We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
WTF, I spent 6 hours grinding, putting all my points into attack just to see the damage I deal remain almost unchanged and apparently I'm supposed to put everything into Defense!? I figure if I hit harder it will and the fights quicker but I'm level 12 and still can't clear the damned cave wtf is this balance. I came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem and am annoyed to see I evidently wasn't playing the game 'correctly' even though there was no way to know putting everything into defense is the only way the game actually becomes playable View attachment 3697616
I'm sorry to hear about that, the team agree to make a "easy mode" difficult, about the your level at ch-02 we'll make a npc that you can pay some coins to reset your points.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm happy to say that besides the balance issues, the game doesn't have a single crash or major bug, except by just one guy.
I finished my dev route with the writer and planned what to do in chapter 2 Cgs at least my part of the thing, remember that we'll make a chapter release every 2 months 60 days between updates with 1~2 hour of new content.

2 Cgs With wolfs (New Monster) Defeat and Surrender
2 Cgs With Pirates Treated as a monster, but it's human a Defeat, and a Surrender too.
5 Mini Cg's With slimes at Asami house you can get Slime love from here then you'll be able to surrender to slimes
5 Mini Cg's With plants == == == == == == you can get plant love ===========================
Part One of the dark thought at slime nest.
The earth ritual at the shaman's house.
A side quest to help those at the port side (Hentai)
And some more at the interlude of chapter 2

===========================================================================
On Gameplay and System.

You can expect an NPC to reset your level at the cost of some coins. (Team planned)
You can expect a new battle fuck system (Currently it's at 93% of votes I Doubt a lot that will change until day 8) (Ask By community)
-- Note won't be common bf that both sides can use "fuck skills"
-- Will be more like princess sacrifice where the monsters use his bf skills to awaken the heroine.

You can expect an easy mode. (Ask By community)

Steam Release You can expect the game to be released on steam as early access.

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
how to get sex scene with slime and mandrake i try surrender but failed
You only be able to surrender when you have 80 or more of "love", you still can't gain enough so you can see the cg's at rec room, but you can be defeat after finish the chapter content you'll be at interlude just use the donkey and get defeat by any monster.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Easy mode are ready, the monsters at easy mode gives 50% more experience and are average 30%~35% weaker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bro111

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Well, I don't think you should add BF, unless YOU really want to. Getting forced to change game systems and adding content is a surefire way to lose interest in making your game.

Mar 24, 2022
I don't really see what sort of game this is from just this. Is it just Bad end content.
A-Yes and no we have two cg's per monster, one it's being defeat the other one it's willing surrender to it.(You don't need to get defeat in order to surrender ) both are different cg's

Do you have to do two runs to see all the cg?
A-No

Are the pregnancy things just a one off?
A-No, it's the main fetish of the game, At ch 01 We have 4 pregnancys for exemple;
1- slime surrender
2- plant defeat
3- plant surrender
4- the dream with anna.
Still a lot to come, with humans and so on.

Any aftercare scenes?
Yes, but they are small, at Dark trought-01(Game content)at slime nest eleonora try to revive the slime nest, taking care of the slimes.

My favorite sort of games are those were you actually can play with your decisions.
This game have few decisions, but mostly of then will change the game play, at certain moment you'll be able to see what you have done, one exemple;

I hope i made at least something bit clear for you.
can you tell me where is the kiara? i cant find her in the forest

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Well, I don't think you should add BF, unless YOU really want to. Getting forced to change game systems and adding content is a surefire way to lose interest in making your game.
Life is made up of conceptions, eventually we have to give up something to receive something, is not a system that one or two people asked me it's the vast majority almost 90% of the players, and the other team members, also agreed on the idea.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022
You need to cross the bridge at interlude in the forest south the one that you find the great artist picture
okey thanks I found her, and I decided to let her go, but where I can find her again that you said she will care the slimes in the forest? or I wont meet her again?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
okey thanks I found her, and I decided to let her go, but where I can find her again that you said she will care the slimes in the forest? or I wont meet her again?
Oh, you won't meet her again, if you let her go you'll see her well... died at ch02, but if you mean by let her go with the slime, you'll find her at forest south at ch02

Reactions: alexafriedchicken

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
They are really easy to be honest, you just need to kill 2 to level up, place some points in defense and it's done.
i did not know that one can alocate points and leveld up to level 5 by killing one single slimes and then resting

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi guys there is some previews abt the new update slime content for now if you want to see please join our discord

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm, well I am interested, the previous game was good but confusing at first, gonna give this a go as well.

Reactions: Somatra