Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I think that GF reaction is still very early in progress only Anita scenes in her bedroom have GF be kinda more accepting about it hence why I always invite Anita into poly relantioship.

Not at the moment.

And damn GF is ahead of story :ROFLMAO:
Man I try only sleeping to see if it was a random event that triggers when you go to bed earlier, that Threesome event is hard to get... and yeah, GF is in a different level... she even has cheat codes... she can have sexy times with the Futas whenever she is with someone and you go to peep on her but we have to wait till the Futas Lust is high enough...
Also glad to know the Foursome with Anita and Tina is repeatable. Hope they kiss while the Futas are going to pound town or that they put tge MC and the GF on top of eachother, like in 69 pose while they rail us...
Also when your relationship with your GF is high enough, when you confront her after catching her with a futa, the dialog changes to playfullness which I like, too bad most of your scenes with the Futas will still impact the GF negatively regardless of anything... and we cannot raise it that easily like with the other Futas... like when you cuddle with Cass and kiss her the GF looses 3 relationship points, like what the heck... also wish they add a call back buttom for the GF or something to spend time with your GF more easily.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip>
Also when your relationship with your GF is high enough, when you confront her after catching her with a futa, the dialog changes to playfullness which I like, too bad most of your scenes with the Futas will still impact the GF negatively regardless of anything... and we cannot raise it that easily like with the other Futas... like when you cuddle with Cass and kiss her the GF looses 3 relationship points, like what the heck... also wish they add a call back buttom for the GF or something to spend time with your GF more easily.
The GF feels like an incomplete, mishmash of 'stuff'.
When you give everyone permission to bang her, talk with Anita, and then talk to the GF, she will have this odd combination of being excited and intrigued when she catches the MC playing around with someone and then turn right around and have this 'Oh, how could they' moment in another scene. In the 1st scenario, you don't lose any relation points and in the 2nd, you lose 1-3 points, and getting those points back isn't that easy since it is hard to find her in the MC's room and her cleaning task doesn't seem to come up often.

It feels like the Dev implemented one system (her being upset), then added another system (her being excited/intrigued) and now some scenes of the MC being present and her getting jiggy with one or two of the NPCs. It just feels like the basic bits of her game mechanics are there, but not applied to every scene.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I have played only with the Female MC and would love to see more in the way of them going ham on both the GF and the MC. Feels a bit lonely, have to use the cheat to get everyone horny to get some actions as after a while your GF will keep everyone's lust at bay... I also want more scenes with the GF and the MC, like instead of confronting her or she getting surprised at everything the MC do as she get's quite a bit more action than me... it makes no sense for her to get upset with me and lower her love for me, like maybe she can do some comment on how the Futas are great and she is glad that they are going for the MC and what not like I don't know... I still don't know why the secrecy and all that nonesense... atleast between GF and MC as I know the Futas have a 'plan'.

Welp gonna suck Tina dry till she get me a foursome xD
Yeah I think if you're a high enough relation with the GF you should be able to talk about open relationships or something to disable the constant negative relation stat every time MC sleeps with one of the futas.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Also at some point down the line - I'd like it if your negative relation with the GF could lead to some more cruel / uncaring cuckold scenes where the GF stops giving a fuck if the MC is watching or not.

Reactions: Ruis0 and 1Teddy1

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah I think if you're a high enough relation with the GF you should be able to talk about open relationships or something to disable the constant negative relation stat every time MC sleeps with one of the futas.
I did raise her relationship with the cheat to test different levels of relationship vs getting caught, I have already given permision for everyone to bang my GF and that part shows when you confront your GF saying that you wanted this. But when the GF caughts you with the Futas she reacts badly most pf the times, specially if she sees you kissing someone... like I think the GF shouldn't be able to peep on the MC on everything, like for example, you had the sexys with Anita she reacts to it, but then it says meanwhile, and she is getting her sexys with Tina on the elevator and she comes to the MC to share the load.... like there is so much wrong on the order of those event that it is actually funny. If the GF is spending time with someone else she shouldn't be able to physically be there to pep on the MC... some scenes even show the GF and the Futa reacting to the MC catching them when the MC is working in a different area like what... I am not even there xD

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
^ MC and GF aka Second and Fourth Hokage.

But overall yeah GF should kinda react in better way to player doing stuff especially if she herself is doing the same and player is accepting it.

The relantioship hits are kinda weird as well ( I play with meanwhile scene disabled so it may be why ) but GF sees me and Anita kissing she gets -2 with me but +1 with Anita?

And at the same time wouldn't mind some scenes from MC where he/she acknowledge that their cheated on GF cause at the moment.. MC seems to not give fuck about GF when it comes to have time with girls or even be seen by her.

Nice hearing that some of what the characters did with the protagonist has an impact on the scenes!
It does but overall while I like most sessions and found most of them interesting but they kinda fall flat atm cause they've no reflection in game or going against on what we get.

Darcy / Cass / Anita be encouraged to go after MC which doesn't happen or they go after GF.

Whole Darcy thing about be uncomfortable / passive and not brave enough honestly overall she only acts that way towards MC it seems that in many GF scenes she resolved that problems just to revert to her old self and not be brave enough towards MC.

Game treats like Cass or Darcy have those flaws and dunno for what they need MC if they need him at all but those dissapear around GF so she technically have it covered.

Same could be said about Anita complaining about door been locked and that she would fuck MC if she had way in she will always pick GF if she's in the facility ( I cheated my way to watch those scenes ) despite on what Anita said and been hypnotized by Sam to " Seduce him / her "

MC be so important overall for them and they don't want them to leave while honestly they act like they would want MC to be gone which is overall NTR angle etc. that explains it and I get but it creates some holes..

It all can be explained by fact that MC wasn't a focus in any of the versions so far he/she are still technically in same state as for 0.1 and it may change in future dunno.

I mean the overall sessions works in my eyes for solo runs and what is said there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruis0 and Orphanus

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I wish that the GF has a low chance of catching the MC doing stuff, lile maybe half a chance of nothing happening, like 15% of the GF catching you and 35% of triggering a meanwhile scene. Also for the GF to react appropriately to the relationship levels between all involved parties and cum addiction levels. Those minuses to her relationship hurt a lot if for instance there was more content with the MC x GF or if it is required for certain scenes as raising it is kinda hard.
I also think having a Cum addiction bad end shouldn't end the run as it will be very hard to mantain if we want to do stuff or if the GF is being a slut which will eventually happen regardless of what you do if you let her work... specialy as we need to keep 3 of the Futa's relationship levels above 50 to stay after the fourth week as I think there is a planned bad end for that.
Also the GF has like 2/3rds of the scenes I want the Futas to also grab me randomly and fuck fuck me, like Tina's scene with the coffee where you wake up and she is using you like a sex toy or Anita entering the shower and doing stuff. Speaking of Tina, when I talk to her in the cafeteria and the option to go under the counter to suck her off or go over the counter to get fucked appers, if I pick the second it goes back to the choosing and nothing happen, I can only choose to suck her off under the counter which will sometimes trigger the foursome... wonder if the other one will also trigger it...

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Speaking of Tina, when I talk to her in the cafeteria and the option to go under the counter to suck her off or go over the counter to get fucked appers, if I pick the second it goes back to the choosing and nothing happen, I can only choose to suck her off under the counter which will sometimes trigger the foursome... wonder if the other one will also trigger it...
The other one doesn't trigger it.

Copy it into game folder should fix that scene also added that you will be getting 5 relantioship with Tina when working in the Cafe Cause it was missing.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
The other one doesn't trigger it.

Copy it into game folder should fix that scene also added that you will be getting 5 relantioship with Tina when working in the Cafe Cause it was missing.
It didn't help it only let me suck her under.... might be Joiplay though?

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Also any hint on how to unlock the door for Anita and how to get GF some clothing for the thresome?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm wondering the same.
If I understood the comments from other people that doesn't work atm if you don't force the scene to happen manually. Anita asks to unlock the door but there is no option to do so, when I reached that point myself that was what happened, too.
Supposedly it's meant to be done by talking about it to the GF but if the thing doesn't come up it's probably buggy.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
If I understood the comments from other people that doesn't work atm if you don't force the scene to happen manually. Anita asks to unlock the door but there is no option to do so, when I reached that point myself that was what happened, too.
Supposedly it's meant to be done by talking about it to the GF but if the thing doesn't come up it's probably buggy.
But the forced scene isn't the same, I saw the pics in there, but the threesome scenes, like where do I get the clothing for GF or how do I make GF unlocl them for those scenes and the ones where Anita enters at night for some fun or GF sneak out/in are imposible for me, I have try both low and high relationship levels, max cum addiction too but those scenes are lile impossible. I also cannot get Tina to fuck me in the caffeteria, I can only suck her off under the counter which sometimes trigger the foursome. I think those are all the scenes I am missing amd the one where you give Cass a handjob in the showers that crashes the game afterwards.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
But the forced scene isn't the same, I saw the pics in there, but the threesome scenes, like where do I get the clothing for GF or how do I make GF unlocl them for those scenes and the ones where Anita enters at night for some fun or GF sneak out/in are imposible for me, I have try both low and high relationship levels, max cum addiction too but those scenes are lile impossible. I also cannot get Tina to fuck me in the caffeteria, I can only suck her off under the counter which sometimes trigger the foursome. I think those are all the scenes I am missing amd the one where you give Cass a handjob in the showers that crashes the game afterwards.
Going by what people reported and what I experienced myself I feel like it's not really you doing anything wrong, there is a high chance the scenes don't trigger properly for some reason. But I can't tell for sure ofc. All I know is I haven't seen any of those scenes either, but the GF scenes can't happen anyway cause I send her home, so not 100% sure about those.

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
Every time i get the assignment to meet with Samantha in her office shes never there and the times she is its with some one else. which causes me to fail that assignment for the day. I'm running the latest version 4.6.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Every time i get the assignment to meet with Samantha in her office shes never there and the times she is its with some one else. which causes me to fail that assignment for the day. I'm running the latest version 4.6.
Player character therapy sessions currently don't work & you can only watch Samantha's appointments with other characters.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
so theres one scene where the GF gives cass a Handjob in front of you in the bathroom. its described in text but does not show in pictures it just shows them standing there. is there a way to fix that?

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
so theres one scene where the GF gives cass a Handjob in front of you in the bathroom. its described in text but does not show in pictures it just shows them standing there. is there a way to fix that?
That is fixed as of version 3.6, now it even ask you if you wanna watch, or not and if she should do it or not. Just don't give Cass a Jandjob while you are alone with her, it will crash the game after the GF reaction.

Reactions: Orphanus

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Wait version 4.6?

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Going by what people reported and what I experienced myself I feel like it's not really you doing anything wrong, there is a high chance the scenes don't trigger properly for some reason. But I can't tell for sure ofc. All I know is I haven't seen any of those scenes either, but the GF scenes can't happen anyway cause I send her home, so not 100% sure about those.
Shame, really wanted Anita to visit me at night or for Tina to fuck me in the cafeteria or the thresome...

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes