dinsumdun

Nov 20, 2016
I think the map readability could be improved by simply adding a small dividing border between the locations.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Im having the same problem the game is unplayable right now

edit: if you skip the intro it seems to work normally
i skipped it and at some point the game still died -.-
edit: guess you just arent allowed to give cass a HJ in the shower :D

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I was confused when I was told the girlfriend would be able to be excluded from interactions. The entire intro has every futa all over her. Only get to exclude her after everyone got handsy. And "being able to choose not to see it" still had all the implications of something happening. That's not a choice to exclude NTR, that's forcing it, and then asking if you want to continue. And then, after skipping through all that, to choose to work solo, the game can't even run. Thing is a botched mess with a lie that the polarizing fetishes are avoidable. Fuck this project.

restar

Jun 10, 2019
Torian have you thought about making a selfie system from the residents for the MC or his girlfriend?

Reactions: Goonie

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
anybody know whats new for version 0.35a?
I ton of bugs, errors and exceptions. To many errors to fix, The author really needs to try and run the program before releasing, this is a total no go, so disappointed, total lack of effort not to take a few minutes for a change log.

• Angry
Reactions: GabbuXul

moomoo878

Aug 30, 2017
I ton of bugs, errors and exceptions. To many errors to fix, The author really needs to try and run the program before releasing, this is a total no go, so disappointed, total lack of effort not to take a few minutes for a change log.
exxxcccceeepppttt the author didnt release this it was leaked by someone else and there is a change log in the folders something else the leaker didnt bother to check before grabbing the game and posting it not saying the authors releases are perfect but you cant complain baout bug in a leaked test copy that wasnt ready for mass play

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
great game. but there are thing that need to change or need for the next update

1) futa don't need the main character permission to seduce or fuck. it won't be much of netorare.
2) we need threesome and orgy
3) pregnancy
4) your girlfriend invite futa into your room
5) you or girlfriend sleep over futa room.

Reactions: CoomerJones

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Paste this into the "game" folder and it will fix the OH_tracker bug and remember one thing:
THE GAME CODE DOESN'T SUPPORT PLAYING WITHOUT GIRLFRIEND IN THE FACILITY, YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE EMPTY ROOMS REGARDLESS IF SOMEONE IS THERE OR NOT. LET THE GIRLFRIEND STAY WITH YOU OR THE GAME WILL BE COMPLETELY BROKEN.

Reactions: TritonSands

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I was confused when I was told the girlfriend would be able to be excluded from interactions. The entire intro has every futa all over her. Only get to exclude her after everyone got handsy. And "being able to choose not to see it" still had all the implications of something happening. That's not a choice to exclude NTR, that's forcing it, and then asking if you want to continue. And then, after skipping through all that, to choose to work solo, the game can't even run. Thing is a botched mess with a lie that the polarizing fetishes are avoidable. Fuck this project.
Well I do agree that the whole intro makes little sense (because it doesn't give the player the choice to act accordingly), because there is absolutely no reason for them to even agree with their girlfriend being alone with those characters (Doctor, Hypnotist) let alone to accept anything from Tina - who they were warned about and who quite literally immediately shows the warnings were justified before even offering the coffee .
It would be better to either not even have said girlfriend to begin with (as an option for players to pick, not mandatory because others do like having her around) or at least to go on the entire trip alone.
But that is partially due to the fact the story is kinda nonsensical so far (we aren't given the reasons for why the MC is even there and so on), the protagonist has no personality yet and also doesn't really act like the resemblance of a human being so both (protagonsit and girlfriend) feel pretty superfluous in their own right. The girlfriend existing makes 0 sense for anyone not interested in the NTR stuff, but at the same time she then kinda is in the way of enjoying the potential lewd stuff that doesn't even include her. Having the option to just not bother with her existence at all would be extremely easy to implement (since she could just be removed from the intro) and not take away anything from the people who love NTR in the slightest.
Edit: I wanna add though that these don't really make the game "unplayable" (and I say that as someone who doesn't like NTR at all) it's just more of a crude workaround right now instead of a real alternative. Would be nice to see it addressed but that's about it, technically speaking there isn't even a reason to play the intro anyways so by skipping that and then having the girlfriend not interact with the cast does mean there isn't really any NTR going on.

But it has to be said that this is a leaked version of the game, not meant to go out publicly, so yeah ofc there will be some noticable bugs, also this is in early development, so I think the Dev deserves more patience than calling them a liar about the option to avoid stuff, it seems more like a lack of polish and also probably some stuff has to be brought up to really sink in as a potential issue for people not into certain things, it can be easy to loose track of that during writing, coding and creating the visuals.
Don't think they mean any ill by it, honestly.

Last edited:

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I've replaced every instance of "Cas_cum" with "Cass_cum" in the attached files. It seems to fix a lot of bugs related to Cass. You can also do it yourself with Notepad++ with find and replace.

Reactions: TritonSands
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes