Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah we will see one day we will get focus on it.

Technically many of Sam talks are how important MC is or her instantly jumping on MC subject so yeah it will lead somewhere may be because it's WIP so we get less GF mention overall.

Honestly some of possible outcomes are about that mainly imo Girls shooting blanks but with whole " we should just take what we need " let's just say with laboratory etc. it draws a grimm future for MC in my head.
Oh that sounds as if the Samantha sessions work when the GF is present? For me they didn't, but that's god to know. It also lines up with the Samantha interactions (Café etc.) not really giving the vibe of someone meaning ill, yeah she lusts after the MC and wants to dominate/control them through hypnosis to a degree but ignoring the whole cheating aspect (cause in my book it is pretty unkind to compel people to cheat) I don't see a big issue with what Samantha does. She seems to genuinely think it would be better for the MC to listen to her suggestions.

Also yeah I can see the potential for some dark stuff, but I wouldn't say it's a must. There could also be a bit more of a humorous base for what is going on.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Oh that sounds as if the Samantha sessions work when the GF is present?
They work on my solo run they didn't want to trigger for quite some time so opposite experience.

And don't get me wrong she also wants to get into GF pants as much as any other girl :sneaky: it's just that Sam session with girls so far are mainly focused on them / MC not GF but as I said may be cause it's in early stages it may very well everything we get about MC there who knows.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
They work on my solo run they didn't want to trigger for quite some time so opposite experience.

And don't get me wrong she also wants to get into GF pants as much as any other girl :sneaky: it's just that Sam session with girls so far are mainly focused on them / MC not GF but as I said may be cause it's in early stages it may very well everything we get about MC there who knows.
Eh...may I ask how you made them work? I get the prompt to go for a therapy session but it just doesn't let me, no therapy when I visit the office (tried for half an hour, thinking maybe there was some rng factor at work) & also the yellow symbol showing where to go doesn't appear for the therapy.

Honestly I would understand the leering after the GF more if the female MC and her changed models, cause (just my opinion ofc) the female MC looks much more appealing. :ROFLMAO: But jokes aside I agree Samantha is just doing what everyone does in that regard, and ofc that is perfectly fine (from an outside perspective) since it is the premise when you have the GF around.

Reactions: Kohan54

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I mean I've done nothing overall just hunting when Sam + someone is there on map.
Oh, so they just randomly worked at some point? I started rollback scumming to avoid the prompt for the therapy entirely after a while, since it just continued to give me relationship penalties.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Hmm..

If you don't want to get negative points you could edit player room.rpy

line 1723 delete it should remove Sam appointment job from the possible jobs pool for new day.

And lines from 1768 to 1770 ( included this one ) to avoid errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hmm..

If you don't want to get negative points you could edit player room.rpy

line 1723 delete it should remove Sam appointment job from the possible jobs pool at new day.
Thanks, that is good tip, or maybe I should take advantage of the cheat for relationship and just keep it up that way, cause I am kinda curious about the therapy sessions, so perhaps I'm lucky and they will work for me at some point too. :unsure:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks, that is good tip, or maybe I should take advantage of the cheat for relationship and just keep it up that way, cause I am kinda curious about the therapy sessions, so perhaps I'm lucky and they will work for me at some point too. :unsure:
I checked it doesn't disable girls sessions only your daily job up to you.

I mean her therapy sesions with girls happens you don't need to have high relationship with her or others some changes in dialogue in Anita and Darcy case.

Anita and Cass also dialogue depends on whatever you've done stuff with them or not.

Anita - Handjob, blowjob, anal and vaginal

Cass - vaginal and anal ( only comment if you did it )

And I think Cass have diff. dialogue during one sessions if you allowed her to go after GF or not.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I checked it doesn't disable girls sessions only your daily job up to you.

I mean her therapy sesions with girls happens you don't need to have high relationship with her or others some changes in dialogue in Anita and Darcy case.

Anita and Cass also dialogue depends on whatever you've done stuff with them or not.

Anita - Handjob, blowjob, anal and vaginal

Cass - Vaginal and anal

And I think Cass have diff. dialogue during one sessions if you allowed her to go after GF or not.
...I completely misunderstood you, I thought you somehow ended up with the therapy sessions for the protag working. o_O

Nice hearing that some of what the characters did with the protagonist has an impact on the scenes!

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
What's new?
Kinda quite amount of dialogue... ok to important stuff.

Foursome ( Tina x MC x GF x Anita )

Threesome ( MC x GF x Anita ) - I couldn't trigger it myself by normal means but other could.

Also, Anita x GF while MC is sleeping and Anita and MC on solo runs in your bedroom - also couldn't trigger by normal means.

Darcy and GF blowjob and Darcy solo

I think that's all but I could skip something..

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Kinda quite amount of dialogue... ok to important stuff.

Foursome ( Tina x MC x GF x Anita )

Threesome ( MC x GF x Anita ) - I couldn't trigger it myself by normal means but other could.

Also, Anita x GF while MC is sleeping and Anita and MC on solo runs in your bedroom - also couldn't trigger by normal means.

Darcy and GF blowjob and Darcy solo

I think that's all but I could skip something..
Wait foursome with Tina and Anita? How? I saw the thresome or atleast one of them but was disapointed as I only kiss GF while Anita goes to town on the other end... felt a bit left out...

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
That is the Handjob in the shower, where the GF sees you giving Cass some release... it freezes at the end...
I noticed. This was from 0.36. I've now upgraded to 0.36a, but now I have the same issue as everyone else where there is no option to do a therapy session.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Wait foursome with Tina and Anita? How? I saw the thresome or atleast one of them but was disapointed as I only kiss GF while Anita goes to town on the other end... felt a bit left out...
Can't give you exact req. for scene to trigger I guess everyone need to have high lust and GF needs to like both Tina and Anita and most likely have some cum addiction + maybe RNG aspect for GF and Anita to come but if you get req. who knows maybe there's no rng.

To trigger the scene you need to go into cafe when Tina is there talk to Tina and give her blowjob behind the counter can take few tries cause often she talk about work etc. leave or offer you coffee.

Also, don't worry you get more action in that scene even if I personally kinda enjoyed 3 way with Female MC sure could get more but I pleased with cunnigulus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Can't give you exact req. for scene to trigger I guess everyone need to have high lust and GF needs to like both Tina and Anita and most likely have some cum addiction + RNG aspect for GF and Anita to come.

To trigger the scene you need to go into cafe when Tina is there talk to Tina and give her blowjob behind the counter can take few tries cause often she talk about work etc. leave or offer you coffee.

Also, don't worry you get more action in that scene even if I personally kinda enjoyed 3 way with Female MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have played only with the Female MC and would love to see more in the way of them going ham on both the GF and the MC. Feels a bit lonely, have to use the cheat to get everyone horny to get some actions as after a while your GF will keep everyone's lust at bay... I also want more scenes with the GF and the MC, like instead of confronting her or she getting surprised at everything the MC do as she get's quite a bit more action than me... it makes no sense for her to get upset with me and lower her love for me, like maybe she can do some comment on how the Futas are great and she is glad that they are going for the MC and what not like I don't know... I still don't know why the secrecy and all that nonesense... atleast between GF and MC as I know the Futas have a 'plan'.

Welp gonna suck Tina dry till she get me a foursome xD

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I have played only with the Female MC and would love to see more in the way of them going ham on both the GF and the MC. Feels a bit lonely, have to use the cheat to get everyone horny to get some actions as after a while your GF will keep everyone's lust at bay... I also want more scenes with the GF and the MC, like instead of confronting her or she getting surprised at everything the MC do as she get's quite a bit more action than me... it makes no sense for her to get upset with me and lower her love for me, like maybe she can do some comment on how the Futas are great and she is glad that they are going for the MC and what not like I don't know... I still don't know why the secrecy and all that nonesense... atleast between GF and MC as I know the Futas have a 'plan'.

Update, it was really good, like one of my favorite scenes so far, wish the GF didn't say to pretend this didn't hapened... like come one the wait is killing me... also is it posible to unlock the two hidden rooms at the bottom? Like I know the GF sometimes go there as she disappears from the map, usually with Anita too...

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021

I think that GF reaction is still very early in progress only Anita scenes in her bedroom have GF be kinda more accepting about it hence why I always invite Anita into poly relantioship.

also is it posible to unlock the two hidden rooms at the bottom? Like I know the GF sometimes go there as she disappears from the map
Not at the moment.

And damn GF is ahead of story :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ruis0 and Orphanus
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes