4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 7, 2016
Just finished best girl Janet's play through. Awesome game though the ladies a little thiccer then I like them :love: Gnna go through the other 4 stories now.
Really do appreciate the thin girls so ty 4 that

Reactions: Pent Panda

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
Gawt dayum, throw some inc on this and you got me wondering if I made this game. Kudos for branching out my dude.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
OMG... Why they sooo moch Skinny? O_O
And..
Were is Titis? I mean BIG Titis? O_O
It game for peoples who like FLAT gils? O_O

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Chests say 11, waists say 120, and faces say 45 and a kicked methamphetamine addiction.

All in all, a direct improvement over the 300 pound landwhales in other games.

ProfLiquidDick

Oct 28, 2019
Are there like 1 ending for each girl + 1 bad ending (or maybe the last one with two girls) since I don't see any harem tag?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, you can see all endings in one sitting even without New game+. Just use the phone option when it's available and work otherwise.
Thanks for your feedback so far! Both good and bad reviews are really helpful.
I played so far only "Teen Alien..." and "The Flat..." and absolutely loved them for their wholesomeness.
There are a couple of bugs in "The Flat..." like everyone wanted to "read" your videogame if you choose to be a game developer or abruptly ended threesome night with Kira if you answer all questions correctly, but they are passable.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Flat Lust Project [Final] Pent Panda

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 239 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 221 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes