SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
On a side note, just noticed this on their Patreon.

Your help will not only be crucial for increasing the amount of content, but your decisions as patrons will affect the gameplay though polls and opinions.

Despite having a core, planned narrative, several polls and opinions will be taken into action, enabling the patrons to lead and help though this adventure. Character desing choices, environments and even features of the game will be managed alongside you, so feel free to join us and share your mind.
That's a huge mistake.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Decent attempt, story might go somewhere. "Decisions" don't seem to do a thing at the moment though so not sure why they're even there in some cases aside from "Look at ass" or "Look at face" or something similar.

But Dev, if you read this, get rid of that fucking image shuffle puzzle. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes that bullshit. Puzzles in general in these things are a retarded idea. And I'd suggest you make your collectible magazines or whatever in the future highlight with a mouseover.

Reactions: MrBenny and creyden

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Decent attempt, story might go somewhere. "Decisions" don't seem to do a thing at the moment though so not sure why they're even there in some cases aside from "Look at ass" or "Look at face" or something similar.

But Dev, if you read this, get rid of that fucking image shuffle puzzle. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes that bullshit. Puzzles in general in these things are a retarded idea. And I'd suggest you make your collectible magazines or whatever in the future highlight with a mouseover.
did you just call Dr Pincakes a retard lol

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Hey Dev! Are there any actual safe download sites you can offer us here? GoFile (for me) leads only to a sign-in screen and while I'm jumping through reroute hoops, my Norton is working flat out blocking all kinds of nasty attacks from the other three.

In my experience, and purely from this side of the fence, whether you like them or hate them, paying peanuts a month to either Mega or Pixeldrain is the safest, most reliable download source around for regular downloaders to use and creators (who I'm sure, to be fair, probably have to pay more, I wouldn't know) to offer their downloads.
What helps me with GoFile is just reloading the page.

Reactions: Macinnes
Sep 3, 2020
Ok... Well i'm a little underwhelmed.. after such a GOOD description of the story that was to unfold i was expecting much more but it looks more like your giving way to the story in favor of cheap thrills... Get back to the roots of what you promised the story to be about, work on the visuals a bit as there a little sub-par atm and if those things are met you might be able to pull of a great STORY...... I'll admit i'm one who loves the use of music in a title too but the song playing in the opening scenes was really the wrong tone choice.. Id love to see this STORY do well as it had my immediate interest from the description.. BUT it needs a LOT of work to get to a level where it is ready to tell such a epic tale in Quality visuals and storytelling

Also if your going to build a relationship with a LI for something like this.. dont just throw her to the wolves as a cheap slut right from the beginning.. you have a good story idea why the hell are your blowing your load right from the off.. build your story.. develop your characters, (Make us CARE about them ffs) build upon the chemistry of the couples interactions.. dont rush just to fulfill the need to fap

Also work on your render angles.. The coffee shop scene with Anya has he looking at the ceiling instead of shown from the mc's eyeline (so her eyes find his line of sight) instead of looking like she is bored out of her mind looking at the roof

Ask someone who understands the english language to do a proof read over your work and if possible to correct the dialogue to enable it to be read correctly.. there is A LOT of spelling mistakes, lines of dialogue that dont read right and could have been better structured in a different way to make sense to the reader

MC needs his posing fixing.. half the time he walks almost as if he is one step shy of being in a T pose... lower his arms or use some render poses via daz/renderosity or take a mirror while posing your characters and mirror how a non robotic human would stand, sit, walk, and the pose that actually goes with it.. Similar goes for the facial poses.. Nobody in reality goes that over board unless on purpose on facial expressions.. Tone it down to feel more in tone with the scene.. a simple playful wink shouldnt look like she just used all her facial energy and muscles just to do it
exactly unavoidable sex scenes make the girls look cheap

do you have faith in your own storytelling or do you have to distract us with sex scenes

in my opinion, the date should have ended with the option to kiss her and the Sister interrupts the kiss and take her away

it would have made the date more romantic and tragic

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
exactly unavoidable sex scenes make the girls look cheap

do you have faith in your own storytelling or do you have to distract us with sex scenes

in my opinion, the date should have ended with the option to kiss her and the Sister interrupts the kiss and take her away

it would have made the date more romantic and tragic
Exactly.. (also hey again Vidal lol) The whole build up to that musical moment was ruined.. I appreciate wanting to give the casual reader something to fap to to get their interest to support and read more but Your gonna have to decide exactly what type of nevel your working on here.. Are you gonna tell the story you described in the description.. one that could have a long enjoyable run while still incorporating the lewd in.. WHEN ITS NEEDED... or are you just gonna do a basic looking run of the mill dime a dozen project just to use every scene and girl you add to get the sex in and not bother if it serves the plot or not.. if thts your goal then by all means but dont make audience drawing promises in your description that you cant live up to

Sep 3, 2020
Exactly.. (also hey again Vidal lol) The whole build up to that musical moment was ruined.. I appreciate wanting to give the casual reader something to fap to to get their interest to support and read more but Your gonna have to decide exactly what type of nevel your working on here.. Are you gonna tell the story you described in the description.. one that could have a long enjoyable run while still incorporating the lewd in.. WHEN ITS NEEDED... or are you just gonna do a basic looking run of the mill dime a dozen project just to use every scene and girl you add to get the sex in and not bother if it serves the plot or not.. if thts your goal then by all means but dont make audience drawing promises in your description that you cant live up to
I'm hoping that this is not one of those games

where you are forced to sleep with every girl

you have no control over the relationships and there is no relationship building

I mean even one of the hunters has the hots for us and we don't even know her name

wtf
:ROFLMAO:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm hoping that this is not one of those games

where you are forced to sleep with every girl

you have no control over the relationships and there is no relationship building

I mean even one of the hunters has the hots for us and we don't even know her name

wtf
:ROFLMAO:
yup its more like Muffy the vampire layer than the 'epic' its described as

time to check out The Bite instead to get my nocturnal fix lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone else find the art eerily similar to Love of Magic?
Probably the Daz3D (or whatever was used) girls in front of real backgrounds stuff (from vastly varying places might I add, where LoM was I think true to Edinburgh).

• Haha
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Probably the Daz3D (or whatever was used) girls in front of real backgrounds stuff (from vastly varying places might I add, where LoM was I think true to Edinburgh).
damn i had my money on leeds.. and those 'SHIPS' that are clearly canal barges lol

Reactions: jdw6

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Was going to comment on the Engrish having just bumped into the "Misterious Girl"...then I read the ugly and decided to stop playing. Sandbox I don't mind, providing it works well; which doesn't seem to be the case here. No fan of forced sex...doesn't matter how hot she is. I mean, she could be a vampire and drain your blood out through your cock. Minigames are a pet peeve. There's no reason for them to be in any VN. So, since it's a demo, I'll watch and wait.