Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 2398166

Overview:
You are a man or woman (your choice) who is out of options. One day you are given an opportunity to work at a mysterious complex. The offer is also for your girlfriend to join you. The decision if she does is up to you. The complex is attempting to make a new genetically superior race. Stronger, smarter and far more virile than an average human...Oh, and they are Futas. They have one drawback their cum becomes addictive after contact. You need to keep the girls happy so you keep your job while avoiding becoming a cum hungry whore. If you choose to allow your Girlfriend to stay the girls will attempt to seduce her.
(Almost Everything is Optional)

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: Torian - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2398146 View attachment 2398148 View attachment 2398149 View attachment 2398150 View attachment 2398151 View attachment 2398170 View attachment 2398168 View attachment 2398147 View attachment 2398169
Finally the hero arise. God save our hero. Hallelujah. Tks, tks, tks.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFutaExperiment-0.40
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Love all your stuff Icarus Media - this is a total rip off, why can't people think of their own stuff? Even down to the addictive cum? I mean, come on! Keep doing what you do, absolutely love it!
Aside from the campus/Dorm setting and a couple going through it all, I will mention that Torian did add the addictive cum mechanic to differenciate between mine and his. I only have one futa that is addictive cum: Sasha, whose cum deliberately spikes Oxytocin release in people, so people go from stranger to friend, to best friend, to lover, to thinking she's a Demi-God really quick.

And I tried NOT to go for the 'we're futa's so were superior' trope. In fact the story of Dickgirl Dorm is that one of my characters: Dr Lana Lasombra tried the whole 'superior' rule the world routine by sexually mindbreaking people and got clapped for it, so the dorm is basically a safe space for futanari who whilst stronger and faster on average are still woefully outnumbered, you also have the concept of 'Huntresses' in my universe who are a deliberate evolutionary adaptation, immune to futa pheromones and even stronger and faster than them.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It would be a ripoff if it weren't for the fact that multiple people have ripped it off before.
At this point, Icarus Media just invented a whole genre.
Harem ntr isn't a new genre. Neither is futa for that matter. It also isn't a rip off since the characters and story are both different. Inspired is a better term especially since Icarus seems to enjoy this game (too be fair he enjoys all futa).
That's my bad, I guess?
I made that in 10 minutes to help Torian, a while back. It's an example to have a way to show every room and where the girls are, so you can find them easily.
But I didn't expect them to use it as is. The images should indeed have a name written and some kind of border to make it more appealing.
The map is fine as is. For a beginner it could cause a bit of confusion until you visit each area, but it's that image is the same it has always been. Not saying names won't make it better though.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Harem ntr isn't a new genre. Neither is futa for that matter. It also isn't a rip off since the characters and story are both different. Inspired is a better term especially since Icarus seems to enjoy this game (too be fair he enjoys all futa).
Yeah Torian did say he was once a patron of mine on his personal account, which was lovely to hear and probably why he was inspired to make this (but I can't say for sure since I'm not gonna put words in his mouth). I don't get competitive since I'm also a consumer and player, so for me it's like having two for the price of one. So Futa Experiment, Futa Dormitory, Dickgirl Dorm. The more the better. I'm liking Futa Concoction at the moment, especially the replayable scenes and sprites in conjunction.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't gotten to that point yet but based on the 'Shrink' image folder;
It's in there. A session appointment is part of the RNG morning chores list now. For the GF it's whenever you see her in the office with Samantha. Control on both you and the GF make it so it becomes impossible to disagree with what she says and impossible to refuse or wake up during commands. At a high level of control you can't even see the sex content for the MC since it's just a black screen, wake up, and the session is over.

I don't think it matters much for the GF. It's just if you want to see the Samantha scenes but there's nothing outside of the therapy office yet that comes from Samantha having control over her or you.

Joker619

Nov 4, 2020
Still a lot of errors where GF scenes suddenly pop up, even though she's not supposed to be there.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Samantha control too 100 and nothing. i hope they add new area like the gym and other question mark the next update. this game needs threesome and pregnancy

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty fun, all in all. Just a few shameless observations:

I get that a big pull is the GF growing more accustomed to the whole package deal of living/working where the protagonist is, and growing more lewd/addicted and such, but it sure seems like she's lacking in scenes with direct intimacy with the them. Like, you share a bed, sure. And there's one batch of sex options if she's randy and likes you enough, but that's it.

Seems like she (and the player) should interact more as a pair of lovers, if only to sell the plot. Even little gestures go a long way.

Even the obviously evil futa superiority mindfruck manipulation types have more to them, due to the power of casual encounters. For example, snogging the player in the hallway, or the occasional groping, or whatnot. The GF is devoid of all that, since her only agency is reacting to the other characters or occasionally manifesting back in the room.

Heck, if you want to go hot and spicy since both of them are likely to fall down the rabbit hole, you could even have them exchanging kisses or oral adventures and playing the 'guess which futa I had today' based off the flavor. Or the GF just getting far more hands on with the player with the enhanced urges. Fingering or fondling them in bed, or pinning them in the halls when she gets brave or eager enough.

The futas not topping each other (at least where it can be seen) feels like a missed opportunity for lewd and fun. I get that there is a in lore reason for not doing it, but if they have the science to reduce the addiction for the player or the gf from injections and medication, why couldn't they apply or improve it regarding each other?

Also, if fluids are that addicting, how come none of them are reacting when they are kissing or stuffing a player that is obviously smothered and covered from spunky misadventures with the other gals through the day? None of them are shy about their advances, so wouldn't they all end up addicted to each other if the player was proving eager enough? Sharing is caring, after all.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
It would be a ripoff if it weren't for the fact that multiple people have ripped it off before.
At this point, Icarus Media just invented a whole genre.
what genre tho, i can imediately recall the Red Room (2018) and Building our Futature (2020) both have futa ntr

i'm not saying Icarus Media's game arent special but both ntr in the house or futa ntr arent really something new...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes