We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hi guys i just released the chapter 2, should be uploaded by any mod anytime soon.

I want to settle few things:

1- This is a beta version, may contains bugs i've fixed everything that was reported to me.
2- The apk is untested. so i depend on community to report the bugs.
3- The battlefuck system is at RAW state i'm collecting feedback to upgrade it.

So please if you have anything to say about the bf system please share with me.

Thank you, the fox team.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Please do not download the new apk, i'm making a fix to it. (I got a bug report at discord)
Edit : I reported the bug to a moderator and give to f95 the link to the fixed version

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Damn, that's quite some changelog. Thanks for the update, and hopefully more people try out and support on ko-fi, people are really sleeping on this one. Is it a masterpiece? No. But extremely underated, the popularity doesn't give it justice.

I really think the extremely hard level 1 probably swayed a lot of people from the game. If that was tuned down, then more people will probably give it a chance.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Damn, that's quite some changelog. Thanks for the update, and hopefully more people try out and support on ko-fi, people are really sleeping on this one. Is it a masterpiece? No. But extremely underated, the popularity doesn't give it justice.

I really think the extremely hard level 1 probably swayed a lot of people from the game. If that was tuned down, then more people will probably give it a chance.
There is a easy mode now it's quite easy to be honest.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFoxAndDevilTalesOfEleonora-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Where can I get more corruption exp? I have 53/100 and I can't find anything else.
if you are already alone(after the swamp) you can go to the cave at the forest(the one with the big slime), you'll find a small black cloud it's a huge cg gives 30 corruption when you finish it, after that you can get corruption for the plant at asami house, it's possible to reach something about 120 corruption.

Reactions: fatalforce68
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes