We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hmmm, well I am interested, the previous game was good but confusing at first, gonna give this a go as well.
You don't need to worry about that it's another writer, far good then me, i help with cg's(Writing editing and so on) and community in general.

Yeahwathever

Apr 18, 2018
You need to cross the bridge at interlude in the forest south the one that you find the great artist picture
I might be really stupid but where is forrst south? When i go there with the donkey there is just only Forest or slime nest

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
no offense but is there a possibility to make a toggle for this obnoxious mobile gamepad ui

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Been looking forward to it, ever since I say inkling of it on discord and elsewhere.

(Only thing I can say, is hope to see what it turns into.)

[As for the whole BF part. I like it when it's not too mandatory. where is a stun/debuff that mobs can do, but not their actual threat.
So if one has no interest on being so used that it makes a prostitute look pure, then one can easily avoid it. Like how some games with sexual combat. you can just wiggle out of it. Present, but able to ignore/not follow through if you're not interested. But if it was to be included, I can see how it'd be forced to be a threat. cause you wouldn't want to waste effort for it to just be a toggle. but not all will want to deal with a Layer of combat.]

edit:
and if one was into it, personally always found it jarring that regardless if armored, clothed or nude. Some games that have it, go from 0-100-0 with the mobs just instantly bumping cervix, if not all the way to your baby room. (tbh, I like my games allowing me to diplomatically be drenched and want the pregnancy. but maybe the Queen of the Deep spoiled me with all the egging. specially after winning the combat.)

even some transitions over combat rounds are just too fast Regardless(more so when the tells aren't as obvious as other games)

Also, been a fan of grinds in some games if they allow you to choose to do so.

Maybe not as excessive where everything is a gain or loss. Like TLS. or games where zones get locked out thus forcing you to halt your progression permanently til you're done Grinding DoE. (more so when mobs are set to a number, but only one zone has unlimited supply. so again benefited to be locked)

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
no offense but is there a possibility to make a toggle for this obnoxious mobile gamepad ui
I am not offended.
You can disable the custom mobile in the intro settings or in the Eleonora House.
Note: You can always play with the default controls of RPG Maker MV by disabling the custom controls.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Been looking forward to it, ever since I say inkling of it on discord and elsewhere.

(Only thing I can say, is hope to see what it turns into.)

[As for the whole BF part. I like it when it's not too mandatory. where is a stun/debuff that mobs can do, but not their actual threat.
So if one has no interest on being so used that it makes a prostitute look pure, then one can easily avoid it. Like how some games with sexual combat. you can just wiggle out of it. Present, but able to ignore/not follow through if you're not interested. But if it was to be included, I can see how it'd be forced to be a threat. cause you wouldn't want to waste effort for it to just be a toggle. but not all will want to deal with a Layer of combat.]

edit:
and if one was into it, personally always found it jarring that regardless if armored, clothed or nude. Some games that have it, go from 0-100-0 with the mobs just instantly bumping cervix, if not all the way to your baby room. (tbh, I like my games allowing me to diplomatically be drenched and want the pregnancy. but maybe the Queen of the Deep spoiled me with all the egging. specially after winning the combat.)

even some transitions over combat rounds are just too fast Regardless(more so when the tells aren't as obvious as other games)

Also, been a fan of grinds in some games if they allow you to choose to do so.

Maybe not as excessive where everything is a gain or loss. Like TLS. or games where zones get locked out thus forcing you to halt your progression permanently til you're done Grinding DoE. (more so when mobs are set to a number, but only one zone has unlimited supply. so again benefited to be locked)
As far as I know (we're a team of 3 people)
1- There will be no hentai at all in the main quest (defeats not included) so you can start and finish the game pure (This will make the game much harder)

Why much harder? Simple: when Eleonora have her way with monsters, she gets a boost to her attributes and new spells.

If you learn how to make blue potions with Asami's help in Chapter 2, and get 85 slime love and do the quest Restoring the Natural Balance. Eleonora can have her own slime nest, with this she'll get a few attributes. (Just one sample for few already in the game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2- The Bf is planned like this: "Every monster with a heart symbol has 5 staged hentai attacks".
To avoid this, you can use "Wiggle"/"Struggle" as a special action, it'll be something like (40% + Eleonora str) - (monster str) to reset the current hentai level.

If possible, monsters use Hentai attacks as 1/4 of their actions. When Eleonora reaches level 5 of a monster hentai attack, she's defeated.

Here is an example:

Battle_Slime_Hentai_Fox_01.png stage 1

Battle_Slime_Hentai_Fox_02.png stage 2

Battle_Slime_Hentai_Fox_03.png stage 3

Battle_Slime_Hentai_Fox_04.png stage 4

Battle_Slime_Hentai_Fox_05.png stage 5 you'll lost at this point.

3- As for the grinding and overall difficulty of the game, we have no plans to change the monsters, but we have already tested and implemented an easy mode with 50% more experience gain, and the monsters are 30%~35% weaker.

We plan to keep, Apk,Mac and windows version and if we got enough support IOS.

Nevertheless, I hope that I have answered at least a few of your questions.

Reactions: jobkeks

cuteoranges

Feb 21, 2021
Hey! Just downloaded from here and planning to try it out. Gonna ask if there's going to be pregnancy game overs in the game, or just a bit of text saying the fate of the MC once a game over happens? Plan to support good games with pregnancy/impreg content and hoping this one turns out great.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hey! Just downloaded from here and planning to try it out. Gonna ask if there's going to be pregnancy game overs in the game, or just a bit of text saying the fate of the MC once a game over happens? Plan to support good games with pregnancy/impreg content and hoping this one turns out great.
Thank you we really need support, I'll explain more about gameover and pregnancy.

You get a gameover on two occasions;

1- if you have a companion in your party and lose a fight (common in Chapter 1, but from then on it is rare to have a companion)

2- When you lose certain battles in the game's story.

Now for the pregnancy you're probably most interested in.

1- Pregnancy in the game is a result of losing or giving up in a fight against monsters in the future also against humans, some scenes are longer, some shorter, there is not necessarily a pattern.

I will give 3 examples;

Before the examples, you should understand that there is a difference between losing the fight and giving up the fight.

if you give up, it means that Eleonora likes the creature so much that she wants to sex with it.

if you lose, it's practically a rape scene.

In both cases, the character usually gets pregnant, the difference is in the way she reacts to the situation.

Now to the examples;

If you have enough "Slime_love ", this is an individual value for each creature and you give up the fight Eleonora goes into the forest and gives birth to slimes in one scene, she leaves the slimes in the forest.

Another example: If you lose to the man-eater, Eleonora falls into a trance state, gives birth to a few seeds and barely remembers what happened.

Another example, this is huge cg, it's about trauma, Eleonora kills a certain person at the beginning of the game and later on she learns about monsters and that person lived happily with monsters. She deeply regrets killing this person and tries to make up for her mistake by donating her own body to revive the nest of these creatures, later she becomes a kind of queen there.

In sort there is no gameover for getting pregnant.

Reactions: RoadOFmeme