jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
can we fuck the plant the bunny mentions it but no matter how many times i go to the plant its the same animation

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
I just tested the new version, apparently it's too tiring to make 2D animations, audio and script in a VIDEO GAME?? I don't need an image slideshow, I have e621. Fucking scammers, I'm glad there are pirates. It's just a comic like you find anywhere, with more boring dialogue et actions, like crossing it from the village to the plains (try to do it on foot)... At the beginning they had amusing ideas where there was a bit of gameplay like with the plant, when you have to return to the village without losing the seed, but then nothing except boring dialogues. And the characters are just too superficial.

If I had paid for this, I would have been very disappointed. They have the means to do much better, but strangely, the more time passes, the less interesting it becomes. The predictable storyline goes in circles and the repetitive adventures only consist of talking to unlock a 2/3 frame animation at best. A simple idea, why not sex in real time rather than just pictures? They made a field where you can play with the squirrel, so they could do something like that. But no instead there's a lame and irrelevant Japanese-style arcade game '-'

Graphics quality is not enough to make it a good video game. Especially since the unlockable scenes could be of much better quality, not in pixel art, I have drawings by the same artist which are much more detailed. If at least the resolution could be higher on PC... On a big screen TV it looks like big blocks and what's more, in one of the scenes in the "dungeon" from the rabbit house, there are zooms on these big blocks...

Last edited:

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
I just tested the new version, apparently it's too tiring to make 2D animations, audio and script in a VIDEO GAME?? I don't need an image slideshow, I have e621. Fucking scammers, I'm glad there are pirates.
Welcome to the world of furry sex games.

99% of the time: Milk the sh*t out of Patreon and if you made a million just don't care anymore and leave it.

Say_10

May 26, 2020
I just tested the new version
Is there anything new in 0.34? Or it’s just some kind of «interface renovation for which we’ve spent almost two years»? Any new scenes? Because I’ve looked on their roadmap and I was like «Wait. You’ve planned to deploy this product on Steam in 2023. It’s almost 2024 and you still haven’t completed your plans for third act (of four)»

Reactions: foxik009

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
Welcome to the world of furry sex games.

99% of the time: Milk the sh*t out of Patreon and if you made a million just don't care anymore and leave it.
It's true that there's a lot of shit and The Forest Of Love does well overall, but it could do a lot better. I wonder if Patreon isn't the problem, the easy money...

Reactions: LoneWolfen
Nov 25, 2021
was a bet... that i lost -_- SO yall here v0.34 that is just a rewrite codes no new animations or pictures
Windows 64:
Linux:
Mac:
Windows 32:
Changelog:
The whole game's been rewritten under the hood! Everything should run smoother and use less system resources.

Savegames do not transfer! BUT you can use Chapter Select to jump ahead, and there are cheat codes to unlock sidequests in the Pause menu. For now, all chapters are automatically unlocked for easy access.

This build (v0.34) has all official content up to Melody's Photoshoot in the Act 3 storyline, and Maverick's Side Hustle (the cum spa) on the sidequests storyline. 0.34 should match our 0.33 build, plus rewritten source code and a bunch of bugfixes.

You can now skip ANY dialogue! (Except Mabel during the plant minigame.) You can also skip with gamepad by longpressing [X]

We tested the game thoroughly, but there's a TON of content that follows special rules, as well as content that can be played in any order. If you find a bug, please let us know! You can use the in-game Bug Report tool, ping us on Discord, or use the form on our website at

Reported bugs can be found here!

Right now the in-game Bug Report tool will always show a Success screen even if something goes wrong delivering the bug report. (e.g. If the bug report service is temporarily down, or your firewall blocked the web request.) This will be improved in the future!

xTEDDYREXx

Jan 30, 2022
thought act 3 was going to have more open world stuff to it more characters and more cgs i would ask what happened but i felt let down a bit a victim of my own expectations lol.

Reactions: foxik009

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
was a bet... that i lost -_- SO yall here v0.34 that is just a rewrite codes no new animations or pictures
Windows 64:
Linux:
Mac:
Windows 32:
Changelog:
The whole game's been rewritten under the hood! Everything should run smoother and use less system resources.

Savegames do not transfer! BUT you can use Chapter Select to jump ahead, and there are cheat codes to unlock sidequests in the Pause menu. For now, all chapters are automatically unlocked for easy access.

This build (v0.34) has all official content up to Melody's Photoshoot in the Act 3 storyline, and Maverick's Side Hustle (the cum spa) on the sidequests storyline. 0.34 should match our 0.33 build, plus rewritten source code and a bunch of bugfixes.

You can now skip ANY dialogue! (Except Mabel during the plant minigame.) You can also skip with gamepad by longpressing [X]

We tested the game thoroughly, but there's a TON of content that follows special rules, as well as content that can be played in any order. If you find a bug, please let us know! You can use the in-game Bug Report tool, ping us on Discord, or use the form on our website at

Reported bugs can be found here!

Right now the in-game Bug Report tool will always show a Success screen even if something goes wrong delivering the bug report. (e.g. If the bug report service is temporarily down, or your firewall blocked the web request.) This will be improved in the future!
Is there an android version?

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
is this game hella gay or tame on the gayness because that bunny pic looks kind of good, but it also says it was taken in 2019

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
There is gay content and it's semi-unavoidable. The character you play is canonically bi and won't shy away from that stuff and the best you can do is just not say yes to the optional ones and then close your eyes during the one (afaik) mandatory one.

Also many of the side content that is straight will still feature dudes other than the protagonist if your THAT afraid of seeing penises that aren't attached to the MC. E.G. a character will tell a story about their previous sexual experiences and the story is straight but its still not about you.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
if the dev sees this. please allow us to redo sex scenes through dialogue too! i like to immerse myself in these strange worlds, and dont wanna take myself out the game to re experience interactions

Reactions: Torobian

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I really like this, but I wish that more of the scenes were actual scenes and not just a picture or slideshow.
no clue what you played, but the ones i experienced were animated. though i do agree, i'd love more scenes, as development does seem horribly slow. and the one biggest thing i think needs done is repeatable scenes working through dialogue of say speaking to the goat and clicking "hey wanna fuck again?" or something like that, and having a different chain of dialogue to reflect its happened more than once. that would be great and would increase replayability imo

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes