Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I am afraid we are going to have to wait for some sort of bug fix for Tina's sneak sex scene like Broiche already mentioned the cum addiction stat thing is broken so we cannot check the levels and it would also help to know when Tina's sneak scene happens is it when going to bed or do you search around for it somewhere on the map I feel like the changelog words the scene in a way that is too vague for the player to figure out on their own even if you took the crazy stat requirement and low chance aside I personally have no clue how to even attempt to even trigger this scene.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm still getting crashes with phone messages, even with the new update. Is there anyway to skip them?

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Using the version from OP and the bugfixes above - if you go to options > working guide > stats, it triggers the 'anita joining the relationship' conversation with your GF for some reason.

Also, I'm getting the line about 'You have been asked to work in the Doctor's Office" whenever I go to the clinic even if I haven't actually been asked to work there and there's no option to work there.
I didn't tweak either of those sections, so I'm guessing those are existing bugs. I'll try and track down the cause sometime today, when I have some time.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Something that is pretty annoying is that sometimes when you go to sleep the game shows a error screen(might be related to some gf related stat or idk could be something else im not a dev just guessing) and bugs out I also haven't been able to get the Tina X girlfriend sneak scene as well so we are all in the same boat I guess.

Last edited:

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone happen to know if some scenes are restricted to one player gender or the other? I'd rather not lock myself out of something by choosing the gender that has fewer scenes (if that's how it works).

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
How do you get Tina and girlfriend sneaking to her room scene?

For anybody having crashes when checking the phone messages start a new game that fixes it because old saves don't work well I was having crashes with old saves but then I started a new game and haven't had problems with the massages anymore.

Last edited:

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone happen to know if some scenes are restricted to one player gender or the other? I'd rather not lock myself out of something by choosing the gender that has fewer scenes (if that's how it works).
As far as I know, all the scenes have variations for male and female main characters.

Reactions: veil1667

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Hey all, been cracking out the bugs. I set up a discord, and it has helped a lot. Feel free to drop in. Doing some exclusive bits on there. Polls and occasionally a cheeky message from the girls. No idea how to get the front page to include it....Should probably ask for control of it at some point :unsure:

FatDudeGuy

Dec 28, 2022
View attachment 2398166

Overview:
You are a man or woman (your choice) who is out of options. One day you are given an opportunity to work at a mysterious complex. The offer is also for your girlfriend to join you. The decision if she does is up to you. The complex is attempting to make a new genetically superior race. Stronger, smarter and far more virile than an average human...Oh, and they are Futas. They have one drawback their cum becomes addictive after contact. You need to keep the girls happy so you keep your job while avoiding becoming a cum hungry whore. If you choose to allow your Girlfriend to stay the girls will attempt to seduce her.
(Almost Everything is Optional)

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Torian - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.66
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2398146 View attachment 2398148 View attachment 2398149 View attachment 2398150 View attachment 2398151 View attachment 2398170 View attachment 2398168 View attachment 2398147 View attachment 2398169
Can't wait for more Samantha content, I love her allure and affirmation! I also really want her to have more scenes when she has full control the player.

Reactions: upsnosegothe

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
I think the girlfriend sneaking off with Tina is bugged. It's the one thing I can't get in the new update and sometimes when sleeping there's an error message.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFutaExperiment-0.66c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Ynotnow82

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Futa Experiment [v0.66c] [Torian] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [551 MB]
- - -

Mac [560 MB]
- - -

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes