Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
ngl I'm sad about the radio silence. I don't care much about delays or time between updates - things happen and this is clearly a hobby/side project - but it'd be nice to know it isn't outright dead.
Yeah. I used to support this on subscribe star and I messaged twice asking if everything was ok and if they needed help but got no response. I keep checking this thread every day but there is nothing.

Reactions: mickster101

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
The last Hiatus I was about ready to stop coming to this thread every day and finally give up on the project, but just before I got to that point a new update was announced and he showed up into the thread.

The same thing is happening again where I'm getting ready to give up on the project. It's been too long without any word, I hope the guy is alright but I've seen far too many projects that go to radio silence and then never get completed because the dev(s) either lost passion in the project, liked making new things rather than finishing established works, or just flat out lacked the creative drive to go on.

It's sad and I hope that I'm wrong once again, but it looks like I'll just add this to the pile.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
wait, did something happen?
It's not confirmed abandonment but for the second time now Torian has suddenly disappeared and gone radio silent without any sort of communication. People have messaged him including me and got nothing back and they should have notified his email address about each message.

He was due to make a release to the $10 patrons (I was $20 patron at the time) around the weekend of the 18th August but then we heard nothing.

It's possible that he will do what he did before and pop up again after a few months with an update, but too early to tell. My comment was more tongue in cheek. That said for those hungry for this sort of stuff, it's now been confirmed by patreon vote that I'm starting to work on DD revamp this month.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
It's not confirmed abandonment but for the second time now Torian has suddenly disappeared and gone radio silent without any sort of communication. People have messaged him including me and got nothing back and they should have notified his email address about each message.

He was due to make a release to the $10 patrons (I was $20 patron at the time) around the weekend of the 18th August but then we heard nothing.

It's possible that he will do what he did before and pop up again after a few months with an update, but too early to tell. My comment was more tongue in cheek. That said for those hungry for this sort of stuff, it's now been confirmed by patreon vote that I'm starting to work on DD revamp this month.
Sorry, what is DD?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
That said for those hungry for this sort of stuff, it's now been confirmed by patreon vote that I'm starting to work on DD revamp this month.
Well, maybe I'll just start supporting you instead. Big fan of DD.

EDIT: You know what, I did. The 5 euro or whatever I used to spend on this is going to you now. Make me proud, you pervert. But make sure it all goes to DD!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Icarus Media

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Now I feel like a bit of a vulture....

Still if he pops back online here you can always support both. :giggle:
I've followed you for a while and you're active. You may be a futa loving degenerate but I respect that. You're also very social. You update regularly and you listen to your patrons. There are several threads that summon you based on your kinks. There are a lot of things I can trust with you. If Torian comes back he has a lot of trust he needs to earn back.

Reactions: Joker619
Feb 7, 2018
More like this one is nearly a copy/paste of DD
Just like all Isekais are copy pastes of each other? Goddamn it man, having the same premise is not the same has having the same game.

This game executes the premise in a different way. That alone, just that difference, is enough to lend this its own appeal that is completely divorced from Dickgirl Dorm.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Just like all Isekais are copy pastes of each other? Goddamn it man, having the same premise is not the same has having the same game.

This game executes the premise in a different way. That alone, just that difference, is enough to lend this its own appeal that is completely divorced from Dickgirl Dorm.
Well, that and the fact that it to be a copy/paste it needs the same images.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes