Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So finished the game and am a bit confused. i got Good Ending 8 and after it goes through the ending scenerios al of a sudden it show MC ass-fucking the mom and then her telling him to give her heroin I was like "what the fuck, how is that even close to inline with this ending? Not sure if this is an issue with the mod and should be for another ending but yea i was not thrilled with that also not happy that we dont get to see the scene with Maria.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
_13_ uhhhh, since it is completed, you might want to update the genre. Cause well planned tags on a completed game is kinda weird.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Just need to dwld mod right? no need to dwld & install ch 5 patch right?
From my mod post:
Download the mod (and Image Fix Pack if you wish)
If all you want is just the mod then just download and install the mod, the Image Fix Pack just lifts up the exposure settings on some of the images up to chap 5 that were too dark but purely optional.

Reactions: msleomac

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So finished the game and am a bit confused. i got Good Ending 8 and after it goes through the ending scenerios al of a sudden it show MC ass-fucking the mom and then her telling him to give her heroin I was like "what the fuck, how is that even close to inline with this ending? Not sure if this is an issue with the mod and should be for another ending but yea i was not thrilled with that also not happy that we dont get to see the scene with Maria.
That is mod only and not cannon. I put that in there purely due to how many complaints that there was not enough Linda content in the end so she gets more in the (her) end.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
_13_ - I liked the game. I guess I won't play other endings (got 8), but gotta ask about the last scene with Bella at the door. What's that? A hint that the story will go on?

Is there an ending where that happens?
Yes, in ending 8.

how'd you get bella to come back?
Endings 8 and 9.

Played through once, balanced 8 ending. Curious was the mom ever an option?
According to developer, no.

Reactions: TheLargePickel

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
There is more story to tell, and I will return to this family. Not a full sequel, but occasional chapters to check in on them.

The ending that will continue is #9, with the sexual abuse past. If you got this combination: MC is a father of 3 children, Bella has returned (with the oldest of those 3 children), you married Lucy and had a baby, Sam went to college (didn't have a baby), Elena got her dream job working as a teacher, Maria stayed with you (with another child), Julia has a really cool secret job, and Linda came home and is a happy grandmother... who is getting very thirsty for the D.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
There is more story to tell, and I will return to this family. Not a full sequel, but occasional chapters to check in on them.

The ending that will continue is #9, with the sexual abuse past. If you got this combination: MC is a father of 3 children, Bella has returned (with the oldest of those 3 children), you married Lucy and had a baby, Sam went to college (didn't have a baby), Maria stayed with you (with another child), Julia has a really cool secret job, and Linda came home and is a happy grandmother... who is getting very thirsty for the D.
i see elena is still being forgotten about... sad to hear sam having MC baby isn't canon. :HideThePain:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Elena didn't get pregnant in-game or in any epilogue. You're right, though, I forgot to mention Elena.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
How the Fuck Do I Get Ending #...
Ending # - Kind of ending - How to get it - Ending rank (1 is best, and is my opinion)

#1 - Bad - Chapter 1: Hide the key (don't copy or keep it). Chapter 3: Proceed past warnings. 8
#2 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Continue defense with 10+ counts. Fight. 9
#3 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Continue defense with 10+ counts. Don't fight. 6
#4 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Change plea. 10-13 counts. 7
#5 - Meh - Super Alpha, or lied to Martinez (NOT dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps) >10 counts or Beta. 5
#6 - Good - Alpha and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. Take Sam on a good date. 4
#7 - Good - Alpha and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. DON'T take Sam on a date. 3
#8 - Good - Balanced or Beta and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. Take Sam on a good date. 2
#9 - Good - Balanced or Beta and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. DON'T take Sam on a date. 1

Ending 9 is the one I consider the canon ending. It's the best overall for all of the girls. This is the one I will continue from in future visits.

Last edited:
May 5, 2018
How the Fuck Do I Get Ending #...
Ending # - Kind of ending - How to get it - Ending rank (1 is best, and is my opinion)

#1 - Bad - Chapter 1: Hide the key (don't copy or keep it). Chapter 3: Proceed past warnings. 8
#2 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Continue defense with 10+ counts. Fight. 9
#3 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Continue defense with 10+ counts. Don't fight. 6
#4 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Change plea. 10-13 counts. 7
#5 - Meh - Super Alpha, or lied to Martinez (NOT dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps) >10 counts or Beta. 5
#6 - Good - Alpha and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. Take Sam on a good date. 4
#7 - Good - Alpha and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. DON'T take Sam on a date. 3
#8 - Good - Balanced or Beta and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. Take Sam on a good date. 2
#9 - Good - Balanced or Beta and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. DON'T take Sam on a date. 1

Ending 9 is the one I consider the canon ending. It's the best overall for all of the girls. This is the one I will continue from in future visits.
Why would not taking Sam on a date and subsequently not having a baby be a better ending and your choice as canon?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why would not taking Sam on a date and subsequently not having a baby be a better ending and your choice as canon?
Because we're a bunch of perverts who want to make a giant incest breeding harem and she's a person who wants to go to college and get a good job. I agree that ending 8 is the best one but to be fair that's from a degenerate perspective. Besides, who says we can't give ending 9 Sam a baby whenever we revisit the cast :D

May 5, 2018
Because we're a bunch of perverts who want to make a giant incest breeding harem and she's a person who wants to go to college and get a good job. I agree that ending 8 is the best one but to be fair that's from a degenerate perspective. Besides, who says we can't give ending 9 Sam a baby whenever we revisit the cast :D
Uhhh.... being a degenerate pervert is why I'm here. So I ask again, "Why would ending 9 be better than 8?" Plus, Sam can always get pregnant again.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Eh I have 6 kids with my sis, but I wouldn't really call it a harem since she would probably kill me in my sleep by dumping boiling sugar water (sticky) on me if I even suggested that I wanted to fuck them (I mean she'd have a point, my youngest is turning 5 in a few weeks and the oldest is barely consent age at 16 even if I wasn't her dad with a possible sexual battery charge if caught) and unlike AVN sis's she doesn't share (even my potential and former female friends are scared of her) so no real life harem ending for me. But yeah that was really surprising that MC popped sis's cherry and had his favorite drink Caymen Cider and didn't get her pregnant from that. I guess it was a safe day (that doesn't always work, remember, 6 kids). I wasn't that lucky, or I guess I was in the end, though I was scared shitless at the time when I popped my sis's cherry with the plan to pull out but couldn't and found out I got her pregnant when she was 14 a couple months later. Ah family drama, but overall still worth it.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Eh I have 6 kids with my sis, but I wouldn't really call it a harem since she would would probably kill me in my sleep by dumping boiling sugar water (sticky) on me if I even suggested that I wanted to fuck them (I mean she'd have a point, my youngest is turning 5 in a few weeks and the oldest is barely consent age at 16 even I wasn't her dad with a possible sexual battery charge if caught) and unlike AVN sis's she doesn't share (even my potential and former female friends are scared of her) so no real life harem ending for me. But yeah that was really surprising that MC popped sis's cherry and had his favorite drink Caymen Cider and didn't get her pregnant from that. I guess it was a safe day (that doesn't always work, remember, 6 kids). I wasn't that lucky, or I guess I was in the end, though I was scared shitless at the time when I popped my sisn't cherry with the plan to pull out but couldn't and found out I got her pregnant when she was 14 a couple months later. Ah family drama, but overall still worth it.
200w.gif

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I know emotions might be high when people are complaining and giving you negative feedback, but it's a little much to lash out at people that want to know more information about your game. What I mean is that you replaced the entire genre subsection with "Don't be an Asshole" which gave me a good chuckle, but please put the actual tags. The other thing is the "read the end of the book" note that was very aggressive for some reason.

My advice, put yourself together. You aren't the first person to receive criticism and definitely not the last. You finished a game, that you should be proud of. Regardless of the result, you told a story that you mostly wanted to make but us "snowflakes" made you change it or something. Just reading the subtext. Again, none of it is personal, we can all have our thoughts and opinions on your game and we can all know that we don't wish the other ill will.

I'm playing your game tonight. So I'll make sure to give you plenty of feedback once I'm done ;)

But seriously, have a good day. And more seriously, FIX THE GENRE TAGS! :p

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes