Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
So obviously this game is still early goings, but I think as I replay it the #1 thing I want is to flesh out the cheating/not cheating stuff more. Like how many times do I have to catch Trish and the girlfriend banging before I can say they are cheating? Why does Trish not get meaner about how much better she is when she is making the girlfriend cheat, and nicer when you allow it? Same for others, and again I know this is early, I'm just pointing out I think these dynamics would really benefit the feel of the game more.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So obviously this game is still early goings, but I think as I replay it the #1 thing I want is to flesh out the cheating/not cheating stuff more. Like how many times do I have to catch Trish and the girlfriend banging before I can say they are cheating? Why does Trish not get meaner about how much better she is when she is making the girlfriend cheat, and nicer when you allow it? Same for others, and again I know this is early, I'm just pointing out I think these dynamics would really benefit the feel of the game more.
Trish?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I think dev has fucked off and dropped this. Based on no engagement on SS, but I could be wrong. Hope I am wrong.
He/She has other projects thats being worked on as well.. im sure youll hear something about this one soon.

also scroll up ... theres a comment from dev right there.

• Angry
Reactions: mickster101

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
He/She has other projects thats being worked on as well.. im sure youll hear something about this one soon.

also scroll up ... theres a comment from dev right there.
There is a comment from Icarus Media if you scroll up. But that's not the dev of this game. Dev on this game has been silent for a while now. I sent him a message on Subscribe Star but I've gotten no response.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Last Patreon post was dated 14th August and was a poll for 0.50 and a progress post for 0.40 all in one, within that post he said that 0.40 will be released to $10+ patrons that weekend. There is a current public post on the 3rd August in which he does describe that he works full time as well as house stuff:

'I do work a full-time job as well as having to, you know, do house stuff. I aim to spend 2 hours each evening and 10-20 hours over the weekend working on this. Occasionally I will vanish for a day or two when I feel like I am going to burn out. Honestly, the support has been amazing and has encouraged me to put this amount of time in. So thank you, everyone.'

That said me messages and comments are (as of writing) unanswered.

I think dev has fucked off and dropped this. Based on no engagement on SS, but I could be wrong. Hope I am wrong.
There is a comment from Icarus Media if you scroll up. But that's not the dev of this game. Dev on this game has been silent for a while now. I sent him a message on Subscribe Star but I've gotten no response.
It would also appear that others are having the same experience.

Now I'm still a $20 patron as of the moment since I tend to be the most hopeful of people, I don't want to come off as harsh but whatever it may be: Conscription, Jury Service, Illness, Death in the family etc etc. All it takes is a quick 5 minute post to explain. Being available to the community or even at a minimum updating a progress post or just commenting on patreon, subscribestar or F95 is, in my opinion, vital to a dev.

So at the moment I'm not condemning nor condoning until we get a report or it's been a few months without update.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Last Patreon post was dated 14th August and was a poll for 0.50 and a progress post for 0.40 all in one, within that post he said that 0.40 will be released to $10+ patrons that weekend. There is a current public post on the 3rd August in which he does describe that he works full time as well as house stuff:

'I do work a full-time job as well as having to, you know, do house stuff. I aim to spend 2 hours each evening and 10-20 hours over the weekend working on this. Occasionally I will vanish for a day or two when I feel like I am going to burn out. Honestly, the support has been amazing and has encouraged me to put this amount of time in. So thank you, everyone.'

Now I'm still a $20 patron as of the moment since I tend to be the most hopeful of people, I don't want to come off as harsh but whatever it may be: Conscription, Jury Service, Illness, Death in the family etc etc. All it takes is a quick 5 minute post to explain. Being available to the community or even at a minimum updating a progress post or just commenting on patreon, subscribestar or F95 is, in my opinion, vital to a dev.

So at the moment I'm not condemning nor condoning until we get a report or it's been a few months without update.
Yeah, what sucks is that you may never find out the reasons. I have heard Subscribestar has a flaky message system, but that is third party at best. I always hesitate to call out someone when I don't know the facts, and admit that I was just pissed off. It was the (perceived) third time I had had a dev just vanish after having a very open start. The other two I actually did some 'work' for, proofreading and being a sounding board for them. Then they vanished. So maybe I am just a sensitive pussy on this, but if a dev wants to stop, then do so. Just let people know. That said, I really hope Torian Media is not laboring under some horrible real life problem, and I do hope he/she/it returns to the game. But Icarus Media has the right attitude about this, and I am sorry to have come out so strong.

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020

Yeah I'm hopeful as well. It feels weird that there would be such a passion for what one makes and then have it just all of a sudden go silent without a decent reason or without any type of indication of neglect or disinterest. I'm sticking to the theory that he's just going through some stuff and just needs time to come back.

The ONLY other theory I could think of that MAY be plausible is that he's going through the anxiety of not being able to live up to people's expectations. But again, I've seen no indication of it. Though if its true, I hope he comes around from it since he has a good concept on his hands and no one expects a masterpiece. Just for him to keep doing what he's been doing.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I am using .36c and the player_room fix but when I am giving cass an HJ in the shower I get an exception . Any ideas on how to fix?

dinsumdun

Nov 20, 2016
I am using .36c and the player_room fix but when I am giving cass an HJ in the shower I get an exception . Any ideas on how to fix?
... the Cass_shower_HJ call in Bathroom.rpy has an extra return left in after it. Removing return at line 2212 in Bathroom.rpy fixes the bug that is causing the rollback error after that scene.

Another fragment I found: Cafe.rpy line 194. The gender line is left, breaking the scene from playing if the MC is female. Removing that line restores the scene functionality.
Cheers.

horndog1705

Sep 15, 2023
what exactly is the threesome event with anita and gf? How do I make the scene appear? I try to talk to gf about a threesome but she just ends dialogue after "well it is"

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
what exactly is the threesome event with anita and gf? How do I make the scene appear? I try to talk to gf about a threesome but she just ends dialogue after "well it is"
Broken. Just like if you play the female MC there's a few images broken still that swap to the male one and with the male MC if you ask the GF for a blowjob that's also broken. There's also some bathroom scenes with Cass that return errors.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Broken. Just like if you play the female MC there's a few images broken still that swap to the male one and with the male MC if you ask the GF for a blowjob that's also broken. There's also some bathroom scenes with Cass that return errors.
The bathroom scene is indeed busted. The threesome scene shouldn't be, at least if you downloaded the fixes provided in the thread. Haven't tried a female MC yet, so I can't comment on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes