werty489

Oct 5, 2022
it doesn't break it, it just unlocks it later if you don't talk to Jenny. But I can see how it would seem like it's broken. I just gave priority to the story, maybe I can make something here where you can access the college but not be able to speak to Emily.

To unlock her house, you need to talk to her on Saturday at 12 in the park
THANKS

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 3386311

Overview:
Welcome to The Flash, a Neonpunk city that exists in a realm where time holds both secrets and possibilities. As the protagonist in this sandbox RPG, your journey unfolds in a familiar yet distinct place. Enjoy the freedom to write your story, encounter intriguing characters, and navigate through nearly endless opportunities waiting in the neon-lit streets. Good luck!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-02-27
Developer: jaquine -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -
Other:

View attachment 3386292 View attachment 3386305 View attachment 3386306 View attachment 3386307 View attachment 3386308

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFlash-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Yes,if you can't use old saves maybe you should mention it in the begining.
Well it wasn't a priority to fix it but I understand that a clarification would help, it's actually kind of impossible to "fix it" outright and all games of this kind have this problem, especially games that are expanding fast (this game falls into this category) BUT I did manage to make a save fix for every player that will be available with 0.04 version which will have backwards compatibility for the entire development journey.

Until then you are welcome to post your save and I'll fix it for you.

this is a good flash game
Thanks!

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Well it wasn't a priority to fix it but I understand that a clarification would help, it's actually kind of impossible to "fix it" outright and all games of this kind have this problem, especially games that are expanding fast (this game falls into this category) BUT I did manage to make a save fix for every player that will be available with 0.04 version which will have backwards compatibility for the entire development journey.

Until then you are welcome to post your save and I'll fix it for you.

Thanks!
I have a similar issue with my old save, would you be able to take a look please? Also the videos do not load after giving Jenny the flowers at 12

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I have a similar issue with my old save, would you be able to take a look please? Also the videos do not load after giving Jenny the flowers at 12
^ I fixed your save but unfortunately, I couldn't find any issue with the video. I played the online version with your save and it worked. I would love to figure out why that specific video didn't load and it would greatly help if you tell me which browser you play on?
Thanks for letting me know about the issue and I'm sorry you didn't have a smoother playthrough.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
^ I fixed your save but unfortunately, I couldn't find any issue with the video. I played the online version with your save and it worked. I would love to figure out why that specific video didn't load and it would greatly help if you tell me which browser you play on?
Thanks for letting me know about the issue and I'm sorry you didn't have a smoother playthrough.
Thank you for the fix, much appreciated! It’s must be because I play via mobile (iPhone) and was using the safari app and also tried on Firefox.
After playing with the fix, I had the same issue with Maya and Emily’s videos but it’s not every video, so not sure what the issue is

Last edited:

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Thank you for the fix, much appreciated! It’s must be because I play via mobile (iPhone) and was using the safari app and also tried on Firefox.
After playing with the fix, I had the same issue with Maya and Emily’s videos but it’s not every video, so not sure what the issue is
No problem!
That's good information and could help me narrow down the problem so I'll look into it, thanks!

Reactions: Billshwr
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes