Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Can't do the Therapy sessions with Samantha it seems, got the task in the morning but no way to trigger it all day, then I got the relationship penalty for not doing the task when I went to bed.

Edit: also the Cass shower HJ scene still breaks the game and forces a reload or a quit.

Edit 2: Just a bit of a nitpick, but when sending the GF home it doesn't seem to make sense when Montanna suggests allowing some of the Futas to approach her.
Also, but this might just be the result of the relationship level or something, but when taking a shower there is a chance for an unavoidable sex scene with Tina. Mentioning it because it seems to contradict the whole "won't force themselves on you" thing, but given Montanna's attempt to force herself on the player character as well I could definitely imagine that whole thing not being true anyway, so, yeah, scene didn't feel off but at the same time the Montanna scene is not unavoidable, so you can probably see why I'm not sure if the Tina scene is working as intended.
Finally I will say I did enjoy the parts of the game I got to see (I think it was probably the majority of the currently available content, minus all scenes involving the GF and the therapy sessions with Samantha) the whole setup is quite hot & especially Darcia, Cass & Tina are quite likeable, only characters that annoys me a bit are Samantha and Tina, but mostly for their interactions with the other characters and the potential to fundamentally change the dynamics and personalities of characters so it becomes kinda hard to say which ones have which kinks & stuff associated with them, so it's hard to make a call who to focus on (depending on if that is an important aspect later, ofc) but at the same time I definitely like the interactions between them and the protagonist, albeit not as much as Tina or Darcy. Montanna is definitely something in her own way.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
While I like that Samantha is pushing Cass to be aggressive because hopefully Cass can become a proper Futa when Samantha instills the aggression into her, I hated that she made Tina submit to her when Tina should have smacked Samantha to the ground and made Samantha her bitch.
On this we actually fully agree, the bits of stuff I saw with Samantha & Tina are most of what I found a bit meh about her new content.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Just played the newer version on Joyplay, and the only two errors I come uppon is when giving Cass a handjob in the showers and when randomly leaving a room, the first one I cannot continue and have to rollback and go back till the options pop up and chose no and ignore her glorious erection.... the other I also rollback and it works just fine, though I don't know which event is at fault to help more on that. Like that now as of v0.36, the futas will go for your GF even if your relatioship with them is high.

Still find the GF reaction to looking at you do stuff, when she is also doing it and how when the MC sees the GF he has the option to call her out... like come on... maybe those things should be cum addiction dependant, like if their addiction is high enough, it mean that they are also doing stuff so they should no be bothered with such thing. Also at that point secrecy should be pointless for some of the girls, like if the Futas have high levels with both the GF and the MC for example...

Overall I like the game a lot, though the whole, 'oh no he/she is cheating on me... anyway...' vibes are annoying.... maybe having the MC cleaning the GF after he or she finds her covered in fluids could be a way to boost their actual relationship, maybe after their cum addiction is high enough, like it is kinda hard to boost their relationship, aside cleaning their room and having her join us in the bedroom at random...

Reactions: Kohan54

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
You can only ask her to dress sluttier
Didn't you get the threesome scene afterwards? Also I don't know how to have Anita visit us during the night I am still searching... she still ask about the leaving the door unlocked but nothing happened, I try to talk to her in her room... I know there is more as I saw the pics when I unzip the game... but I cannot find them options... maybe I need to have some more fun with Anita... like a especific sexy times counter or something...

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Torian question for future when the scene will get fixed will Anita always go after GF if we unlock a door or is there a chance she may go after MC or she will only go after MC in solo runs nvm checked it need she will always go after GF if present

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't you get the threesome scene afterwards?
I had GF agreeing on it and the the convo ended thought it triggers on your sleep so tried 10 + times but Anita never arrived...

On this we actually fully agree, the bits of stuff I saw with Samantha & Tina are most of what I found a bit meh about her new content.
I liked it not only someone putting Tina in her palce but at the same time it perfectly shows why girls view Sam as the most disgusting / terrifying she's the most dangerous one that's for sure and Tina should still be glad that she didn't went full Levi on her.

nb.gif

I wasn't expecting whole I spiked your food deal which brings questions how what Tina is doing affect everyone << btw still found it kind dumb from Tina that the only person she tells about it is MC at 0 relantioship.

There's stuff that I actually scratch my head like for example Anita have orders to " Seduce MC " which she goes after GF in most of her events and most likely will go always after GF if doors are unlocked but I will swap it under for now the fact that MC didn't get any focus since the start who knows maybe it will change in future.

the futas will go for your GF even if your relatioship with them is high.
It still reduces it heavy which I think how it should work the final step to stop NTR will be if we get option to talk to girls it's mentioned in guide of course not all can agree on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orphanus

dinsumdun

Nov 20, 2016
Hey Torian_Media, the Cass_shower_HJ call in Bathroom.rpy has an extra return left in after it. Removing return at line 2212 in Bathroom.rpy fixes the bug that is causing the rollback error after that scene.

Another fragment I found: Cafe.rpy line 194. The gender line is left, breaking the scene from playing if the MC is female. Removing that line restores the scene functionality.
Cheers.

Last edited:

Khayman86

Jul 30, 2020
so ive gotten .36a downloaded, and i still can't do any of the Anita scenes. it still crashes when trying to give HJ to cass in shower. sometimes i get a crash when i leave the a room. can't go the therapy like Samantha wants, unless the eavesdropping on sessions is what it wanted

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
The first release was a buggy mess and every update, every bugfix only makes it worse.
From the very beginning, as a player, you had to clean up the code yourself. You had to go through and correct each rpy file individually.
After each update / bufix everything from the beginning. Just annoying.

mikeymyki

Aug 6, 2018
Main Problem in game (except author's dirty mind :) ) is invalid mixing call/jump instructions in code. I don't understand renpy but I see that call stack on errors is huge. In assembler it means that called proc don't have return statement

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I'm not sure why you think the fact a version that wasn't even supposed to be released to the public being bugged means the game wasn't meant to be one for multiple types of players. Also I don't see why the Dev shouldn't be able to sort things out in due time, it's just important to let them know what works and what doesn't work & try to give constructive criticism in regards to what could be improved or changed. And even if the Dev decided to expand the game for a broader audience after initially having something else in mind that is perfectly fine, just because things aren't perfectly smooth rn doesn't mean they won't be down the line.

If the Dev wanted to make things as easy as possible for them they could just as well remove the male MC, the girlfriend and then have the female protagonist go through all the events with maybe some references to a girlfriend or boyfriend outside the game who is loosing their mind over their significant other getting turned into a cum-dump and breeding bitch by a bunch of Futas.

Seems a bit shitty to me because it would ruin the game for a bunch of people who are probably having a good time with it so far, but it's no less reasonable to suggest than making this a game only for people interested in a male MC getting cucked, in fact it would be even easier and mean less work.
Actually the text you're replying to was in response to someone saying that the game doesn't make a lot of sense when playing as a female. The fact that it's riddled with bugs is a completely separate issue. If the narrative makes little to no sense when playing as one of the options, it's an afterthought. I will grant you that being a 0.35 version, it is somewhat possible that the narrative will be improved to where it makes sense as both genders. However I challenge you to find me one game on this site that had a narrative that only made sense when playing a specific way, that was later developed into a game where any way you play makes sense. From what I've seen over the years, the case has been, at best, that the project was completed with the glaring issues still in, and at worst, just abandoned. Devs can do whatever they want, I'm questioning why they're including something they have no apparent desire in making. Games with a limited scope can be extremely good. Most are. Games that try to do everything are the ones that usually fail.

As for your second paragraph, no, the dev seems to have been out to make an NTR game, and that would not be NTR at all, which means that the dev wouldn't put their heart into it, and the game would end up subpar. Easier to make in the amount of work to put in - maybe. Easier to work from a "desire to make this" perspective, absolutely not.

An artist should follow their desire and not try to pander to everyone. If this game was supposed to be a man getting cucked, that's what this game should be. Having a variant that allows for any other combination would mean creating a whole separate game, because the futas' reason for fucking the gf over the mc is that the gf is female. The futas aren't out to cuck, so if the mc is female, they have no reason to pass on the mc for sex. Means creating a variation of every scene to account for gender, else having an option that doesn't make any sense.

Anyhow, this game will either completely fail to deliver what the creator wanted it to deliver, i.e. NTR, it will deliver a watered down version so that it allows for female mcs, or it will not deliver anything as the project will be abandoned. There's no apparent future where they'll go back to their original intent and finish the game the way they wanted to, because it seems that there are people who expect specific things from the game.

My gripe with the game is not that it's shit or that it's buggy, because overall that would be a subjective opinion or a temporary status. My gripe with the game is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. That fact is what causes the experience to be lesser, and that fact is what is, ironically, also causing the bugs.

I'm not following the thread of discussion anymore, at least until a new version comes out and I can have a look at it. I've made my stance on this game known, whether it's appreciated or not.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Torian question for future when the scene will get fixed will Anita always go after GF if we unlock a door or is there a chance she may go after MC or she will only go after MC in solo runs nvm checked it need she will always go after GF if present

I had GF agreeing on it and the the convo ended thought it triggers on your sleep so tried 10 + times but Anita never arrived...

I liked it not only someone putting Tina in her palce but at the same time it perfectly shows why girls view Sam as the most disgusting / terrifying she's the most dangerous one that's for sure and Tina should still be glad that she didn't went full Levi on her.
I think I used Tina twice when I meant the Dr. in one case, I like the Dr. but not so much Tina, even though Tina is pretty alright as long as only the MC is concerned. i don't care what she tries to do to my character but I really don't like her potentially doing bad stuff to the other characters, so while I'm not exactly sure I find it convincing how her interaction with Samantha goes I don't think it is unwarranted. To be fair Samantha is doing her job to a certain degree, given the things she talks about with Cass and the Dr. (Anita, isn't it?) there is great danger in what Tina is trying to do. And boosting Cass's self esteem + acceptance of her condition isn't exactly vile, so I agree that Samantha is scary (or rather the thought of being on her bad side) but at the same time she lacks the malevolence I see in Montanna and also she seems a lot less foolish/reckless than Tina.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Actually the text you're replying to was in response to someone saying that the game doesn't make a lot of sense when playing as a female. The fact that it's riddled with bugs is a completely separate issue. If the narrative makes little to no sense when playing as one of the options, it's an afterthought. I will grant you that being a 0.35 version, it is somewhat possible that the narrative will be improved to where it makes sense as both genders. However I challenge you to find me one game on this site that had a narrative that only made sense when playing a specific way, that was later developed into a game where any way you play makes sense. From what I've seen over the years, the case has been, at best, that the project was completed with the glaring issues still in, and at worst, just abandoned. Devs can do whatever they want, I'm questioning why they're including something they have no apparent desire in making. Games with a limited scope can be extremely good. Most are. Games that try to do everything are the ones that usually fail.

As for your second paragraph, no, the dev seems to have been out to make an NTR game, and that would not be NTR at all, which means that the dev wouldn't put their heart into it, and the game would end up subpar. Easier to make in the amount of work to put in - maybe. Easier to work from a "desire to make this" perspective, absolutely not.

An artist should follow their desire and not try to pander to everyone. If this game was supposed to be a man getting cucked, that's what this game should be. Having a variant that allows for any other combination would mean creating a whole separate game, because the futas' reason for fucking the gf over the mc is that the gf is female. The futas aren't out to cuck, so if the mc is female, they have no reason to pass on the mc for sex. Means creating a variation of every scene to account for gender, else having an option that doesn't make any sense.

Anyhow, this game will either completely fail to deliver what the creator wanted it to deliver, i.e. NTR, it will deliver a watered down version so that it allows for female mcs, or it will not deliver anything as the project will be abandoned. There's no apparent future where they'll go back to their original intent and finish the game the way they wanted to, because it seems that there are people who expect specific things from the game.

My gripe with the game is not that it's shit or that it's buggy, because overall that would be a subjective opinion or a temporary status. My gripe with the game is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. That fact is what causes the experience to be lesser, and that fact is what is, ironically, also causing the bugs.

I'm not following the thread of discussion anymore, at least until a new version comes out and I can have a look at it. I've made my stance on this game known, whether it's appreciated or not.
While I do not agree entirely & feel as if you somewhat missed my point I do respect your stance and your decision. Personally I hope that at some point the game will be in a state where you can enjoy it, for myself I am fine enough with how the split and alternative to the NTR stuff is handled, so I can't complain, seeing how the Dev is dedicated to offer some form of a choice at least. I won't deny you are right about this not always working out & sometimes meaning neither gets really anywhere.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I think I know who benefactor is..

On serious note dunno why I start to think it's some sort of MC crazy ex or something considering how much she knew and handpicked MC.

given the things she talks about with Cass and the Dr. (Anita, isn't it?) there is great danger in what Tina is trying to do.
Considering what happened to Megan yeah overall would say that Tina is on way on technically destroying them all honestly what may save them is it's not Darcy / Cass cum which is stronger and she can't add much of it overall to coffee so maybe she doesn't do anything with girls taking injections << Which I doubt Tina takes considering how she ended up could be her pride " I don't need sessions or anything from you "

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I think I know who benefactor is..

On serious note dunno why I start to think it's some sort of MC crazy ex or something considering how much she knew and handpicked MC.

Considering what happened to Megan ( btw previous caretaker ended up as futa ) yeah overall would say that Tina is on way on technically destroying them all honestly what may save them is it's not Darcy / Cass cum which is stronger and she can't add much of it overall to coffee so maybe she doesn't do anything with girls taking injections << Which I doubt Tina takes considering how she ended up could be her pride " I don't need sessions or anything from you "
I am genuinely curious about the reason as well, not that the Dev has to reveal it anytime soon, but I'm looking forward to when it happens. My guess is it might be something about the MC's genetics making them suited to whatever exactly the plans for them are. Not sure if there is something deliberately nefarious at play, I mean after seeing some of the new content I think in a way none of the characters has truly evil intentions, not even Tina (who I think just acts very unwise in regards to the rest of the Futas, but her trying to dominate and lewd the protagonist (and the way she does interact with them at higher relationship levels) makes her seem alright, for the most part. She probably has a hard time with how the change effected her mental state indeed.

In a way I hope that at some point maybe the MC (and if present them + the GF) might mellow the self-destructiveness about some of the dynamics between the rest of the cast by their presence and willingness to help them and making them happy/taking care of their urges.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah we will see one day we will get focus on it.

Technically many of Sam talks are how important MC is or her instantly jumping on MC subject so yeah it will lead somewhere may be because it's WIP so we get less GF mention overall.

MC's genetics making them suited to whatever exactly the plans for them are.
Honestly some of possible outcomes are about that mainly imo Girls shooting blanks but with whole " we should just take what we need " let's just say with laboratory etc. it draws a grimm future for MC in my head.

Reactions: Orphanus
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes