Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
There is an update.

'Hi All, very sorry for going dark for so long. There was a bereavement in the family and have not been in a great place for the past few months. I am better now, just couldn't face doing much. I won't dwell as I made a commitment to everyone and I am very sorry for not keeping everyone up to date.

I have been working on 0.4 during this time and after a fair amount of bug testing I feel it is ready for release. This will be later this evening.

There is a decent chunk of new content featuring our favourite therapist Samantha. The more you or your partner attend therapy the more likely that Samantha will be able to control you.

I will be going through contributor scenes over the next few weeks and getting up to date on them. If you are or were a subscriber during that time please get in touch and I will provide the link for the latest release if you unsubscribed. Again very sorry for not keeping this up to date and I hope I can make it up to everyone going forward.'

- Torian.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
There is an update.

'Hi All, very sorry for going dark for so long. There was a bereavement in the family and have not been in a great place for the past few months. I am better now, just couldn't face doing much. I won't dwell as I made a commitment to everyone and I am very sorry for not keeping everyone up to date.

I have been working on 0.4 during this time and after a fair amount of bug testing I feel it is ready for release. This will be later this evening.

There is a decent chunk of new content featuring our favourite therapist Samantha. The more you or your partner attend therapy the more likely that Samantha will be able to control you.

I will be going through contributor scenes over the next few weeks and getting up to date on them. If you are or were a subscriber during that time please get in touch and I will provide the link for the latest release if you unsubscribed. Again very sorry for not keeping this up to date and I hope I can make it up to everyone going forward.'

- Torian.
Hope you and your family are doing good and hope you get everything sorted out! Happy Holidays!

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Oh damn, I did not expect to see this game get an update again. It feels like this series has resurrected at least twice now lol. I hope he starts updating more frequently to earn back his subscribers, if I see a more consistent upload schedule or pattern I'd be happy to subscribe myself.

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Good to see Torian is well. <3

I think I'll hold off for now and see where the project goes. If we start seeing regular releases I'll jump back on the Patreon.

The planned content plus contributor scenes always seemed like kind of a lot to commit to monthly, but maybe that's just me. Really hoping it works out over the next few months.

Reactions: Icarus Media
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes