4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
They do nothing but eat :ROFLMAO:

Just found this game Pent Panda
I'll give it try, loved the other games.
Anything on the horizon?
Hi there. I'm currently working on "Teen Zombie in Your Cabin", a Teen series with adult content in a zombie aftermath. You can find more in my discord channel.

Thanks for the comment!

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
This game is really HOT ! I love everything about it despite some minor flaws in the animations
and a sometimes a bit strange language.
This is a real rare find here around, lean Girls with beautyful small tits and no loli appeal.
Just plain great ! THX a lot for this.
I´m going straight to the dev´s other games and maybe i can support a little bit...

Reactions: Pent Panda

Hoobajoob

Jan 29, 2020
The dinner scene in this game is hilarious. The rest of the game really suffers from poor language skills and monotonous models, but that scene made me laugh.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
The Flat Lust Project [Final] Pent Panda

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 239 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 221 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Pc compressed link dead

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Love the vibrator scene, ok I et it you dont like people cheating I just wanted to enjoy the story so added a few dollars. Big minus for me is when Devs are too anal about their. That said loved the zombie game did not like the game with sudoku but the scene with the vibrator has me playing more.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
The Flat Lust Project [Final] Pent Panda

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 239 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 221 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Thanks for updated link, mixdrop mostly shown popup that blocked by chrome mobile, thats why i never use it, prefer pixeldrain,mega,workupload (better server speed)

Reactions: JokerLeader

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Hands free repeat option best idea ever.. Think I like this as much as the Teen Zombie... and I get the cost and work thing now, cheat not needed not really grindy. Great Job!!

Sep 1, 2020
I'm so happy to find a game featuring small-breasted/flat women who are not lolis. That feels so rare and is very much appreciated.

Also, as a man who lived through the waif years and the 90's, I'm also really into the skinny girls. I dated quite a few girls who look like these. The only wish I have is that Kira and/or Leah could have a big, thick, 90's -style untrimmed muff(s).

The game is some good, light fun. Nice work.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes