dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so i try to edit the save file because it was taking forever. plus that futa sam is hard to be relationship. but it didn't work because something about harm your computer. so anyone have a file with 100 for both relationships

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
so i try to edit the save file because it was taking forever. plus that futa sam is hard to be relationship. but it didn't work because something about harm your computer. so anyone have a file with 100 for both relationships
Go to your bedroom, click options, click cheat menu.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
One of the checks is your relationship with the other girl. If they really like you, then they will feel bad about fooling around behind your back. The lower your relationship with them the more likely the scenes will trigger. It is all very much a WIP though so needs balancing.
Haven't played 0.35a yet but I love that change overall finally MC relantioship have some impact it also give us ability to view certain girls scenes by ignoring them completely.

And in future guide mentions that we will have option to stop it completely btw swinging route is the best.

A little hint...You were chosen for a reason. They do not want you to leave.
@Kohan54 - I have started adding scenes where the girls chase the player, realised it is desperately lacking. Will be ensuring there is a healthy mix going forward.
It's one of my issues if they want something from you then everyone treating MC as trash despite relantioship etc. doesn't make sense cause imo atm they want MC to leave of course he can't which I understand is for NTR angle but still it feels like the want MC to be out of there technically make enemy out him/her.

I'm talking about sex scenes etc. just simple swaying or some fingering etc. for female MC would be nice hell if my relantioship with girls have impact to them going after GF would be nice them start to be assholes towards her and saying how they gonna steal Male / Female MC from her but it's up to you.

GF needs some work overall not with girls etc. but imo in whole MC is cheating behind her back some scenes were she almost catch us would be much better than her always teleporting in the door and wouldn't mind for her to be more open about it especially if she watched us enough times or she sleeps with girls herself cause her reeking hypocrisy is on another level :D

Will patiently wait for 0.36 keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Previous saves don't work on new version. Yet another game to abandon because of a shitty developer who doesn't know how to code.
The new version was not made by the Dev, it's been said before, the current version is a leak someone, more or less haphazardly, put together from leaked files. Don't use it if you wanna continue your previous save file & don't expect it to work properly just in general, even if you'd start over.

Reactions: Mutherfuginmark

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone have a hint on how to attend a therapy session when it's on your daily roster of to-do items? I'm getting dinged for missing the session, but can't figure out how to go do it.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Yea, highly recommend skipping this until 36 comes out. Buggy as hell and the new map is worse for navigating than the previous way. Will be nice if the new location feature works well in the future though.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Whoever said "this is a test release they didn't intend to come out", 3.0 had the same issue with errors according to the fact that someone made a fix patch for that. I agree flaming isn't constructive, but criticism should be, and is warranted.

From what I'm reading, the game is playable only if you want to play with the NTR content. That's fine but then I have several questions:
1. Why does the option exist to let the girlfriend leave?
2. Why is it mandatory to be a girlfriend and not a boyfriend if MC can be a woman? Lesbian exist but gay people don't?
3. There is basically no background to the relationship with the girlfriend. NTR isn't having your fuckbuddy fuck other people, it's having your SIGNIFICANT other fuck other people. So far I don't see any reason MC should care about their "girlfriend" at all, let alone to the point where it's a significant other. Is the fact that she's called "girlfriend" supposed to evoke the NTR part? If I call a complete stranger girlfriend or boyfriend and tell them to fuck other people is that NTR?
4. Because of 3, literally all of the NTR scenes are turned into FOMO scenes. Because none of the "NTR" even looks like it hurts the MC. I'm rather upset that my character isn't in the girlfriend's place. ???

Aug 12, 2020
Torian:
1. Construtive criticism must be welcome. The rest, forget them.
2. After re-dowloading version 035.a and following your tips, and playing it again, I was able to rewatch all the sex scenes with Amy from previous version and watch three brand new sex scenes between Anita and Amy. I loved it.
3. I'm very frustratre though, because so far I haven't been able to see the scene BEHIND THE (bathroom locked) DOOR in which Anita is fingering and fucking Amy. It must be great. I hate it (rs, rs, rs).
4. I cannot fail to mention that, diverging from the majority of votes in this forum, for me Tiina is the number 1, half a point above Anita. While Anita is the lovable seductress of the group, Tina is undeniably the exciting, hot, and provocative alpha.
5. Therefore, your game, although originally and heavily based on the Icarus game, has enormous potential ahead of it, and the new official version, as you may have notice, is being eagerly awaited by your fans. Greetings.

Last edited:

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
This looks promising, but does anyone else find the complete lack of sound off-putting? Is there supposed to be music or sound effects?

Reactions: Darthcrop

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Some animations are buggy to me. I think its because the standard for MC is male? Sometimes it also shows the girlfriend being there with some of them but I didnt wanted her to be there, also choose the option to exclude her. One of my biggest problems are all these errors or crashes because something is written wrong or similar. Cant really enjoy the game, even I like the setting so far.

Reactions: skalu

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Why is it mandatory to be a girlfriend and not a boyfriend if MC can be a woman? Lesbian exist but gay people don't?
A lot of your criticism is valid here, but this one in particular is kinda silly.
The motivation for selecting PC gender is very different than the motivation for selecting your partner's gender. A straight man might want to self insert as the only man in the room. Or he might want to avoid seeing male involvement altogether.
Wanting to have a male partner implies attraction to men, which I see no reason to believe the dev has any interest in catering to.
I'm skipping over the "straightness" question regarding futas because nobody cares and you get my point anyway.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes