4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

eazeaeae

May 1, 2017
Diversity means there is more than one body type among the female character models.
That is clearly not the case.
When i said "finally something that is not oversize" I was obviously comparing to the game we are generally seeing. Indeed seeing diversity inside a single game would be great ! I wish some of my fav like "My New Life would get some flat stuff in it too, to change for all the inflated girls inside, but its always up to the creators taste

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I was positively surprised. The images almost made me not even test the game.
The animations are good, despite the bad graphics. Anyone looking for some realism in games, this is an interesting game. You can have sex with others, but you may need to explain yourself. 2 or 3 hours of game. Liked it.

Reactions: Pent Panda

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
To the dev(s) as well, many thanks for your work... and as always thanks to the uploader, too. :)

Very good and realistic depictions and characters, all well thought out, nothing too dramatizing and/or over the roof, just a very solid work so far. I'm really into it. :)

Best laugh so far: The monitor picture with a very provocative text towards your reading audience...and I didn't recognize it before day 23. ;-)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
IMO, it's not so much they don't have big breasts but that they are very thin, anorexic.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
In this game you have to focus on one girl from the beginning or you can go for all and decide who you want later on?

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
In this game you have to focus on one girl from the beginning or you can go for all and decide who you want later on?
You can date all. Near the end, you choose the girl that interests you the most, if you completed each girl’s story. In my first playthrough, I completed 3 of the 4 stories. There was one missing (asian girl), which I will try another day.
One of the girls was jealous. Then I stopped seeing the Asian girl, but I think I could have continued to date her.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
You can date all. Near the end, you choose the girl that interests you the most, if you completed each girl’s story. In my first playthrough, I completed 3 of the 4 stories. There was one missing (asian girl), which I will try another day.
One of the girls was jealous. Then I stopped seeing the Asian girl, but I think I could have continued to date her.
Thanks man! I already finished the game, it's quite short, and I've already seen all endings. You don't need the "new game+" option, I just saved the game when I completed the project and all the girls stories and then reloaded to see all endings.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
when i started the game i was very skeptical.
the graphics were not particularly bright and it felt like a game with a fairly intrusive grind.

instead it is a game that has many qualities, the individual stories are interesting (the harem makes no sense and is a gift to us players) alternating moments of passion with moments of tenderness, dialogues with well-made, funny and quite realistic, the Although technically mid-level sex scenes are still well rendered from an emotional point of view.

In my opinion it took more care in the faces of the characters, apart from Aisu they are all quite ugly, and there is no ending with Kira and Leah

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does this game have mod

there is no need, the choices are quite simple and if you make a mistake it warns you immediately, just go back.

the only difficulty is the economic one at the beginning of the game. I recommend that you finish it once with whichever girl you are interested in and then replay it with the extra $ 10,000 so you won't have any problems

erisedreturns

Dec 5, 2020
Pent Panda good game!

Good things:
I liked the models in general, although Aisu's face was kinda weird sometimes. The characters weren't gorgeous but they seemed more real than in a lot of other games - not every character has to be 10/10.
I liked the story.
I think that the sex scenes were generally pretty hot and I liked the lead-ins to them quite a bit.
I especially liked the incidental head, face, and hand movements in the animations.

My criticisms:
I thought that the face closeups while kissing Janet were unnecessary and bad. I think camera shots from the side are a lot better for kisses.
In the animations, some of the movements seemed unnatural around the base of the back + hips.
In the animations it was *really obvious* that they weren't breathing.
There was a lot of clipping, both in animations and in still frames (where it's more noticeable), especially with the Aisu double blowjob (iirc).

Good luck, look forward to your next work, might toss you a couple dollars.

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
I enjoyed this, but I'm unable to get the Aisu storyline to continue. She goes away, telling me she'll call and that never triggers.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't mind girls being petite at all, but it looks like they're all underweight, near eating disorder level. I don't even think their boobs are that flat(assuming that's what the title's about).

My sister is a picky eater and decided to become a vegan. She looks a lot like the characters here. She doesn't get enough food and she knows it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karnewarrior

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I don't mind girls being petite at all, but it looks like they're all underweight, near eating disorder level. I don't even think their boobs are that flat(assuming that's what the title's about).

My sister is a picky eater and decided to become a vegan. She looks a lot like the characters here. She doesn't get enough food and she knows it.
I hate the idea of being vegan but to each their own, but your sister definitely has methods of eating more as a vegan especially nowadays. The vegan diet has been expanded nicely to the point there's a plethora of things for even non vegans to enjoy. If she is unhealthily thin I recommend looking into it and maybe helping her out

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I hate the idea of being vegan but to each their own, but your sister definitely has methods of eating more as a vegan especially nowadays. The vegan diet has been expanded nicely to the point there's a plethora of things for even non vegans to enjoy. If she is unhealthily thin I recommend looking into it and maybe helping her out
She's not stupid, she just needs some time to work it out. She has a tendency to obsess over things, so me trying to help(even though I actually took cooking/nutrition classes 6 years) would just be met with setbacks and hostility.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

I have been vegan for 35 years, and I know dozens of vegans. I can safely say there is very little relationship between being vegan and being thin, unless like everyone else the vegan watches what they eat and gets plenty of exercise. Life would be so much simpler if being vegan was an easy way to stay thin. Thirty-five years ago perhaps it was, but at this point vegan junk food seems to be everywhere I look. Vegans have to work at staying thin just like everyone else.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
I have been vegan for 35 years, and I know dozens of vegans. I can safely say there is very little relationship between being vegan and being thin, unless like everyone else the vegan watches what they eat and gets plenty of exercise. Life would be so much simpler if being vegan was an easy way to stay thin. Thirty-five years ago perhaps it was, but at this point vegan junk food seems to be everywhere I look. Vegans have to work at staying thin just like everyone else.
Pandas are fat despite sticking to bamboo.

• Haha
Reactions: Envoye
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes