ZoeBTW

Sep 2, 2022
Hello! Second version is out, I was gonna upload it on here but it seems it's already done! In case if doubt, you can find it here:

Thank you again XOR for updating it. In this second version, which is free and open for everyone, you can find more story, meeting some new characters, some background, and more freeroam, although it's still pretty empty.

We have also been focused on correcting grammatical errors and fixing some bugs. As you can already imagine, I'm not a native english speaker, so...yeah, plenty of grammatical mistakes. On this second version it should be FAR better. Probably there are still some of them, so I hope if you find anything you share it with me.

Also, there are on the game some of the suggestions made here in the last pages (like highlight magazines among others), so we will see how these go. I was gonna change the dialogue box too (already made it), but it gave problems on the freeroam, so it will be up for the third version.

Important: we also had to change the code of the currency to adapt to some changes, so if you are gonna play, please start a new game. I sincerely apologize for this, but since the game is new, and it's just starting, we though it would be better trying to solve this things now instead of finding problems in the future. We have been also working on the music and sfx. The ambient music right now it's not good in some parts, or makes too much noise for the scene, so we are also working on making that better, because it's fundamental and right now is kinda meh.

We have also been testing a new lighting mode for rendering that it gives better results, so in next chapters quality of the renders should be better too!.

We will keep working on the game with monthly releases, while correcting stuff of the older ones. If everything goes well, we will have the journal on the chapter 3 (instead of the currency just appearing on some freeroam screens), and we will have a more open and bigger freeroam with the store ready on the chapter 4 (so the currency has a purpose). We are also working on more little minigames for next chapters, and the two big ones, the combat and the character island.

Anyway, we are trying our best, and I think we are getting better, so if you try the game and find some problems, or have some ideas, please share them with me.

And I think that's about it. Thank you again for your time and your support.

Last edited:

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
funny, the people who think that from day one you should be able to open every single door and explore the entire world otherwise its a pointless sandbox. i seem to recall every video game ever doing the same thing at the very instant development began. ff7? yeah dont worry about going further in the reactor, just turn around, get back on the train and immediately go fight sephiroth in the planets core. no need for progression to allow you more areas to explore. pretty sure the last time i played chrono trigger or gta:sa i turned on the game, hit new game, watched the initial cut scene, then immediately went to any area i wanted without having to actually play....

ZoeBTW

Sep 2, 2022
can't find mini games, walkthrough maybe?
Right now we have our hands full implementig all the basic stuff for the game and trying to polish the rough edges, once that's done I will make it. It should be ready for chapter 6-7 probably, maybe before, depending on how many bugs and problems we have.

Man, I really hate being forced to complete mini games, in-order to progress in a story. Adding a CHOICE to skip those stupid time limited puzzles, or hidden hard to see items....would make better sense and definitely increases the projects audience size.

Good luck though.
All the minigames and events on the freeroam are not obligatory for advancing the story, they provide some posibbilities to explore things and reputation (not yet implemented), some gallery rewards, some events, extra animations and extra renders, but not neccesary for the story. You can start the freeroam, look 2 minutes for the place that makes you advance, and continue.

Or maybe do you mean having the choice to just skip all the freeroam?

Thank you for commenting and the kind words!

the magazines are not where ppl say they are this game is so bugged deleted not worth the download
Sorry to hear! i have tried it and all work good for me. Could you tell me which one is giving you problems?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok so where are the magazines at, I found 2 of them but can't seem to find the others to unlock the gallery

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Hello! Second version is out, I was gonna upload it on here but it seems it's already done! In case if doubt, you can find it here:

Thank you again XOR for updating it. In this second version, which is free and open for everyone, you can find more story, meeting some new characters, some background, and more freeroam, although it's still pretty empty.

We have also been focused on correcting grammatical errors and fixing some bugs. As you can already imagine, I'm not a native english speaker, so...yeah, plenty of grammatical mistakes. On this second version it should be FAR better. Probably there are still some of them, so I hope if you find anything you share it with me.

Also, there are on the game some of the suggestions made here in the last pages (like highlight magazines among others), so we will see how these go. I was gonna change the dialogue box too (already made it), but it gave problems on the freeroam, so it will be up for the third version.

Important: we also had to change the code of the currency to adapt to some changes, so if you are gonna play, please start a new game. I sincerely apologize for this, but since the game is new, and it's just starting, we though it would be better trying to solve this things now instead of finding problems in the future. We have been also working on the music and sfx. The ambient music right now it's not good in some parts, or makes too much noise for the scene, so we are also working on making that better, because it's fundamental and right now is kinda meh.

We have also been testing a new lighting mode for rendering that it gives better results, so in next chapters quality of the renders should be better too!.

We will keep working on the game with monthly releases, while correcting stuff of the older ones. If everything goes well, we will have the journal on the chapter 3 (instead of the currency just appearing on some freeroam screens), and we will have a more open and bigger freeroam with the store ready on the chapter 4 (so the currency has a purpose). We are also working on more little minigames for next chapters, and the two big ones, the combat and the character island.

Anyway, we are trying our best, and I think we are getting better, so if you try the game and find some problems, or have some ideas, please share them with me.

And I think that's about it. Thank you again for your time and your support.
What fetish will be planne?

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Ok. I talked to everyone. But when I click two ladies, it says talk to everyone. Is it the end of 0.2 ?
And where is gym?

ZoeBTW

Sep 2, 2022
Ok. I talked to everyone. But when I click two ladies, it says talk to everyone. Is it the end of 0.2 ?
And where is gym?
Hello man! The end of the 0.2 is on the attic. We are working on implementing for this new version a journal, which among other things, will have hints about where you should go to end the freeroam, because right now it's not clear and people are getting lost, I should've thought about that, sorry!

The gym is not yet implemented, working on it these days. Hopefully will be for chapter 3/4.

Reactions: Dripping
Jul 8, 2022
Salut merci pour le jeu, voici une traduction manuelle de ma part pour le jeu en FR, complète.

Bon jeu à tous !

Lien du Jeu : The forgotten order
Lien de la Trad :

--------------------
Hi thank you for the game, here is a manual translation from me for the game in FR, complete.

Good game everyone !

Game link: The forgotten order
Trad FR link :

Last edited:
Reactions: ZoeBTW

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
The Forgotten Order [0.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (356 MB/ 162 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Final
Image Quality: ~80%.
Can it work with joipl
The Forgotten Order [0.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (356 MB/ 162 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Final
Image Quality: ~80%.
i
Does it work with jioplay ???

deku12

Jun 13, 2021
Well there are some typos and some bugs, the sandbox part doesn't bother me. Not that much content, but I think this game has potential.

Reactions: ZoeBTW