Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Did people who got ending 6 or 8 notice that Sam was ~3-4 months pregnant in the final scenes? It's pretty subtle, but if you look for it, you can see it.
I've seen something was fishy about her belly (in comparison to breasts), but I haven't given much thought (but the bell rang loudly :p)

Ending 9 is the one I consider the canon ending. It's the best overall for all of the girls. This is the one I will continue from in future visits.
I disagree (because Sam was madly in love), but I understand your decision (to have a material to work on, there's not much to do when all girls have babies ;))

Why would not taking Sam on a date and subsequently not having a baby be a better ending and your choice as canon?
Because then dev won't have much material to work on. At least you'll get some more chapters about the future and not just - THE END - ALL GIRL KNOCKED UP.

You finished a game
And that's the one of the biggest achievements! :D Number of unfinished, abandoned games is huge.

Reactions: Larry2000

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I have to admit, i was hoping for a lot more sex scenes with the girls by the time we got to a 'final' build. Game feels like it should have at least double the current content and was cut short far too soon imo.

i.e. double the number of sex scenes, at least 2 unique scenes per girl with this number of characters is needed. and any multiple partner scenes or small variations like 'smiling' vs 'grimacing' should not count toward that total. (and i'm also not counting the super short flashbacks, as those were too short to even count imo.) And some of the girls didn't even get 1 sex scene!

And where are the bondage/bdsm scenes with the MC+Julia and the other girls? I feel like that was basically promised but never actually delivered. We didn't even get a basic spanking scene and that's about the lightest thing possible.

Basically the game feels like it's shaping into something fun, and then suddenly drives off a cliff with the 'random people go to Jail!' endings. Feels like a bit of a cop out right when things are finally getting good.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And where are the bondage/bdsm scenes with the MC+Julia and the other girls? I feel like that was basically promised but never actually delivered. We didn't even get a basic spanking scene and that's about the lightest thing possible.
The lack of scenes with Maria on the physical abuse subpath was really disappointing, we saw Julia doing it one time and even though they talked about her trying to satisfy her need with the MC it never happened.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Lucy is awesome too bad she didn't get any extra scene in this. Like she got one losing her virginity and MC couldn't even make her cum. What a travesty haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is there putting in the work. Just as trapped and stepping into bad endings should he go all in.
Even if we get the slithering - make pact with the mangling behemoth till you grow up - gaming
experience, we get some time with the babes and making them forget their ordeal even for a second is
worth every hardship thrown at us.

ryuzero

Aug 16, 2018
Lol lets give them some privacy with black screen is easier and quicker to do than posing/rendering/animating an actual sex scene. Who knows, maybe there was no sex like inferred and she actually freaked out due her past trauma. I mean she was getting back in bed with the guy that raped her when she was younger, even if he was forced to.
Quicker and easier just fits my opinion that it was rushed, also the language of the scene implies sex very heavily, also the sexual abuse past is one of two. You can have a physical abuse past as well. Also she has already forgiven the main character by this point regardless. She wouldn't be joining him in this scenario if she hadn't also why would they even need privacy if they don't have sex considering the other explicit things they have done. and quite frankly if she did still struggle with it it would have interesting to explore, but as established the creator wanted the game over with. please think your reply through if your going to comment on my post please, I don't mind responses or criticism but these kind of dumb responses hurt my head.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
So I'm guessing based off the synopsis of the endings, the girls don't have there own endings? Do you have to end with a Harem for the good endings? Personally not a fan of forced polyamorous endings.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
So I'm guessing based off the synopsis of the endings, the girls don't have there own endings? Do you have to end with a Harem for the good endings? Personally not a fan of forced polyamorous endings.
Ending 1 is a monogamous ending and ending 5 is a throuple. Endings 6-9 are all harem endings (with various members).

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Ending 1 is a monogamous ending and ending 5 is a throuple. Endings 6-9 are all harem endings (with various members).
The monogamous ending is a bad ending? Also could spoil who the LI is for Ending 1? I'm going to guess it is Sam, though I hope it is Lucy.

Edit: Nvm I got my answer. That ending was kinda not good, though after seeing them all, the endings all are kind of lacking in general.

Last edited:

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
What a strange game if i would give a complain is that MC cant shoot the "bad guy" and that "good points" - "beta points" LOL - are given for being unreliable weak man which is actually really bad. I'm not sure what kind of message dev want to send...still congratulations are needed here - for finishing properly the game...congrats...

Reactions: Cavpal

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i love incest games m/s and without wanting to be ungrateful i would really like to have a real sex scene of the mc with his mother, and not a rape scene, but it was my mistake for not having read the spoiler before.. .
So it was some miss communication, I meant genuine none rapey scenes with also includes with her not being drugged or asleep.

Inline Spoilers helps those who are new the game, but anyways:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fosters-final-_13_.87025/post-8525133

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
There is more story to tell, and I will return to this family. Not a full sequel, but occasional chapters to check in on them.

The ending that will continue is #9, with the sexual abuse past. If you got this combination: MC is a father of 3 children, Bella has returned (with the oldest of those 3 children), you married Lucy and had a baby, Sam went to college (didn't have a baby), Elena got her dream job working as a teacher, Maria stayed with you (with another child), Julia has a really cool secret job, and Linda came home and is a happy grandmother... who is getting very thirsty for the D.
i really hope these additional chapters include real sex of the mc with Linda, and in advance I thank the developer for the good game

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes