bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFlash-0.01Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: jaquine

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So I am playing the game, The very first thing i suggest for this type of game is a quest log of some sort that gives us a basic pathway to progress content. This way it won't feel like we are missing anything. Wondering around aimlessly in these types of games is not ideal :)

Edit: I know it does show when you wake up the statement where "maybe a quest will appear that day" which is great but a dedicated quest log on the side would be great.
ALSO: See if you can implement an area on the sidebar where it shows where people are during the day. Like at 1pm it shows jenny: At work or whatever just so we don't end up having to click all over the place to figure out where they are ?

Last edited:

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
So I am playing the game, The very first thing i suggest for this type of game is a quest log of some sort that gives us a basic pathway to progress content. This way it won't feel like we are missing anything. Wondering around aimlessly in these types of games is not ideal :)

Edit: I know it does show when you wake up the statement where "maybe a quest will appear that day" which is great but a dedicated quest log on the side would be great.
ALSO: See if you can implement an area on the sidebar where it shows where people are during the day. Like at 1pm it shows jenny: At work or whatever just so we don't end up having to click all over the place to figure out where they are ?
Thank you for taking the time to try it out and thank you for your feedback. Quest tracking is very high on my todo list but it's not a priority just yet. I might throw something basic in the sidebar for you to refer to in the future update and then refine it when the time is right. You can expect the basic quest tracking in the next update :)

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
what triggers group scene
There are 2 threesomes: 1 require full stats on both women and 80 str and then doing yoga with Jenny
the other requires full stats on Abby and meeting her friend which you can do on Tuesday morning in the park or by selecting the correct pathway in the prologue.
They are both under the cheat code

Anyone know where this scene is from?
If you're asking in the game, it's in the yoga scenes for Jenny that can be found in the living room
If you're asking for where the scene is borrowed from, you'll probably find it by typing nicole aniston yoga on phub

Fastest Man to Cum ?
Do you have a feeling that the protagonist has weak endurance? Maybe something I could work on for future updates if so

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I appreciate the clarification, should I add those tags? The tags would change when the content is added but for now it was only as a sneak peak for future content. The specific scene you referred to in the MMFFF scene the main girl is not shared with the friend but the other 2 are, so wasn't sure if that is considered NTR. If anything, I was thinking of adding those tags later on when the scene is implemented. Swinging is definitely present in later stages, that scene in specific.
The story will get a bit more fleshed out with future updates where corruption of the 2 household members will be better represented and they will indeed turn out bi because of it. Abby and her friend are conditionally bi, they wouldn't do anything together if it weren't for the specific scene in which the main protagonist is present.
As for the scenes, yes the can be achieved by maxing out stats for Jenny and Abby and getting 80 on charisma for the shower scenes and 80 strength for the yoga scenes. It could feel a potential grind to get to those scenes for now as there isn't much else to do but you can use the cheat code
to get double stats when you're going through the game and also unlocking those specific scenes which are meant for supporters later on when the game is closer to a "story" and further away from "early development"
From what you said so far, that's not NTR. (bear in mind it is still largely considered cuck-style content).

I'd suggest adding a future/planned tags section. (for swinging and such).

Might be worth clarifying which LIs... but honestly those that would dislike/hate such content would avoid the game anyway. And those that might allow it, would only do so if it's avoidable. (although tolerance for certain types of avoidable content is a declining thing these days).

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
From what you said so far, that's not NTR. (bear in mind it is still largely considered cuck-style content).

I'd suggest adding a future/planned tags section. (for swinging and such).

Might be worth clarifying which LIs... but honestly those that would dislike/hate such content would avoid the game anyway. And those that might allow it, would only do so if it's avoidable. (although tolerance for certain types of avoidable content is a declining thing these days).
Alright, sounds good. I will review the tags and will add the planned future content tags under developer notes next to the roadmap with the next update.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Dude, this is obtuse as fuck. Desperately need some sort of guide or something.

P.S.: What even ARE full stats?

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Dude, this is obtuse as fuck. Desperately need some sort of guide or something.

P.S.: What even ARE full stats?
Working on it for the next update. Do come back in 2 weeks when I post it.
Other than that, I apologize for the lack of information. Full stats are 100 but scenes change before that and progression is visible.
If you want to experience everything the game has to offer, use the cheat
get your charm and strength to 80, and Abby and Jenny stats to 100. Then visit them around the house.
If you meet Abby's friend in the park on Tuesday morning, you can also visit Abby in her room at night on Friday to progress that too.

I was hoping that the images of where the women are would help but I see I need to do better with future updates.
Thanks for checking out the game and leaving me feedback!

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Working on it for the next update. Do come back in 2 weeks when I post it.
Other than that, I apologize for the lack of information. Full stats are 100 but scenes change before that and progression is visible.
If you want to experience everything the game has to offer, use the cheat
get your charm and strength to 80, and Abby and Jenny stats to 100. Then visit them around the house.
If you meet Abby's friend in the park on Tuesday morning, you can also visit Abby in her room at night on Friday to progress that too.

I was hoping that the images of where the women are would help but I see I need to do better with future updates.
Thanks for checking out the game and leaving me feedback!
I have over 100 Strength and 100 Stamina...as for the girls..WAY over 100 on love and corruption.Saw the friend Ashley in prologue and NEVER since.Spend entire tuesdays in park and nothing.

current stats: Str:103 Stam: 100 Charisma:96 Abby Love:314 Abby Corruption:134 Jenny Love:287 Jenny Corruption:221

Reactions: Nailish

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I have over 100 Strength and 100 Stamina...as for the girls..WAY over 100 on love and corruption.Saw the friend Ashley in prologue and NEVER since.Spend entire tuesdays in park and nothing.

current stats: Str:103 Stam: 100 Charisma:96 Abby Love:314 Abby Corruption:134 Jenny Love:287 Jenny Corruption:221
Wow, you somehow got over 100 Strength haha.
Ok so, all the scenes for Jenny happen in the shower and living room doing yoga (morning at 7-8 shower and 10-11 living room).
Abby scenes are in the shower 8-9 and Friday evening at 20 if you met Ashley, then Saturday morning kitchen and Saturday noon, living room. Follow the circled images on locations.
Since you already met ashley, you can't meet her in the park.
Don't forget to use the code to enjoy all the options.

Oh and unless it's Friday evening, ignore all images on bedrooms, it's all WIP

I hope this explains it well enough

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm confused, how do you go back to the college? After the first day all I can figure out how to do are interact with my housemates, and do exercise?

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I'm confused, how do you go back to the college? After the first day all I can figure out how to do are interact with my housemates, and do exercise?
Hi, that's only the prologue, more locations will open up with future updates. For now you can only upgrade your stats and the housemates stats to explore side adventures.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes