We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sum_Wun

Nov 17, 2020
I wouldn't say the game is difficult, i'd say it's poorly balanced. It was absolutely piss easy... after i spent an hour and a half grinding and putting all my points in defense. And then the rest of the game i didn't lose 95% of the fights because the rest of the game literally did 0 damage. And it was boring as fuck and i just held Z down because i didn't do any damage either. I understand if it's your vision of how the game should go but at the end of the day, the balance is abysmal. I'll probably check it out when it's fully released, and like you said, just go unlock all the CGs. Rather that than waste 40 hours grinding defense levels.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I wouldn't say the game is difficult, i'd say it's poorly balanced. It was absolutely piss easy... after i spent an hour and a half grinding and putting all my points in defense. And then the rest of the game i didn't lose 95% of the fights because the rest of the game literally did 0 damage. And it was boring as fuck and i just held Z down because i didn't do any damage either. I understand if it's your vision of how the game should go but at the end of the day, the balance is abysmal. I'll probably check it out when it's fully released, and like you said, just go unlock all the CGs. Rather that than waste 40 hours grinding defense levels.
I talk with the rest of team, we agreed to make, a "easy mode". But we'll do it for the ch-02

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
I talk with the rest of team, we agreed to make, a "easy mode". But we'll do it for the ch-02

In fact, the game is quite easy if you put at least minimal effort into the process....

On the other hand, I would suggest slightly changing the concept of addiction. Why not make MС just get withdrawal syndrome for a couple of days if she hasn't drunk sperm recently? losing some of her characteristics during this time. (it will return in case of new monster sex)

And in case of frequent use, on the contrary, it would give her a small bonus to power

such a concept will force players to make a choice... and honestly, it sounds a lot more interesting than the plot corpse like a "she is now addicted ever-forever"

and secondly.... maybe some way to play freely without any party members from the start? (give us opportunity to leave them at camp)..... this would remove the actual content block of "until the end of the first arch" grade. Without any disadvantages

And finally, it would be rly great to get a game-mechanical pregnancy, with the ability to move freely around the map (with a belly, etc. and without ability to leave this map until the soon-to-come moment of childbirth) ..

... as well as at least a minimal battle fuck (as in games like jumble strikers)
yes, this is extra work, but in fact it will require only a couple of "state" pictures on each "H-active" enemy (capture, harassment, sex and "ending")..... and at the same time will make the gameplay much more exciting

Just thinking out loud/

PS. Great game by the way QwQ

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
In fact, the game is quite easy if you put at least minimal effort into the process....

On the other hand, I would suggest slightly changing the concept of addiction. Why not make MС just get withdrawal syndrome for a couple of days if she hasn't drunk sperm recently? losing some of her characteristics during this time. (it will return in case of new monster sex)

And in case of frequent use, on the contrary, it would give her a small bonus to power

such a concept will force players to make a choice... and honestly, it sounds a lot more interesting than the plot corpse like a "she is now addicted ever-forever"

and secondly.... maybe some way to play freely without any party members from the start? (give us opportunity to leave them at camp)..... this would remove the actual content block of "until the end of the first arch" grade. Without any disadvantages

And finally, it would be rly great to get a game-mechanical pregnancy, with the ability to move freely around the map (with a belly, etc. and without ability to leave this map until the soon-to-come moment of childbirth) ..

... as well as at least a minimal battle fuck (as in games like jumble strikers)
yes, this is extra work, but in fact it will require only a couple of "state" pictures on each "H-active" enemy (capture, harassment, sex and "ending")..... and at the same time will make the gameplay much more exciting

Just thinking out loud/

PS. Great game by the way QwQ
I'll send this feedback to the team, we already taught about the possibility of doing a BF game I even did some images, I don't remember exactly the motive but the idea was discarded.

Defeat_01_03.png Defeat_01_03.png

those are supposed to be used at Bf, there some interesting things here that we can do it with minimal effort becouse the game are really well made when i say well made i mean we keep some empty spaces for "upgrades"

• Hey there
Reactions: bro111 and fraazx

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
I'll send this feedback to the team, we already taught about the possibility of doing a BF game I even did some images, I don't remember exactly the motive but the idea was discarded.

View attachment 3694880 View attachment 3694880

those are supposed to be used at Bf, there some interesting things here that we can do it with minimal effort becouse the game are really well made when i say well made i mean we keep some empty spaces for "upgrades"
Ohh totally hope to see this "upgrade" one day now))
hot as f*ck...

Reactions: Somatra

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The poll asks if the dev should add BF system to the game... what is BF system? I think I'm missing something that's probably pretty obvious.

Good luck to the dev with the project btw.

mankarCamoran

Dec 10, 2023
Hi somatra. Sometimes, CGs and conversations start to progress way too fast and automatically. This happens mostly when using mouse to progress scenes or recently used the mouse to control actions.

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
The poll asks if the dev should add BF system to the game... what is BF system? I think I'm missing something that's probably pretty obvious.

BF = Battle Fuck I assume

Anyway somewhat agree with the others on the difficulty and am happy to hear an Easy Mode is planned for Chapter 2. First playthrough I tried to balance out my stats and ended up having a tough time, only winning boss fights thanks to getting a lucky crit. Second playthrough I followed the walkthrough provided to allocate level up stats and it went much smoother.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021

Battle fuck, when the characters get any type of hentai action during the battles

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
BF = Battle Fuck I assume

Anyway somewhat agree with the others on the difficulty and am happy to hear an Easy Mode is planned for Chapter 2. First playthrough I tried to balance out my stats and ended up having a tough time, only winning boss fights thanks to getting a lucky crit. Second playthrough I followed the walkthrough provided to allocate level up stats and it went much smoother.
You don't need to worry abt save files, we made everything compatible even if we add BF and easy mode, you'll be able to change the dificult during the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bro111

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi somatra. Sometimes, CGs and conversations start to progress way too fast and automatically. This happens mostly when using mouse to progress scenes or recently used the mouse to control actions.
Strange will play a little bit using only mouse.

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
I do not mind games that are harder and make u grind a bit, but making players grind a lot already in what is basically a prologue will probaly make people stop playing this. Because from my understanding Eleonore is supposed to be at least 3x stronger than normla humans, but the dude that is with u against the slimes does 22 damage with a kick where Eleonore who is weilding 2H Sword does 5 damage to a slime seems weird. Maybe you could increase EXP gain or just tweak it a little bit so that we do more damage than 5 with 2H sword. Other than that I am enjoying this so far

Also I do really like the major choice option idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Battle fuck, when the characters get any type of hentai action during the battles
I knew it was something obvious lmao. Anyway I like battle fuck, but if the statuses are used well. Some are obnoxious and hard to play, others are empty. But something like "going in heat" or tempting the enemy would be nice. Same for being in afterglow. But the player should be rewarded/punished for orgasming in mid-fight. Something like Eris Dysmonia, Creature Hunter or Jumble Strikers for fighting, or Enicia's estrus/breeding mechanics would be extremely nice.

Just one note, I still didn't have chance to try your game, but if the game has a corruption meter (where the MC gets more and more corrupted), at least for me it feels weird when the dialogue in fights remains the same. Lacia is an oustanding game, but it really feels weird when the MC keeps the same old dialogue after she gets more depraved. This is just me though, don't know if others feel the same. Oneone1 games do apply this well, but the battle fuck in game feels a bit bland and repetitive, dunno why, maybe it's the lack of the statuses. But again, personal opinion.

Anyway, probably will try it out on the next days, and good luck again with the project. If I have fun who knows, maybe I patronage, and the fact you're not using the garbage that it is Patreon is a bonus to me. If you're thinking to put it on Steam as "early access" say it though, since it's also easier for many.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptMorgan

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Fights at lvl 1 are definitely hard, you barely lvl up if you don't have pots. If you end up adding points anywhere besides defense, you aren't able at all to continue the game.

I understand the idea of being intelligent when leveling up, but at least for the earliest stages is extremely rough, even if you're experienced to RPG mechanics, no offense. At least tune down the difficulty in the first levels, even if the later stages are hard and you need to farm to level up.

If you still don't want to fix that much, make it at least that you regen your HP when you level up.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Fights at lvl 1 are definitely hard, you barely lvl up if you don't have pots. If you end up adding points anywhere besides defense, you aren't able at all to continue the game.

I understand the idea of being intelligent when leveling up, but at least for the earliest stages is extremely rough, even if you're experienced to RPG mechanics, no offense. At least tune down the difficulty in the first levels, even if the later stages are hard and you need to farm to level up.

If you still don't want to fix that much, make it at least that you regen your HP when you level up.
the team agree to make a "easy mode" difficult

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
WTF, I spent 6 hours grinding, putting all my points into attack just to see the damage I deal remain almost unchanged and apparently I'm supposed to put everything into Defense!? I figure if I hit harder it will and the fights quicker but I'm level 12 and still can't clear the damned cave wtf is this balance. I came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem and am annoyed to see I evidently wasn't playing the game 'correctly' even though there was no way to know putting everything into defense is the only way the game actually becomes playable 1485754711329.gif