current $10 handed over through gloryholes is a bit low, even in the context of the universe? Personally, I think $20 or a little bit more would make more sense.

2. It would be great if there was an option for Sammy not to take her clothes off in a gloryhole booth.
We have open crotch panties, so it would be great to make use of them.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
Love this game i think it's ever so lovely the only things i think this game is missing is maybe giving our character when she is pregnant allowing her to caress her belly when she is knocked up that would wonderful otherwise great game keep it up.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
You better don't ask for the latest updates. Sure, there is a lot of things that were added and some things were improved (or at least it was the goal to improve them), but at the same time there were a lot of bugs implemented and some things that did work with the .04 version suddenly no longer work because of bugs. For example Sammy is no longer able to orgasm from sex (her arousal goes down instead of up while she has sex) or having sex with the soccer boys will lead to a ton of error messages and so on.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes