phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Player Room.rpy", line 938, in script call
    call OH_sex_unseen_roll
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 343, in script
    $ random_event = meanwhile_Darcy_events.get_event()
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 343, in <module>
    $ random_event = meanwhile_Darcy_events.get_event()
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 412, in get_event
    if event.requirements_met():
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 396, in requirements_met
    if not eval(requirement):
NameError: name 'OH_BJ' is not defined
I tried to chase this down but it's a randomly triggered event. Since I was thrown into the console with the traceback and the RNG is non-determinate (not seed based) the rollback gave me a different RNG result and thus no error.

---edit----

But wait.... there's more:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Player Room.rpy", line 953, in script call
    call OH_sex_unseen_roll
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 337, in script
    $ random_event = meanwhile_Anita_events.get_event()
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 337, in <module>
    $ random_event = meanwhile_Anita_events.get_event()
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 412, in get_event
    if event.requirements_met():
  File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 396, in requirements_met
    if not eval(requirement):
NameError: name 'OH_kiss' is not defined

Reactions: Torian_Media

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
If you have too high relantioship with girls as MC even if GF hits 100 they won't fuck her because of your relantioship with them.

Dunno about threshold.

Just skip some days at work and don't use cheat to increase your relantioships.

I don't like the fact that I cannot be a super slut just so they fuck ma girlfriend... like come one, I want to be ravaged too by thirsty futas...

Also the whole thing about calling out the GF when the MC sees the aftermath of some scenes is pointless and should be removed, lile it is ok for the MC to do it and the GF to see him/her but when it is the other way around there is a problem... it is ok if the MC is on the Pure level where he doesn't get it on with the Futas as the GF is the slut but when both are sluts... it feels kinda off puting to me, specially as even if you forgive her, she will still keep doing it too, same if she finds you with others, you will still gonna keep doing it, so why can't we be both be happy sluts... I am hoping that changes at a later date.

The game so far is awesome, though some scenes are broken, like when you help Cass in the shower, after the scene when your GF sees you with Cass, it throws an error screen...

Also want some scenes where instead of 'confronting' your GF you join her on the fun activities too... also because the GF is doing the slut role, she doesn't leave any Futa Lust for the MC... also kimda hard to get into relationship with them amd get the scenes as they will not fuck the GF if they are friendly towards you... that is kinda limiting...

Reactions: Malika1234

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
If you have too high relantioship with girls as MC even if GF hits 100 they won't fuck her because of your relationship with them.

Dunno about threshold.

Just skip some days at work and don't use cheat to increase your relationships.
I had wondered why the NPCs wouldn't do anything with the GF, in v0.35. It seems to be a bit counter intuitive, since the MC MUST raise relationships with at least 3 NPCs or get a 'game over' after 3 weeks.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the MCs relationship with the GF.
Since the work schedule/load was changed in 0.35, my MC actually had time to hang out with or get jiggy with the GF on a semi-regular basis, so keeping her relationship high was a bit easier.
I had 2 or 3 of the NPCs that were sitting around 20-30 relationship, with the MC, and they would never do anything with the GF, even after I had run around and said everyone could have some fun with her.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I don't like the fact that I cannot be a super slut just so they fuck ma girlfriend... like come one, I want to be ravaged too by thirsty futas...

Also the whole thing about calling out the GF when the MC sees the aftermath of some scenes is pointless and should be removed, lile it is ok for the MC to do it and the GF to see him/her but when it is the other way around there is a problem... it is ok if the MC is on the Pure level where he doesn't get it on with the Futas as the GF is the slut but when both are sluts... it feels kinda off puting to me, specially as even if you forgive her, she will still keep doing it too, same if she finds you with others, you will still gonna keep doing it, so why can't we be both be happy sluts... I am hoping that changes at a later date.

The game so far is awesome, though some scenes are broken, like when you help Cass in the shower, after the scene when your GF sees you with Cass, it throws an error screen...

Also want some scenes where instead of 'confronting' your GF you join her on the fun activities too... also because the GF is doing the slut role, she doesn't leave any Futa Lust for the MC... also kimda hard to get into relationship with them amd get the scenes as they will not fuck the GF if they are friendly towards you... that is kinda limiting...
I personally like that MC relationships with girls finally doing something and have effect in game.

Of course option to disable it like map etc. would be welcome one and it shouldn't work if you give girls permission or in Anita case you will invite her into your relantioship.

The whole getting caught and catching GF need some more work especially on GF side imo cause it's one of the reasons why she's my least liked character I just dislike hypocrites where GF fucks entire facility and is mad at MC doing anything without ever confronting us / girls and don't even take penatly with girl we were doing stuff.

The only time GF enjoys MC getting fucked is with Anita after she's in relantioship with you and GF but not all scenes cause apparently GF have problems with doing stuff in public which is rich coming from her again.

As for MC it's up to you overall if you will confront them or not and how you will react.

Both systems are WIP.

Jijou

Oct 24, 2017
I had wondered why the NPCs wouldn't do anything with the GF, in v0.35. It seems to be a bit counter intuitive, since the MC MUST raise relationships with at least 3 NPCs or get a 'game over' after 3 weeks.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the MCs relationship with the GF.
Since the work schedule/load was changed in 0.35, my MC actually had time to hang out with or get jiggy with the GF on a semi-regular basis, so keeping her relationship high was a bit easier.
I had 2 or 3 of the NPCs that were sitting around 20-30 relationship, with the MC, and they would never do anything with the GF, even after I had run around and said everyone could have some fun with her.
Sort of the reason I asked for a few more cheats, like higher perversion for you or the gf, and things like it, it feels like I'm seeing alot of action towards me, but the GF isn't getting any action, which is what I want to see more of.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Finally got Mega up will be adding Workupload once it finishes. Links are on Patreon or Subscribestar in my signature.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Foursome :coffee:

Edit: So benefactor is confirmed a girl as well not shocked by it still dunno what she has planned for MC

Samantha honestly is now top 1 / 2 for me " Bad Doggy " :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Just tried this new version and it is worse than before. Can't play any of my saved games without constant errors.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
While I like that Samantha is pushing Cass to be aggressive because hopefully Cass can become a proper Futa when Samantha instills the aggression into her, I hated that she made Tina submit to her when Tina should have smacked Samantha to the ground and made Samantha her bitch.

Reactions: Orphanus
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes