Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So Samantha has required me to come to a therapy session, but I dont have access to her office.. How do complete this request then?

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I think the most QoL thing you can add is a GF call buttom in the room menu. The Hipnosis is a great excuse as for why the GF turned into a slut after arriving. Hope there are scenes where The MC cleans the GF after they hind her on the Futa bedrooms covered up. Like maybe if hipnosis level is high enough, also maybe lick her clean if Cum Addiction is high enough aswell... maybe also eat her up if their relationship is higje enough too. Want more scenes between the GF and the MC, hopefully sharing a futa cock or two aswell and helping eachother after the aftermath of one of the Futas.

Reactions: AWB13

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I still kinda don't get why MC getting addicted is considered a bad thing.

If they want to turn MC into submissive cuck which seems like it's their only interest when it comes to MC there's no other reason for him to be there then actually MC getting addicted works in their favour.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So how to get to do anal and how the devil do you get to fuck with Samantha? BJs is all I get to do..

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I still kinda don't get why MC getting addicted is considered a bad thing.

If they want to turn MC into submissive cuck which seems like it's their only interest when it comes to MC there's no other reason for him to be there then actually MC getting addicted works in their favour.
No there is another reason they want him/her around...;)

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
No there is another reason they want him/her around...;)
Not really atm the reason is planned to be there but it isn't there yet.

Like aside from Sam therapies with girls ( that don't find reflection in game at all ) everything else in the game is like they don't have plan for MC and wan him/her to leave but may be because MC is hardly even a character at that point and not focus.

Still don't see even with other reason why making MC addicted would be a issue :sneaky:

Also, have to say it while Foursome scene is kinda the same and no preference Female MC Threesome is imo much better especially the ending not saying it's bad in MMC case just in FMC it's much better.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Honestly? I think since the game is literally titled "The Futa Experiment", that the reason they offer the MC the injection is to see what the effects of the cum are on the average person whilst under the influence of the cum.

Does he want to give up his addictions, take the drugs and return to how things were before? Or does he favor spiraling downwards anyway and throwing the injection into the trash? I don't think the game needs a better premise or explanation than that to make things logically follow.

AWB13

May 27, 2020
I think the most QoL thing you can add is a GF call buttom in the room menu. The Hipnosis is a great excuse as for why the GF turned into a slut after arriving. Hope there are scenes where The MC cleans the GF after they hind her on the Futa bedrooms covered up. Like maybe if hipnosis level is high enough, also maybe lick her clean if Cum Addiction is high enough aswell... maybe also eat her up if their relationship is higje enough too. Want more scenes between the GF and the MC, hopefully sharing a futa cock or two aswell and helping eachother after the aftermath of one of the Futas.
"

I'll 2cd this idea too. I think it'd be a great idea for the MC to "clean" the GF up when she's well covered with her lotion. I too would like more interaction between the two.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I would also be on the whole MC and GF expansion down the road Like GF initiating some events / talks with MC in her room by herself and asking for sex if her lust is high enough.

I'm all for " Clean " option not even kinky onces as for kinky one I want more kiss option after GF or MC gives blowjob etc. so far we have one and no yogurt so far. < optional of course may not be everyone thing kinda shocked we don't have option to push GF away in that one scene.

Honestly? I think since the game is literally titled "The Futa Experiment", that the reason they offer the MC the injection is to see what the effects of the cum are on the average person whilst under the influence of the cum.

Does he want to give up his addictions, take the drugs and return to how things were before? Or does he favor spiraling downwards anyway and throwing the injection into the trash? I don't think the game needs a better premise or explanation than that to make things logically follow.
Could be a reason but it could be literally done by anyone even GF so dunno how it plays into whole.

Special ( Unwanted for now ) Guest, Handpicked by Sam and " you know who " I and I'm still of mind that whoever she's Benefactor was behind situation that MC couldn't get job etc.

I also don't think it would be strong enough reason to make MC files " classified " if he's just there to test whatever he takes injection or not.

Edit: Speaking of small QoL... Shower room be overall less occupied would be nice.

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Am I that lucky that some one has a walkthrough for this game? All I can do atm is repeating the same things day in and day out. No new insidents or anything. The girls arent even humping Amy.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Dunno how I missed overall those small changes but we have option to stop Anita in Bathroom even if I always go with "..." for now good change for future and Montanna dialogue after you fail vote in solo run is different even so we still can talk about GF with girls afterwards.

NTS talk should have OH_present == True as req. as well.

Overall I like it there's spelling mistake but English isn't my first language either so not paying much attention to it.

Am I that lucky that some one has a walkthrough for this game? All I can do atm is repeating the same things day in and day out. No new insidents or anything. The girls arent even humping Amy.
Honestly that overall all what there's for MC atm. MC doesn't have any progress for now.

As for GF.

Fail Vote so don't use cheats to boost your relantioship they don't matter overall ( bar one system ) you will unlock option to allow girls to go after GF.

Talk to every girl in their rooms and allow them to fool around with GF they get bonus cause of that with Anita talk to your GF after talking to Anita ( diff. outcomes depending on Anita and GF relantioship )

GF needs to meet thresholds for stuff to happen threshold = her relantioship with girl affected by difficulty also dunno why hard is hard it's actually easy.

If your relantioship with girls is over 50 you activate reluctance system which increases scenes req and your relantioship with GF have impact as well if you didn't allow girls to go after GF.

Addiction check overwrites everything so If you want for GF to lose it faster let her drink in intro and don't use injection on her it's a waste to use it on her overall.

Last edited:

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Torian_Media If you're open to small tweaks and contributions, I threw together a fix for something that was bugging me.

When you turn on the option to see what your girlfriend is doing while you're working *and* the option to see her location, there's no connection between who she's with when you work and the event that ends up playing out.

Tweaking OH_sex_unseen_roll in Meanwhile.py changes that so that you'll see an event involving whoever she was in a room with, if she was in a room with someone. (Which seems more fun to me, because it gives the player another way of trying to 'peek' at things their girlfriend is doing when they're not present.):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That sort of introduced one bug, though, because the character locations don't normally update when the player goes to bed early, so you might wind up seeing multiple events with the same person. Adding a call to initialize_character_locations to the bit where you go to bed early and it checks for meanwhile events fixes that though. (And since I was tweaking that anyway, I pulled the code that is repeated several times out into a separate label.)

Anyway, fun game! Looking forward to seeing more (especially some of the dynamics that are hinted at in the character descriptions/therapy sessions, but not actually shown so far.)

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
randomly getting one of these when leaving a room/area.

Only way around it was to rollback to where Cass ask me if I wanted to give her a handy and then decline.

AWB13

May 27, 2020
One other quick question, is there no MC therapy session with Samantha yet? I'm told to go to one of her sessions, but when I try too, there's never anyone there. Thoughts?

Also, loving the game so far, it's just a fun time so to speak.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
One other quick question, is there no MC therapy session with Samantha yet? I'm told to go to one of her sessions, but when I try too, there's never anyone there. Thoughts?

Also, loving the game so far, it's just a fun time so to speak.
Not yet. Oh, and if you download 0.36c from subscribestar you shouldn't get those therapy session requests anymore (they're not actually available yet). You do get to see some of the other characters in their therapy sessions though, which is fun.

Reactions: AWB13
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes