XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Newest change logs mention exhibitionist events with Rachel, but the school locks at night. How do we find her in the gym after hours? or does she hang out other places after school?
You have to show Rachel the secret entrance the football boys told you about (I think at 100 relation). Then the school unlocks at night.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
She's also been calling classes "clbums" in my games. ngl, I was debating if these were an affect of the Bambi trait censoring certain words or some sorta euro slang Im too American to understand...
A recent change was that Bambi uses some cutsie words like 'bum' instead of 'ass' or whatever.
So 'class' turns into 'clbum'.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
A recent change was that Bambi uses some cutsie words like 'bum' instead of 'ass' or whatever.
So 'class' turns into 'clbum'.
Holy shit, I cant believe I didnt piece that together... The game is literally word replacing anything that says "ass"? that's hilarious method to replace swear words on the fly.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Holy shit, I cant believe I didnt piece that together... The game is literally word replacing anything that says "ass"? that's hilarious method to replace swear words on the fly.
So if she's talking about sea fish, she might say bbum? I think certain things need to be excluded from the Bambi trait.
Or even bbum guitars. (Yes, I know that's pronounced like "base" but in text...)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Personally, I love those dev builds for those reasons. I didn't check this one, and respect wishes not to, but to see the work being done, with all the sideeffects and unfinished artefacts, is when a game truly comes alive for me.
Mechanically speaking, anyways, I'm not so enthusiastic about reading unfinished stories, that'd probably spoil the final product for me.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
She was in the pub. Got dizzy and woke up outside.
Ok nice, seems like a new add. Related to the bar, I was only aware of another non-con scene where when exiting after working (and drunk?) has a very low chance of getting her kidnapped? Super short scene though, basically she ends up back behind the bar a couple renders later, maybe it's meant to be fleshed out more in the future.

Reactions: beamray

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Pass out/getting dizzy in the pub? Was not that possible in one of the older builds of this game or is it back in again? I never had that one where she passed out and bound, blindfolded and gagged. Interesting.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Pass out/getting dizzy in the pub? Was not that possible in one of the older builds of this game or is it back in again? I never had that one where she passed out and bound, blindfolded and gagged. Interesting.
I know there was a bar related one where she gets propositioned and follows the guy outside in the back alley. Sometimes the scene plays out normally, other times she gets jumped.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I have the impression that 3.3.17 isn't a stable build so why did someone request for it to be pushed on the front page and removing the last stable one?
Doing piracy is one thing but could we try to do it smartly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xakorik
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes