Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I mean I'm against removing GF completely technically speaking leaving her behind is removing her from the game it's just that route needs more polish and content which will come with MC finally getting some focus and we will start developing our relantioship with girls and change how they approach MC so far it wasn't a focus.

I mainly have two playtroughs in mind Male MC NTR / Sharing route and Female MC it's me cheating which the fact that girls will stop going after GF at certain relantioship levels is already step into that direction I wish in future Futas would start at point technically antagonize GF how MC deserves better then her and they gonna steal MC from her etc. :)

The whole MC cheating needs some tweaks as well in future GF should get bigger penalty in our relantioship if she doesn't like girl lower than 50 it's - 5 or even - 10 towards MC and - 5 towards girl we're with I don't understand why she's only mad at MC and at relantioship over 50 with girl she would enjoy MC getting fucked by her.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I mean I'm against removing GF completely technically speaking leaving her behind is removing her from the game it's just that route needs more polish and content which will come with MC finally getting some focus and we will start developing our relantioship with girls and change how they approach MC so far it wasn't a focus.

I mainly have two playtroughs in mind Male MC NTR / Sharing route and Female MC it's me cheating which the fact that girls will stop going after GF at certain relantioship levels is already step into that direction I wish in future Futas would start at point technically antagonize GF how MC deserves better then her and they gonna steal MC from her etc. :)

The whole MC cheating needs some tweaks as well in future GF should get bigger penalty in our relantioship if she doesn't like girl lower than 50 it's - 5 or even - 10 towards MC and - 5 towards girl we're with I don't understand why she's only mad at MC and at relantioship over 50 with girl she would enjoy MC getting fucked by her.
Well my angle is that the girlfriend could be removed and it wouldn't change anything + that I think it might be less work to just take her out of the picture entirely (since theoretically she still should have impact on the events to not be completely pointless, but that's just an immersion thing, also even if she's sent home the MC is cheating on her & that still isn't exactly a solution to the NTR aspect, it just reverses the roles). But it still is enough of a solution for me to enjoy the game, despite strongly disliking NTR. The Dev does all I would expect by giving the option to send her home, in fact I am damn grateful for even just that option. I'm saying what I feel like would be a better solution, but I wouldn't drop the game or complain if the Dev keeps it as it is, don't get me wrong.

I really like your suggestions for the dynamic between the female MC, the girlfriend and the Futas depending on the relationship everybody has (not talking the male MC cause I won't ever play as that, so I feel like my thoughts on his content are utterly irrelevant). It's probably not too easy to implement in an immersive way (or at least would require quite a bit of work) but that is for the Dev to decide. I'm in favor of it, especially since it would work on both routes (GF present, GF sent home) without any need for adjustments, if the Dev wants the cheating thing to be present in the background even with the GF gone literally all stays the same, if the Dev wants to reduce that the Futas could just not say anything about the GF specifically (so for example 'you'll forget about that useless bitch in time, you deserve a girl who can properly pound and breed you' and 'you deserve a girl who can properly pound and breed you')

From what I understand the Dev is actually quite literally working on the interactions in some capacity, they agreed that the Futas should start to actively go after the MC in multiple ways, so I'm very optimistic something along the lines of what we are discussion could be in the cards without meaning the Dev has to work on things they never intended to bother with.

Also, for your 3rd part, I agree there should be some changes to relationships based on those actions but also in dependency on the current relationship stats.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
And simply making suggestions + saying they don't have to do it for the game to be enjoyable anyway is a problem?
Telling the Dev to make the game less enjoyable by removing the main reason(seeing the MC's love interest get cucked from him by alpha Futas) some people are even playing the game is a problem.

Reactions: crazyhorsebraz

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Telling the Dev to make the game less enjoyable by removing the main reason(seeing the MC's love interest get cucked from him by alpha Futas) some people are even playing the game is a problem.
You understood that I said it could be an option, not that it should be done in general, I even said previously I don't wish for changes that take anything away from the people loving the NTR part?

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Torian alluded to the futas having a different plan for the MC than for the GF being the root of the different treatment. I think it feels more jarring when you're female MC right now as you can't chalk it up to gender, but that's apparently not supposed to be the reason. I guess this sort of thing is going to happen when playing things WIP. We'll see where the story goes eventually.

Surely leaving the GF at home is the "no NTR pls" setting? I.e. equivalent to removing her from the game for that playthrough. I assumed this meant she wouldn't feature in the story at all and events would adapt accordingly. Is this being interpreted as a "let's leave her at home so I can have fun with the futas in peace" thing?

I think the customization options (MC gender and GF presence) seem manageable. The problems appear more to do with the game's early stage of development. Like you could play earlier versions just fine without the GF, the reason it's broken now is that an entirely new GF progression system was introduced for 0.35a without proper checks for her presence. We probably shouldn't read too much into bugs in these alphas in terms of judging (lack of) commitment to certain choices.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Torian alluded to the futas having a different plan for the MC than for the GF being the root of the different treatment. I think it feels more jarring when you're female MC right now as you can't chalk it up to gender, but that's apparently not supposed to be the reason. I guess this sort of thing is going to happen when playing things WIP. We'll see where the story goes eventually.

Surely leaving the GF at home is the "no NTR pls" setting? I.e. equivalent to removing her from the game for that playthrough. I assumed this meant she wouldn't feature in the story at all and events would adapt accordingly. Is this being interpreted as a "let's leave her at home so I can have fun with the futas in peace" thing?
Leaving the girlfriend at home is fine enough, if my suggestions came across as if I was demanding a change that is on me, but not my intention. All I am saying is that removing her would be a cleaner solution & I was trying to give examples for why I think it would be doable right now + also provide possible ways to adjust the dialogue without adding additional lines (cause that's more work to do for the Dev) but by cutting references to the GF.
My point is simply that just sending her home means there is cheating going on by the MC getting intimate with the other girls, but it's not as if the game was bringing it up in an aggressive manner, as I've said I am thankful the Dev even gives the option at all.

It's likely as you say though, there is a deeper reason for why they try to have both characters present, which is one thing, and the other is that of course the Dev could also just keep things as they are because it fits their vision of the game better than what e.g. me is suggesting and that would be fair as well, of course. Their game, their decision.

Reactions: ldahl

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Leaving the girlfriend at home is fine enough, if my suggestions came across as if I was demanding a change that is on me, but not my intention. All I am saying is that removing her would be a cleaner solution & I was trying to give examples for why I think it would be doable right now + also provide possible ways to adjust the dialogue without adding additional lines (cause that's more work to do for the Dev) but by cutting references to the GF.
My point is simply that just sending her home means there is cheating going on by the MC getting intimate with the other girls, but it's not as if the game was bringing it up in an aggressive manner, as I've said I am thankful the Dev even gives the option at all.

It's likely as you say though, there is a deeper reason for why they try to have both characters present, which is one thing, and the other is that of course the Dev could also just keep things as they are because it fits their vision of the game better than what e.g. me is suggesting and that would be fair as well, of course. Their game, their decision.
I didn't take it like that. There's a lot you have to read between the lines right now while the story is underdeveloped so I'm sure we're all under slightly different impressions.

Maybe the game should be asking if you have a GF rather than whether you bring her. :) Hard to say without picking the dev's mind. She could indeed still have a role to play, after all. I could certainly also see "being tempted to service/indulge with the futas" being an alternative line to walk instead of the NTR stuff, but hey who knows. We don't know very much about the main story line yet, so eh--just curious to see where Torian is going with it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I didn't take it like that. There's a lot you have to read between the lines right now while the story is underdeveloped so I'm sure we're all under slightly different impressions.

Maybe the game should be asking if you have a GF rather than whether you bring her. :) Hard to say without picking the dev's mind. She could indeed still have a role to play, after all. I could certainly also see "being tempted to service/indulge with the futas" being an alternative line to walk instead of the NTR stuff, but hey who knows. We don't know very much about the main story line yet, so eh--just curious to see where Torian is going with it.
Good to know, thanks, the exchange beforehand made me wonder if I unintentionally had been harshly negative about the game or something, which I'd be sorry for, cause it wasn't meant to make the Dev feel bad about their so far intriguing work.

Oh yeah there is definitely a good chance the Dev already has certain plans and very good reasons for why there is no choice if the MC has a GF to begin with, I'm writing under the assumption that the option to send her home is indeed meant as simply a "NTR yes/no" toggle and that might be wrong. But even if that is the case and the Dev does it that way because the aim is to make the game accessible to non NTR fans without creating any more additional work if not dead necessary that's ofc a good reason to do it as is.

And I agree, so far things have been kept vague and it's pretty hard to make a guess what everything is about, so my critique around the MC lacking a real personality and the female MC potentially just taking the GFs role simultaneously might be a bit foolish in the long-term.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021

I think the customization options (MC gender and GF presence) seem manageable. The problems appear more to do with the game's early stage of development. Like you could play earlier versions just fine without the GF, the reason it's broken now is that an entirely new GF progression system was introduced for 0.35a without proper checks for her presence. We probably shouldn't read too much into bugs in these alphas in terms of judging (lack of) commitment to certain choices.
Yeah we will see where the things lead when MC will get focus and we will touch on him / her doing girls personal stories.

The whole MC thing is technically in that state since both Male and Female are still in 0.1 we haven't move past that as you say it's work in progress.

Honestly some small scenes in future where our sex matters would be nice for example Tina first scene is getting a small rework so she will offer coffee randomly have her offer it for MC if we're playing Female for example.

Also, it's hence why I'm waiting for 0.4 Samantha or maybe even more I played 0.3 so much that I can wait to devour more content at once in future :) but even so I like some changes like for example relantioship of MC and Futas having impact so looking forward to it already.

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Honestly some small scenes in future where our sex matters would be nice
I'm all for reactivity. As much as possible, really, for any factor that can put an interesting twist and "personalize" a scene. But I get that infinite variations is a lot of work. :p

Also, it's hence why I'm waiting for 0.4 Samantha or maybe even more I played 0.3 so much that I can wait to devour more content at once in future :)
Probably not a bad idea tbh. The Patreon contributor's scenes sneak peek looked good too IMHO, so if you hold off for a couple of versions there'll probably be a fair amount of new scenes in total, in addition to the new systems being ironed out.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Is there a way to simply have both Mc and Gf both be happy sluts for their Futa 'friends with benefits'. Also a bit weird that they prefer the Gf over the female Mc like come on, female Mc should be easy mode and the Futas should hit on both of them almost equally. Also agree that some scenes could also be adapted for the female Mc using the Gf assets for more scenes with her, hope there are scenes with both the GF and FMC sharing a Futa, any of them...

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
This game is just too damn broken at this point. Loads of errors, some you can ignore, some you can't. A lot of scenes you can't see because they break the game. The progression seems broken too, there's a lot of content that I just can't get to in this version. Noone will fuck the gf no matter how long I play. The dialogue is also very inconsistent, the NPCs seem completely unaware of what they have done or said earlier. A shame, because there is a lot I like about this game, but right now it is just too frustrating to play.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
there's a lot of content that I just can't get to in this version. Noone will fuck the gf no matter how long I play
If you have too high relantioship with girls as MC even if GF hits 100 they won't fuck her because of your relantioship with them.

Dunno about threshold.

Just skip some days at work and don't use cheat to increase your relantioships.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
So loads of comments on here :) 0.36 will be released today. 0.35a was always going to be buggy as it had a complete rework of the coding. I didn't publicly release as I knew it was going to be buggy, but wanted feedback on the new systems that were implemented. I have been taking on the feedback and there will be a lot of tweaks and bug fixes as well as a few new scenes

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes