Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Hey, been quiet on here. Progress for 0.35 is going well. Adding a lot more smaller scenes at the moment and links to other scenes. There is a list on the blog of what I have done so far. So don't think I haven't been working on it :) Took a while to implement the new map system. One of the issues is there was limited interactions so beefing up the areas with scenes. Wanted to release something this weekend, but don't want to release anything half done so will see how it goes.

Kohan54
All of the girls have minimal story if any at the moment, this will be added with their individual updates. Player lust isn't having too much of an impact, I want to play around with it at a later date. may tie it in with the addiction level, but will save that for a later date. The reasons the girls usually leave is so they are available to pursue your girlfriend if she is present. There will be some scenes added during work though

crazyhorsebraz
Montanna and Samantha have the least content. They are going to have the most for the main story content so they will get a lot of dedicated updates as the main story is implemented

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I know hence why I said that many things about my girls ranking etc. will change all depends how it will all develop and how their relantioship with MC will develop cause I assume they will change with time.

Lust having impact for MC would be awesome but we would also need masturbate option.

Maybe lust shouldn't have impact for all scenes ( blowjobs etc in hallway ) but as I said we may not resist Anita when she gropes us during test or for example Tina to fuck MC when we cleaning her room and she gropes us.

I'm excluding blowjobs and handjobs cause they doesn't reset player lust and doesn't include groping I mean Cunnilingus would be nice for female MC but aside of Darcy I don't see any girl giving blowjob for Male MC.

Overall I will also say it's small thing and not important at all but GF and MC need slower lust gain cause unless we're both special it doesn't kinda make sense for both of us to match or even have higher libido than some of the Girls.

Also, don't rush just keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Montanna and Samantha have the least content. They are going to have the most for the main story content so they will get a lot of dedicated updates as the main story is implemented
I hate to ask I love mind control and will check that on my Male NTR / Swinging playtroughs but overall I hope there will be a way for MC to avoid Samantha sessions just like in intro mainly asking cause of my Female solo runs where I will try to avoid all traps etc. set by the girls if the outcome will be decided from start where MC gets inception that he can't refused the offer from benefactor then rip that playtrough for me.

btw is it one ending planned or variables depending on how far you progressed with certain girls personal stories etc?

Still trying to figure out what they want from MC and I have 3 options love and cuddles be one of them overall :D

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Samantha's update is the next major content update. I have been working on all of the reworks for the next update. A progress update is on my Patreon or Subscribestar. There is some new content coming in 0.35, but not as much as there would have been without all the re-coding. The hypnosis events will be the same as the work events. You can just decide to not attend when she asks for a session. Your Girlfriend will still go to hers though.

In terms of future plans. I have the girls stories to implement and the main story. There will probably not be a definitive ending as once that is done and if people are enjoying it, I can start adding more girls characters into the mix. I will add Game overs though.

I am also going to be adding in some of the Patreon and Subscibestar events for 0.35 as well. In terms of release, I won't put a timeline, but depending on how it play tests I would hope for next weekend.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
0.35 looks promising and looking forward to it less content is fine with me cause game already have a lot of it and I more looking forward to those smaller scenes especially between Futas we're getting some with Samatha and each girl sessions but wouldn't mind see them interact in more spots and MC and any girl honestly cause feeling that we're always stuck on 0 relationship with how everyone approach you feels weird after playing for few weeks.

I may skip few version myself up until the point where MC relationship with girls will start matter with how they approach you it would at least make Female MC less immersion breaking with how everyone treats her like air.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I had a broken tooth this week (wisdom tooth). Painkillers and pain meant I was not 100%. Been smashing through it the last two days though and making good progress towards the next release.
About 70% the way through altering the coding and putting in new scenes. I will need to bug test it thoroughly though so no idea if that will be nice and quick or a painful slog. If all goes well then getting close to 0.35.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I had a broken tooth this week (wisdom tooth). Painkillers and pain meant I was not 100%. Been smashing through it the last two days though and making good progress towards the next release.
About 70% the way through altering the coding and putting in new scenes. I will need to bug test it thoroughly though so no idea if that will be nice and quick or a painful slog. If all goes well then getting close to 0.35.
Oof that sounds painful. Well get better soon.

Reactions: plapmachine
Jan 13, 2018
Wish you a speedy recovery.

Reactions: BadCuban42

DizzyV

Jun 17, 2020
İs it me or older versions of the game had more scenes in nurse office? and is there a anyone who can send me download link of 0.2 appreciated.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
I'd like to make a few comments about the new version 035a, the link to wich was posted today, especially as this disclosure was not made by Torian, who have kindly has served all fans of his work. I believe that Torian did not make such disclosure because there are still some important bugs that need to be fixed, for example, when the game points out a flaw in a certain scene and does not allow to go back or ignore it. In this case, if there isn't another scene already saved that can be accessed, it is game over indeed. But let's talk about the good stuff. There are many new scenes that are very promising in terms of the character's sexual relationchips (teasers). I also really liked the map system with the indication of where the tasks need to be done and the place where each character is at a given time. I missed not being able to: a. talk to Amy at any time, but only when she and MC are in their room at the same time, wich is very rare; b. to propose a threesome with Anita to Amy, nor to authorize a relationchip between a futa and Amy; c. see the scenes between a futa and Amy, when the door is locked. Before, although MC couldn't see it, the player could see the scene.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes