Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I just tried to, but I got scammed by this asshat. On subscribestar the $5 tier says that it will unlock ALL content. But in order to unlock the 0.4 release you need to be a $10 tier subscriber.
Ooh that's not good, might want to take screenshot of that.

Turts1970

Nov 1, 2022
Love all your stuff Icarus Media - this is a total rip off, why can't people think of their own stuff? Even down to the addictive cum? I mean, come on! Keep doing what you do, absolutely love it!

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
The intro in the game says it's version 0.36. Is that an error in the intro or is this the wrong one?

Oct 26, 2019
I actually really like this game. And nobody will agree with me, but I think if there was some feminization or TF element added along with the addiction or overexposure to the futa cum, that would be so awesome.

Reactions: TritonSands

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Changelog? It's useful for knowing what is new so I can decide if it's worth my time to play again yet.
Yes. I also don’t download games without changelogs, often there are just bug fixes (which I don’t even encounter during my playthrough), so thank you if someone posts all the changes

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Couple of criticisms - as someone else has said, the new room layout is frankly, just terrible. At least have the name of the room in the corner of the image if you want to stick with this layout, or perhaps a map style layout? (Also, if you're going to keep this, maybe a label on each person with their name so that it's less confusing, especially for people just picking up the game).

The therapy sessions with Samantha are easy enough to trigger for your partner, but required me to savescum repeatedly to get enough for myself. Because control seems to drop off pretty quick if not maintained, you need to get lucky (or reroll like I did via saves) to get the 'see Samantha for therapy' option pretty much every day in order to get to the point where things start to actually happen. I would suggest either having a toggle style option 'you sign up for therapy' which means you get the therapy roll every day/every other day to make it easier, or just really up the rate it comes around on a reroll.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
This (new?) room UI layout is the stuff of nightmares.
View attachment 3131383
Couple of criticisms - as someone else has said, the new room layout is frankly, just terrible. At least have the name of the room in the corner of the image if you want to stick with this layout, or perhaps a map style layout? (Also, if you're going to keep this, maybe a label on each person with their name so that it's less confusing, especially for people just picking up the game).
That's my bad, I guess?
I made that in 10 minutes to help Torian, a while back. It's an example to have a way to show every room and where the girls are, so you can find them easily.
But I didn't expect them to use it as is. The images should indeed have a name written and some kind of border to make it more appealing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
That's my bad, I guess?
I made that in 10 minutes to help Torian, a while back. It's an example to have a way to show every room and where the girls are, so you can find them easily.
But I didn't expect them to use it as is. The images should indeed have a name written and some kind of border to make it more appealing.
I can figure it out, because I've played the game a bit, and the seperation of 'rooms on left, work space on right' is fine, it's just not great (in my opinion) and probably quite confusing for new players.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes