Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
We can only hope that is not fixed for version 0.4...
It will come much sooner than that Torian said he's working on that.

I may honestly edit myself most of Anita stuff to have her enjoy MC doing things with her everywhere really rubs me wrong way from her getting excited when I'm fucken inside her room to her be angry about kiss in hallway overall weird field once I checked it GF will get -3 with you if you kiss Cass in her room but get no penatly if she catches you having sex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Torian something more to report it doesn't affect anything overall.

There's also some scenes that lacks for example bathroom scene that lacks PL_Lust = 0 / Montanna_lust = 0 our lust doesn't reset after a scene and PL lust doesn't reset in a scene with Darcy when we ride her both scenes also both scenes don't register both girls cumming in you.

As I said nothing game breaking overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torian_Media

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Hey all, I took a few days to recharge and had no idea it was so buggy. Legitimely tested for ages and didn't really spot anything. Am going to put out a fix tonight. This level of bugs is not acceptable and I should have caught them. Will be changing how I do updates from now on and before any event is included it will be tested in a separate build.

I will say until 0.4 a new game is usually required for stability and that should have been made clear. Going forward that shouldn't be needed though. Please bare with me as this whole thing is still new to me.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Hey all, I took a few days to recharge and had no idea it was so buggy. Legitimely tested for ages and didn't really spot anything. Am going to put out a fix tonight. This level of bugs is not acceptable and I should have caught them. Will be changing how I do updates from now on and before any event is included it will be tested in a separate build.

I will say until 0.4 a new game is usually required for stability and that should have been made clear. Going forward that shouldn't be needed though. Please bare with me as this whole thing is still new to me.
One question about whole NTS thing.

Also cafe blowjob for Anita

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
One question about whole NTS thing.

Also cafe blowjob for Anita

Cheers :)
TY, The whole catching system will need a whole overhaul, that is going to be rolled out for Samantha in 0.4

I have also just released 0.36c. This is only some little bugfixes and allows the nighttime events with Anita. Little tip, if you go to bed early she will take advantage of the player rather than the GF :)

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
TY, The whole catching system will need a whole overhaul, that is going to be rolled out for Samantha in 0.4
I already kinda edited them for myself since you mainly done player room I guess ( I fixed cafe / bathroom ) I guess I can just copy paste it and have fun :)

Little tip, if you go to bed early she will take advantage of the player rather than the GF :)
That's actually great cause here I was " after all that talk with Sam etc. she will always go after GF. "

Now need to be patient to see more of what was said about MC there to be revelant.

Overall no strong feelings for now for whole plans on 0.4 but dunno may be really weird in Female MC case and honestly they would have no impact for solo runs.

Honestly at this time I have no idea what they want from MC cause honestly would say they more interested in GF and they wanted her there not MC with how story is going and they would most likely benefit from him/her be gone but we will see keep up good work :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Torian_Media

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017

I have also just released 0.36c. This is only some little bugfixes and allows the nighttime events with Anita. Little tip, if you go to bed early she will take advantage of the player rather than the GF :)
Really great news. What about the Thresome scene? Any tips on how to trigger them?

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Really great news. What about the Thresome scene? Any tips on how to trigger them?
Tina may ask for a BJ in the cafe when she is horny. If GF and Anita are already having sex then there is a good chance they will enter :)

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Tina may ask for a BJ in the cafe when she is horny. If GF and Anita are already having sex then there is a good chance they will enter :)
That is the Foursome, great scene by the way hope there some more variations like MC and GF kising as they get railed by Futa meat or not pretending ot didn't happen after it happens enough times or depending on their relationship/cum addiction levels, I meant the one where you talk with GF about a threesome with Anita, where the GF needs some clothing or whatnot.

Hopdonni

Jul 10, 2021
Swear I still dont know how to actually go to a "therapy" session. might just not be implemented yet

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I meant the one where you talk with GF about a threesome with Anita, where the GF needs some clothing or whatnot.
I don't think you can activate that scene normally.

When GF agress it doesn't set any variable / open new option and don't call for any scene.

Scene itself gives errors at the end overall.

Torian_Media

File "game/Player Room.rpy", line 334, in <module>
$ PL_Anita_relationship += 4
NameError: name 'PL_Anita_relationship' is not defined

It's small error but they tend to pile up.

Also if it keeps going GF will start game on 100 relationship :D

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
That is the Foursome, great scene by the way hope there some more variations like MC and GF kising as they get railed by Futa meat or not pretending ot didn't happen after it happens enough times or depending on their relationship/cum addiction levels, I meant the one where you talk with GF about a threesome with Anita, where the GF needs some clothing or whatnot.
Actually if you want to get that scene

Copy that file in the "game" folder and override existing file to activate scene simply talk to GF again same way once she agreed to threesome.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Swear I still dont know how to actually go to a "therapy" session. might just not be implemented yet
I am pretty sure that the therapy sessions are not in the game right now. It was added to the pool of tasks that could be assigned to the MC each day, but there are no events where you sit down with Samantha for a hypno session.

From some of the Dev's recent posts, it sounds like the therapy sessions will be available when they release the 0.4 version of the game.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes