PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Damn. That Scene Anita come in their bedroom at night, And fuck wife when MC sleeping beside Them. That Was So Hot.
I Hope to See other Futa come in their bedroom too. And Fuck Wife.

Also How About Futa Invite Wife to Their Bedroom For Fuck in Night?
Man, getting those scenes in either game is like an adventure on it's own.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Man, getting those scenes in either game is like an adventure on it's own.
Don't worry, I've listened to the people who told me they used autoclickers until they got to what they wanted and have found a way to make sure something happens ;-)

Reactions: Vanillafudge

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Played only solo Sam update and honestly I kinda enjoy it wish it was more fleshed out with time considering MC overall behaviour not just GF thing maybe have Sam at high control block MC ability to fuck anyone bar her after all her searching history mentioning at it.

Don't worry, I've listened to the people who told me they used autoclickers until they got to what they wanted and have found a way to make sure something happens ;-)
I still kinda hope that the whole you pay more for repairing rooms than earn will be smh fixed may mixed games sry if I do.

And that MC will have overall something to do...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Played only solo Sam update and honestly I kinda enjoy it wish it was more fleshed out with time considering MC overall behaviour not just GF thing maybe have Sam at high control block MC ability to fuck anyone bar her after all her searching history mentioning at it.

I still kinda hope that the whole you pay more for repairing rooms than earn will be smh fixed may mixed games sry if I do.

And that MC will have overall something to do...
That was deliberate so that you either took it from Eleanor and got enough tips, took a loan from Guiliana (Now Vittoria since I can't spell) or had to sex the futa's to keep them happy.

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
Nice game so far. I did notice fucking Darcy in the bathroom as a male is not counting as having sex with her in her file

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Hi All, haven't been to active on here. Been desperately trying to catch up with everything. 0.5 is scheduled for a release on Friday. This is the Gym update. Will also be going through the thread and responding to stuff. Sorry for the absence
One thing that I would request is to go through some of the sex scenes and fix the grammatical and spelling errors. I had done so myself on some, but then you came out with an update.

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020
Hi All, haven't been to active on here. Been desperately trying to catch up with everything. 0.5 is scheduled for a release on Friday. This is the Gym update. Will also be going through the thread and responding to stuff. Sorry for the absence
Hey, man no problem. I'm just glad you're doing okay and to be hearing from you again!

Also while you're answering questions, wanted to ask if the the ability to only have a single character stealing your wife instead of all of them? Like an option you choose where one character says something like "If you give me to her I'll handle the others" for a netorase route, or an option for "[Keeps all but one girl happy]" for a full netorare route with one futa.

Also wanted to ask if Tina's route is going to be hardcore Netorare and humiliation. Where she truly steals your wife away from you. It seems like that's where it's going and would love to see it!

Reactions: Vanillafudge
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes