Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok so in this update Samanthas office is now available, how ever there is still no way to participate in therapy sessions. Which means you lose standing with Samantha because you didnt show up for your session.
Why make request for us to go to session, when we cant attend?

Sorry for me thats just plain annoying..

dinsumdun

Nov 20, 2016
Ok so in this update Samanthas office is now available, how ever there is still no way to participate in therapy sessions. Which means you lose standing with Samantha because you didnt show up for your session.
Why make request for us to go to session, when we cant attend?

Sorry for me thats just plain annoying..
Read the last 10 posts in the thread?

• Haha
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Does it do anything for the game if you enable the tracker to track the girls or the GF? The game says they dont like it, but will they know if you do it, and will it have any consequences for the MC?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok Im guessing this thing isnt implemented in the game yet, but I´ll try to ask any way. Is there any way to keep the door unlocked as Anita requests, or has this not been implemented yet? And is there any way to check off the anal sex with MC, as I havent been able to find a way yet..

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Ok Im guessing this thing isnt implemented in the game yet, but I´ll try to ask any way. Is there any way to keep the door unlocked as Anita requests, or has this not been implemented yet? And is there any way to check off the anal sex with MC, as I havent been able to find a way yet..
After you've talked with Anita about leaving the door open, there's a new menu item when you're in your room (Lock/Unlock Door). Just unlock the door, then go to sleep early a few times, and eventually you'll get an event where Anita sneaks in.

Make sure you've downloaded the latest publically available version from the creators page (v. 0.36c). I saw you were also having a problem with Samantha assigning therapy sessions that you couldn't complete.

For some reason, the version linked at the top of this thread hasn't been updated from v 0.36a, and that therapy thing is a bug in that version. There are also some other nice updates and therapy scenes for the other girls, that you can peek in on.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
After you've talked with Anita about leaving the door open, there's a new menu item when you're in your room (Lock/Unlock Door). Just unlock the door, then go to sleep early a few times, and eventually you'll get an event where Anita sneaks in.

Make sure you've downloaded the latest publically available version from the creators page (v. 0.36c). I saw you were also having a problem with Samantha assigning therapy sessions that you couldn't complete.

For some reason, the version linked at the top of this thread hasn't been updated from v 0.36a, and that therapy thing is a bug in that version. There are also some other nice updates and therapy scenes for the other girls, that you can peek in on.
I must admit Im playing an online version of the game, as Im not that fund of paying for incomplete games that may end up never being completed.
In this version the lock/unlock option never appears though. Also the GF gets fucked by Samantha but MC can only give her HJ or BJ, unless I missed something?

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Does it do anything for the game if you enable the tracker to track the girls or the GF? The game says they dont like it, but will they know if you do it, and will it have any consequences for the MC?
The only effect is your starting affection rating. If you disable tracking, the relationship level with the girls and GF will start off higher. Enabling it starts the futas off with 0 Relationship and tracking your GF starts at 40 Relationship instead.

Mar 7, 2017
I must admit Im playing an online version of the game, as Im not that fund of paying for incomplete games that may end up never being completed.
In this version the lock/unlock option never appears though. Also the GF gets fucked by Samantha but MC can only give her HJ or BJ, unless I missed something?
I'm sure it was just a matter of too much blood being diverted from your brain to your dick to permit higher functions but you do understand that you don't have to pay for a
publically available version
right?

• Haha
Reactions: dinsumdun

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
You don't have to be a supporter. You can download v 0.36c just by visiting the subscribestar page, or someone posted the direct mega link a few posts back.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Has anyone here heard from the Dev? His/her last post was 14th August on patreon with an intended release that weekend to $10 supporters but we've not heard from him since then. Wondered if anyone here had heard from him/her?

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020
Has anyone here heard from the Dev? His/her last post was 14th August on patreon with an intended release that weekend to $10 supporters but we've not heard from him since then. Wondered if anyone here had heard from him/her?
Nothing as of yet, been checking daily but all that's happened is a poll he put up for what the next update should be about (Cass won) ended a couple days ago

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Nothing as of yet, been checking daily but all that's happened is a poll he put up for what the next update should be about (Cass won) ended a couple days ago
I am a Patron myself, the last poll I can see was the gym implementation for the next update. I just wondered if anyone on here had a direct line to him or something.

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020
I am a Patron myself, the last poll I can see was the gym implementation for the next update. I just wondered if anyone on here had a direct line to him or something.
Ah yeah, maybe he's burnt out, like he says when he takes his short breaks. But this is a bit longer than what he said his usual breaks are

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think one of the funnier bugs is when your confront your girlfriend for cheating, then immediately forgive her despite her storming off.:ROFLMAO: Also, the Cass/GF scene seems bugged when you walk in on them in the shower. It does the normal scene where she jerks her off, but doesn't switch to the animation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFutaExperiment-0.36c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes