We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think I'm kinda stuck. I have 93 corruption, and I've done everything with Blu and plant boi. I'm trying to get corruption lvl 2 so I can do the wolf scene at the bridge.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I think I'm kinda stuck. I have 93 corruption, and I've done everything with Blu and plant boi. I'm trying to get corruption lvl 2 so I can do the wolf scene at the bridge.
You can: lose to slimes or surrender if you have enough love, the same applies to plants, and you can lose to wolves (you don't have enough love to surrender)

You can find Kiara crossing the bridge in the forest south and allow her to live with the slimes.

You can go to the swamp cave, the one in the swamp not in the village. There you'll find 2 lizard girls who will give you a invite, talk to shaman after that.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You can: lose to slimes or surrender if you have enough love, the same applies to plants, and you can lose to wolves (you don't have enough love to surrender)

You can find Kiara crossing the bridge in the forest south and allow her to live with the slimes.
Thanks! Was missing these two. I didn't try surrendering because when I kept using it before that it just kept saying "wip at chapter 3".

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
Have you ever thought that maybe this is the proposed difficulty of the game?, You're used to just pressing z and not having to think,

I went from dying in 3 hits to taking 0 damage and holding z from buying 3 pieces of gear at level 1... you cannot say this is a "difficult game" when it is a simple stat check you need so much more just follow the pokemon format and that is all you need. You have a great story, art, setting, all you need is to balance the combat and this will be an extremely solid game.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Thanks! Was missing these two. I didn't try surrendering because when I kept using it before that it just kept saying "wip at chapter 3".
Good to know this is a bug i'll fix it the only wip scene the pirate one.

Reactions: Xill

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Just wanted to say this is a pretty impressive game so thanks for putting this out there for us!
Thank you, I am currently working on the game with a small team, and we have agreed to produce for free until chapter 5. After chapter 5 is delivered we will decide if it is worth continuing with the production of the game, unfortunately no one lives without money, and me and the guys I am working with we need some financial support, we have already delivered 2 out of 5 chapters, we will polish some more and then continue with chapter 3, that means we have almost 40% of our agreed amount, but we are at 1% of the amount needed to keep the project going.

That's it. Unfortunately I literally have 3 jobs, 2 games and a real life job, the goal is to be able to make a living from game development, but it's hard i'm working with game dev about 2~3 years and i just can't live from it, i'm tired to be honest,
most people looks to like the game but its poorly published, I practically only post here on f95, and to be honest I'm overloaded with tasks and just can't work with publishing either.

This seems more of a vent than an answer, thanks for playing.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you, I am currently working on the game with a small team, and we have agreed to produce for free until chapter 5. After chapter 5 is delivered we will decide if it is worth continuing with the production of the game, unfortunately no one lives without money, and me and the guys I am working with we need some financial support, we have already delivered 2 out of 5 chapters, we will polish some more and then continue with chapter 3, that means we have almost 40% of our agreed amount, but we are at 1% of the amount needed to keep the project going.

That's it. Unfortunately I literally have 3 jobs, 2 games and a real life job, the goal is to be able to make a living from game development, but it's hard i'm working with game dev about 2~3 years and i just can't live from it, i'm tired to be honest,
most people looks to like the game but its poorly published, I practically only post here on f95, and to be honest I'm overloaded with tasks and just can't work with publishing either.

This seems more of a vent than an answer, thanks for playing.
I supposed opening a Patreon wouldn't help because of the bestiality content? At least if you had one open, people would still still be willing to sub even if you said you'd give chapters 1-5 for free. People are willing to support a game if it's good.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I supposed opening a Patreon wouldn't help because of the bestiality content? At least if you had one open, people would still still be willing to sub even if you said you'd give chapters 1-5 for free. People are willing to support a game if it's good.
I've decided to open a Patreon with the next update(polishment). we keep getting bad reviews about the game balance and I'll try to improve it as much as I can, but the game in general doesn't make a good first impression on most people.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I just tried the game. I thought I'd say a little about how I felt about it.
For me, I wanted to play on normal mode, but then changed to easy. Then easy mode was too easy.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind having to take my time to plow through the normal mode, but there isn't any erotic content in those early battles to keep me interested.

Once I finally got to chapter 2, it's not bad. For my personal taste, I'd prefer the danger come more from the threat of the enemy's 'assaulting' you rather than the damage they deal, because the end result is an instant defeat anyways. Since it takes a whole 5 stages (which can be dodged), stacking debuffs to make it harder to deal with (for example disabling running away while knocked down) would be cool (maybe they exist, but there's no indicator so I wouldn't know).

But anyways, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Somatra

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've decided to open a Patreon with the next update(polishment). we keep getting bad reviews about the game balance and I'll try to improve it as much as I can, but the game in general doesn't make a good first impression on most people.
It's a bit hard at the start. Especially if you don't know that you have to allocate to defense like the walkthrough says. I looked through the thread to find out about that. Having to allocate to defense for Leo and attack for Charles seems too cookie cutter, which means the choice of allocating points is pointless.

I chose to play on Normal because I don't want things to be too easy, but the issue isn't the difficulty, but rather the choices you didn't know you should make to actually do something in battle.

Right now I've been allocating to defense until mobs do 0 damage to me, then attack until I do at least 10 damage to them, and the game is very easy that way.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I just tried the game. I thought I'd say a little about how I felt about it.
For me, I wanted to play on normal mode, but then changed to easy. Then easy mode was too easy.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind having to take my time to plow through the normal mode, but there isn't any erotic content in those early battles to keep me interested.

Once I finally got to chapter 2, it's not bad. For my personal taste, I'd prefer the danger come more from the threat of the enemy's 'assaulting' you rather than the damage they deal, because the end result is an instant defeat anyways. Since it takes a whole 5 stages (which can be dodged), stacking debuffs to make it harder to deal with (for example disabling running away while knocked down) would be cool (maybe they exist, but there's no indicator so I wouldn't know).

But anyways, that's just my opinion.
we leave the battle fuck pretty raw to have space for some modifications like those you suggested.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
It's a bit hard at the start. Especially if you don't know that you have to allocate to defense like the walkthrough says. I looked through the thread to find out about that. Having to allocate to defense for Leo and attack for Charles seems too cookie cutter, which means the choice of allocating points is pointless.

I chose to play on Normal because I don't want things to be too easy, but the issue isn't the difficulty, but rather the choices you didn't know you should make to actually do something in battle.

Right now I've been allocating to defense until mobs do 0 damage to me, then attack until I do at least 10 damage to them, and the game is very easy that way.
I agree with everything you wrote, but the idea and the real thing were very different, it was supposed to be, something less punishing if you want to use agility instead of defense or be a mage, but since the next update will be polishment i'll have a lot time to sort the things better.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes