jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
ANYONE UNLOCK THE COLLEGE YET, PLEASE SHARE THE SAVE. UNABLE TO UNLOCK THE COLLEGE
Sorry it's a bit complicated right now you might be blocked because of Jenny, talk to her in the kitchen on any day at 12.
If she is currently collecting rent, that's all you need to do. College unlocks on day 8 if you progress through the main quest.

Ashley how i meet Ashley ? i meet her in the park what next ?
Next up, go to Abby's room in the evening on Friday, then prep them breakfast on Saturday morning and chill in the living room at noon.

Hello, I can't figure out how to open the scene with Jenny and Abby? (corruption and love 100)
Shower with Jenny. You need both girls stats at 100 and charisma at 80.

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
can you tell me how to meet emily and unlock her content
To meet Emily:
- talk to Jenny about rent in your room on Day 4+
- talk to Jenny about your dad in the kitchen on Day 5+ at 12
- go to college on Day 8+ at 9

Georgenaut

Aug 7, 2016
To meet Emily:
- talk to Jenny about rent in your room on Day 4+
- talk to Jenny about your dad in the kitchen on Day 5+ at 12
- go to college on Day 8+ at 9
If you wait until day 8 or later to get the kitchen scene with Jenny it breaks unlocking the college since it currently only unlocks on day 8.

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
If you wait until day 8 or later to get the kitchen scene with Jenny it breaks unlocking the college since it currently only unlocks on day 8.
it doesn't break it, it just unlocks it later if you don't talk to Jenny. But I can see how it would seem like it's broken. I just gave priority to the story, maybe I can make something here where you can access the college but not be able to speak to Emily.

i did this but no emily house
To unlock her house, you need to talk to her on Saturday at 12 in the park

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes