Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ok thanks and bad endings are like others said right? jail time and dead folks
Tbh idk, I loved every one of those girls, I wasn't gonna do the shit to them you need to do to get a bad ending. I know there's jail, and I think the MC can even be raped and killed in it (lol), but to get that he'd need to deserve it.
Don't get me wrong, the game does push the boundaries at times, and there are parts where it feels like every choice is wrong, but if you do the right things when you can it'll work out.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wait should the tags mentioned in the change log be added to the op? so no one complains of surprise "anything" since is not tagged?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of the extereme content is already tagged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything else just report them yourself.
Players who have already seen all of the endings are not complaining.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Honest i'm kinda dumb... I did a lot of runs but if I go alpha route I'm only able to get good ending 8, super alpha I can get bad ends 2 and 3 (they're kinda the same depending on the last choice), on beta I got bad end 1 and after getting past this part with cheat mod I just stumbled back into good ending 8.

I just watched all the endings on the cheat mod but really i'm more interested in the path to get there, lol. A few of them apparently depend on whether you have a relation with Sam or not, but I couldn't figure the others. It'd be easier if the game had a scene selector.
Kudos to the dev for being intricate with the point system.

At this point I just need to learn how to get this part of the profile that I'm missing
And also what the hell is this referring to

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Honest i'm kinda dumb... I did a lot of runs but if I go alpha route I'm only able to get good ending 8, super alpha I can get bad ends 2 and 3 (they're kinda the same depending on the last choice), on beta I got bad end 1 and after getting past this part with cheat mod I just stumbled back into good ending 8.

I just watched all the endings on the cheat mod but really i'm more interested in the path to get there, lol. A few of them apparently depend on whether you have a relation with Sam or not, but I couldn't figure the others. It'd be easier if the game had a scene selector.
Kudos to the dev for being intricate with the point system.

At this point I just need to learn how to get this part of the profile that I'm missing
And also what the hell is this referring to
The second part is about the small town in Texas the Dev based the town in the game on. He chose Uvalde, Texas to base his fictional town on, and then that small town made national news due to .

The steps to get the endings are as follows:

Reactions: marcomemmey

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
The second part is about the small town in Texas the Dev based the town in the game on. He chose Uvalde, Texas to base his fictional town on, and then that small town made national news due to .

The steps to get the endings are as follows:
Thanks for the walkthrough/ending guide, you're the best. I was actually able to do all of them but still didn't unlock that last piece of profile for Julia, idk why.

Reactions: pgm_01

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
So _13_ if you had another project would broken saves from ver 0.2 be a thing?

Just asking hypothetically ;)
One time, Shaddy told me that adding the code for replays could possibly break past saves in a game. So, if a game added that function in chapter 2, saves from chapter 1 might not work. Hypothetically.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One time, Shaddy told me that adding the code for replays could possibly break past saves in a game. So, if a game added that function in chapter 2, saves from chapter 1 might not work. Hypothetically.
Good thing this is all hypothetical. It's why I play games all the time: to avoid things I don't like. And yes, I live a very sad life.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What? That shouldn't be the case at all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What? That shouldn't be the case at all.
depends on the implementation. it is possible to preserve game state beyond script changes, but i dont know the procedure and what exactly makes renpy puke when the rollback becomes incompatible
And, ofc, I can officially hypothetically confirm that this might be the result of a game that could be doing something that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
depends on the implementation. it is possible to preserve game state beyond script changes, but i dont know the procedure and what exactly makes renpy puke when the rollback becomes incompatible
Rollbacks and save locations are based on a hash of the lines generated at compile time. These become incompatible when the hash is changed, typically by deleting the rpyc file for the script that the save is in, or moving the current section to another file. If you don't do this, the saves should remain compatible.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
And, ofc, I can officially hypothetically confirm that this might be the result of a game that could be doing something that.
i follow at least one game that wipes rollback with every update and retains backwards compatibility. i have played several games that let you continue playing even when script was changed and could detect the state of uninitialized variables (choices retroactively introduced) and forced them. either to a default value, forced jumping back in the story's timeline, or a simple "flashback".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i follow at least one game that wipes rollback with every update and retains backwards compatibility. i have played several games that let you continue playing even when script was changed and could detect the state of uninitialized variables (choices retroactively introduced) and forced them. either to a default value, forced jumping back in the story's timeline, or a simple "flashback".
Um.... I.... Never mind.

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
[Edited]
Hi....
I have found the skin texture for Sam from The Fosters.
And i am pleased to say it was worth the search, and i don't even need to convert it to genesis 8. so bonus there.

It was "Anatomically Correct: Paige for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.00 star(s) 40 Votes