Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
what genre tho, i can imediately recall the Red Room (2018) and Building our Futature (2020) both have futa ntr

i'm not saying Icarus Media's game arent special but both ntr in the house or futa ntr arent really something new...
I think he's talking specifically about this particular scenario of couple works at dorm full of futas, boners ensue. Which could qualify as its own sub genre now, considering how may games are using the same premise.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. I don't recall that many games operating under that same umbrella, though. Sure there are some similar beats, but compare five or so of this 'genre' compared to the standard 16,703.3 harem power fantasy types and it's still pretty slim pickings. Not to mention that not every game is equal when it comes to narrative style, art, or the eager ministrations of the developers.

And more than a few of those games ended prematurely, unfortunately. So I say, much like our resident corrupted protagonist lamenting the lack of group sex may (assuming their mouth wasn't full at the time): bring 'em all on.

That said, I'm all for shaking up the formula a bit. Heck, this one almost scratches that itch I keep looking for, but it lacks the player (and their best friend/rival/lover/family member) transforming into a futa themselves, and the characters aren't particularly intimate with one another. I could frankly care less about the ntr aspect, so long as everybody is fair game. Oh, and with both bits below. Way more fun for everyone, and a target rich enviornment besides.

Credit where credit is due though, at least in this game the various characters within do have some decently written variations with attitude and personality, such as the contrast between Cass or the manipulative therapist. It's nice to see they have different motivations and sub plots within the futa stomping grounds.

Although I don't understand the logic of hyper sexed futas that are supposedly always in need of release, are quick to pounce on the player or their gf when they lose control, but somehow never succumb to these urges when surrounded by sexy futa babes as far as the eye can see. That's like claiming someone in a candy store is content with vanilla or strawberry cookies alone, despite being surrounded by enticing goodies. That would require significant self control and willpower that, as written, most of the cast seem to be lacking.

Also, it's clear there are onahole toys being used, and the girlfriend has access to a strapon, but for some reason there isn't a single oversized floppy dildo to be found for relief or personal use? Odd.

It's also entirely possible I'm overthinking it, and should just, much like the plucky protag and girlfriend, enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Vanillafudge

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I think he's talking specifically about this particular scenario of couple works at dorm full of futas, boners ensue. Which could qualify as its own sub genre now, considering how may games are using the same premise.
i actually saw it as a house of dominating females with lots peggings so it didnt feel that new to me when i played but I can see your point when you mention it.

Reactions: Maxxxing

DoinksMcGee

Dec 6, 2021
Like where this is going. Can't wait to see the full product

Edit: If anyone has any other games like this. Recommendations are welcome

Last edited:

ColourofWater

Aug 7, 2017
I tried Dickgirl Dorm but the characters were a bit too caricaturey for me, and also I got a popup warning me that most of the spouse content was voluntary sharing rather than cheating.

I'm sure it's good if you like those! Just not what I'm looking for.

e: apparently there's enough of this type of game that it's considered a subgenre??? where are they

Last edited:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Wouldn't call a .digit update if it's only small bugs and some balancing but would be lying if these changes weren't welcoming.
from what i can gather, someone got scammed said that .4 got realesed after a post from the dev, when it hadnt been. i cant recall what .4 is going to add but it wouldnt just be bug fixes. so yea, the reason the thread got updated and marked as .4 is dumb asses.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
from what i can gather, someone got scammed said that .4 got realesed after a post from the dev, when it hadnt been. i cant recall what .4 is going to add but it wouldnt just be bug fixes. so yea, the reason the thread got updated and marked as .4 is dumb asses.
The thread was updated because 0.4 was released. 0.4 included the new therapy/hypnosis scenes, some bugfixes, and that was... sort of it.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
The thread was updated because 0.4 was released. 0.4 included the new therapy/hypnosis scenes, some bugfixes, and that was... sort of it.
ahh, right it was at the 10£ teir, didnt see it

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great Game. Nice Work, Torian.
This Game is similar to Dickgirls Dorm, But somehow Better than That. Keep It Up Your Work.

I had One Question:
There are Any Threesome Scenes In Future Updates?
For Example, MC and Wife and Futa, OR Wife with Two Futa.
How about Gangbang?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Damn. That Scene Anita come in their bedroom at night, And fuck wife when MC sleeping beside Them. That Was So Hot.
I Hope to See other Futa come in their bedroom too. And Fuck Wife.

Also How About Futa Invite Wife to Their Bedroom For Fuck in Night?

Reactions: Vanillafudge

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes