demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Whoever said "this is a test release they didn't intend to come out", 3.0 had the same issue with errors according to the fact that someone made a fix patch for that. I agree flaming isn't constructive, but criticism should be, and is warranted.

From what I'm reading, the game is playable only if you want to play with the NTR content. That's fine but then I have several questions:
1. Why does the option exist to let the girlfriend leave?
2. Why is it mandatory to be a girlfriend and not a boyfriend if MC can be a woman? Lesbian exist but gay people don't?
3. There is basically no background to the relationship with the girlfriend. NTR isn't having your fuckbuddy fuck other people, it's having your SIGNIFICANT other fuck other people. So far I don't see any reason MC should care about their "girlfriend" at all, let alone to the point where it's a significant other. Is the fact that she's called "girlfriend" supposed to evoke the NTR part? If I call a complete stranger girlfriend or boyfriend and tell them to fuck other people is that NTR?
4. Because of 3, literally all of the NTR scenes are turned into FOMO scenes. Because none of the "NTR" even looks like it hurts the MC. I'm rather upset that my character isn't in the girlfriend's place. ???
1. you can let the girlfriend leave so there will be no NTR in the game. From where did you read that the game is only playable with ntr???

2. because its a design choice, the game is only for particular audience. This game is not for SJW. if you don't like this setting you are not one of the targeted audience. Why is everyone else futa in this game, cant there be non futa employees? Why are there no animals? furry? android? aliens? There's no end to this.

3. IIRC there isn't much build up for their relationship. The only thing close is that mc can talk with mc's girl friends about different things and she will have different dialogues depending on her current affection towards MC/others. MC can ask his gf's opinion of someone and becomes worried. You can see changes in the girlfriend's behavior and MC's inner thought. But no, I don't remember a good build up.

4. I kind of disagree because MC seems to care? iirc MC's inner thoughts when he saw his girlfriend being molested or have sex with the others showed that he was worried or angry (at least in some scenes)? I haven't played for a long time I could be wrong about this. I don't remember MC thinking he wanted to be in his girlfriends place? Maybe its related to cum addiction stats of the MC? I have no idea about this one.

Is it important to actually have a build up, to show how MC and his gf meet, how they fall in love, why do they love each other so much? Yes and no. Its good to have some background info, but one sentence of "they love each other so much" can also be enough as long as their behavior during the gameplay actually show how much they love each other. I do believe there are more than one way to get players attached to their relationship. I can't remember this game doing particularly well or bad on this matter. Maybe I will play this again... once its less buggy

Last edited:

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
1. you can let the girlfriend leave so there will be no NTR in the game. From where did you read that the game is only playable with ntr???

2. because its a design choice, the game is only for particular audience. This game is not for SJW. if you don't like this setting you are not one of the targeted audience. Why is everyone else futa in this game, cant there be non futa employees? Why are there no animals? furry? android? aliens? There's no end to this.

3. IIRC there isn't much build up for their relationship. The only thing close is that mc can talk with mc's girl friends about different things and she will have different dialogues depending on her current affection towards MC/others. MC can ask his gf's opinion of someone and becomes worried. You can see changes in the girlfriend's behavior and MC's inner thought. But no, I don't remember a good build up.

4. I kind of disagree because MC seems to care? iirc MC's inner thoughts when he saw his girlfriend being molested or have sex with the others showed that he was worried or angry (at least in some scenes)? I haven't played for a long time I could be wrong about this. I don't remember MC thinking he wanted to be in his girlfriends place? Maybe its related to cum addiction stats of the MC? I have no idea about this one.

Is it important to actually have a build up, to show how MC and his gf meet, how they fall in love, why do they love each other so much? Yes and no. Its good to have some background info, but one sentence of "they love each other so much" can also be enough as long as their behavior during the gameplay actually show how much they love each other. I do believe there are more than one way to get players attached to their relationship. I can't remember this game doing particularly well or bad on this matter. Maybe I will play this again... once its less buggy
1. Have you tried it? It's only errors after the intro if you leave the girlfriend at home. This is why some people are literally incapable of playing the game while others are playing it with only some errors here and there.

2. Who mentioned anything about sjw? You seem to be overreacting.

3. Seems we agree

4. Yeah but doing nothing about it seems.. odd? And I didn't say MC thinks he/she wants to be in their girlfriend's place, I said I, myself, playing as the MC, would rather just see the MC in the girlfriend's place, because of the aforementioned lack of connection. The bugs are a big issue.

Reactions: Orphanus

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
A lot of your criticism is valid here, but this one in particular is kinda silly.
The motivation for selecting PC gender is very different than the motivation for selecting your partner's gender. A straight man might want to self insert as the only man in the room. Or he might want to avoid seeing male involvement altogether.
Wanting to have a male partner implies attraction to men, which I see no reason to believe the dev has any interest in catering to.
I'm skipping over the "straightness" question regarding futas because nobody cares and you get my point anyway.
Fair, just seems odd that while (however it might be classed, straight, gay, lesbian, whatever) male x futa content is in the game, the xfriend can't be male, only the MC. Maybe I just think weird.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
1. Have you tried it? It's only errors after the intro if you leave the girlfriend at home. This is why some people are literally incapable of playing the game while others are playing it with only some errors here and there.
Holy shit, thats what the issue is. Yeah what the fuck.
I just tried it now and the game is suddenly work where before you'd have an error every time you did anything besides sleep.

Fair, just seems odd that while (however it might be classed, straight, gay, lesbian, whatever) male x futa content is in the game, the xfriend can't be male, only the MC. Maybe I just think weird.
Like with fixing this bug the dev is lazy , they had a very specific story in mind and didn't think through the amount of work it would take to give people options to avoid that story.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
4. Yeah but doing nothing about it seems.. odd? And I didn't say MC thinks he/she wants to be in their girlfriend's place, I said I, myself, playing as the MC, would rather just see the MC in the girlfriend's place, because of the aforementioned lack of connection. The bugs are a big issue.
That is quite literally what I thought, too. There is no point in either the MC or the girlfriend existing, other than for people who are specifically after NTR stuff. The MC could literally be replaced by the girlfriend entirely, the girlfriend and the current MC could swap places (so we play the girlfriend instead of the current MC) or the girlfriend could be removed. Nothing about the story would change in the slightest, and that, to me, is a pretty safe sign to say that maybe instead of giving the option to "leave the girlfriend at home" there should be 1 to just remove her completely or to play as either the MC or the girlfriend. In my honest opinion I think she should just be optional, there is no real reason for her to exist at all.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

2. Who mentioned anything about sjw? You seem to be overreacting.

3. Seems we agree

1. thats probably an old version I played. I havent played the latest versions as each updates produce new bugs. Hopefully the game will be more enjoyable to some when non ntr option is fixed.

2. because genders of the characters are more a preference than something that determines the quality of the game? You were making criticism based on the gender of the characters. but how many variation of MC and MC's partner should there be? male, female, femboy, tomboy, trans, lesbian gay bisexual??? How much more work should the dev put into this? "Lesbian exist but gay people don't?". Does that mean all games must include all kinds of relationship now? And yes this sound very SJW to me.

3 & 4. I misunderstood some of your comment here. I agree that there is no real build up at the beginning of the game but I'm not sure about the lack of connection part. I think there are different ways to show the love between MC and his gf other than just showing their past to the players. From my fading memories the game wasn't THAT bad in convincing me MC and gf love each other. I could be wrong tho as it was too long ago. But if you have read through the game till the end and you cant feel their love, then the dev probably should put in more effort on this.
I'm still not sure what you mean about " you want to see MC to be in gf's place". Do you mean you want to see MC being fucked and corrupted by the futa while the girlfriend cries. iirc there were a lot of scenes where MC was fucked by futas while gf was peeking. Her inner thoughts where also displayed to the players.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
1. thats probably an old version I played. I havent played the latest versions as each updates produce new bugs. Hopefully the game will be more enjoyable to some when non ntr option is fixed.

2. because genders of the characters are more a preference than something that determines the quality of the game? You were making criticism based on the gender of the characters. but how many variation of MC and MC's partner should there be? male, female, femboy, tomboy, trans, lesbian gay bisexual??? How much more work should the dev put into this? "Lesbian exist but gay people don't?". Does that mean all games must include all kinds of relationship now? And yes this sound very SJW to me.

3 & 4. I misunderstood some of your comment here. I agree that there is no real build up at the beginning of the game but I'm not sure about the lack of connection part. I think there are different ways to show the love between MC and his gf other than just showing their past to the players. From my fading memories the game wasn't THAT bad in convincing me MC and gf love each other. I could be wrong tho as it was too long ago. But if you have read through the game till the end and you cant feel their love, then the dev probably should put in more effort on this.
The 2nd point is kinda valid, can't really deny that. It already is quite cool the Dev even bothers with male and female for the MC & besides my critique in regards to how it is handled currently at a baseline the most important thing is that the Dev is in fact trying to offer a choice to people not after NTR stuff. Also I just realized that there is another reason - besides general workload from additional sex scenes - why a couple of gay males wouldn't really make sense as an option because while the main cast has dicks they are mostly female in regards to their bodies so the whole premise of the game would require significant alterations to even remotely fit.

Willraoh

Feb 21, 2023
I just wanted to inform you that the game errors out when you try to view what the girlfriend is up to. It keeps saying playback error.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Guys I cannot play this game it keep on giving me errors tried playing as female cannot even leave the bedroom, as male gets exception errors. Is there a fix?

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Guys I cannot play this game it keep on giving me errors tried playing as female cannot even leave the bedroom, as male gets exception errors. Is there a fix?
Guessing you had the girlfriend not stay with you? This option is broken in 0.35a and will cause what you describe. Will likely need to wait for the next "proper" (non-alpha) for a fix.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Would be nice to get a couple extra cheats for the next version.
Wouldn't mind getting 1 option / cheat.

To disable that futas will still go after GF if your relationship with them is high.

I love that MC relationship with Girls finally have some effect still doesn't affect how they approach MC etc. some people may want to exp. NTR while not be to on keeping girl relationship as low as possible.

It's one of the reasons why I can't enjoy playing as Female protagonist with GF staying in like feels weird with her getting all attention from Futas that got their libidos increased while they treat Female MC like Male MC.

Hope that in future Female MC get some exlusive content whatever it's scenes or just talks with girls Male MC have chance to already top Darcy for example so don't see reason why Female MC couldn't get something that only for her.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's one of the reasons why I can't enjoy playing as Female protagonist with GF staying in like feels weird with her getting all attention from Futas that got their libidos increased while they treat Female MC like Male MC.

Hope that in future Female MC get some exlusive content whatever it's scenes or just talks with girls Male MC have chance to already top Darcy for example so don't see reason why Female MC couldn't get something that only for her.
I think that actually is what feels so off to me, now that you explained it like that. I play the female MC and it just seems very odd that the futa characters are aggressively trying to push you to let the girlfriend work for them & generally communicate their interest in her based on her being female (so it is blatantly obvious the reason for the GF to exist is that they are much more interested in a female than a male) by large when the protagonist in that case is female, too, and is literally both things in 1 package (the reason for why they want the MC to be there to begin with + a female to breed) so the GF is superfluous except for NTR lovers.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Wouldn't mind getting 1 option / cheat.

To disable that futas will still go after GF if your relationship with them is high.

I love that MC relationship with Girls finally have some effect still doesn't affect how they approach MC etc. some people may want to exp. NTR while not be to on keeping girl relationship as low as possible.

Then it seems like female MC was an afterthought, which makes it a poor inclusion. If the game is designed with a specific MC in mind, only allow that MC. Even triple A games have made this mistake, adding customization for customization's sake but not adapting the game to it at all. Given that literally everything returns an error when trying to play without NTR, i'm also wondering if non-NTR should even be an option.

Why not just sell it as mandatory male with mandatory ntr, if that's the game that's actually being made? Imagine DOOM allowing the option to play as a female data analyst who's never touched a gun but the gameplay stays the exact same. Just.. why?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Then it seems like female MC was an afterthought, which makes it a poor inclusion. If the game is designed with a specific MC in mind, only allow that MC. Even triple A games have made this mistake, adding customization for customization's sake but not adapting the game to it at all. Given that literally everything returns an error when trying to play without NTR, i'm also wondering if non-NTR should even be an option.

Why not just sell it as mandatory male with mandatory ntr, if that's the game that's actually being made? Imagine DOOM allowing the option to play as a female data analyst who's never touched a gun but the gameplay stays the exact same. Just.. why?
I'm not sure why you think the fact a version that wasn't even supposed to be released to the public being bugged means the game wasn't meant to be one for multiple types of players. Also I don't see why the Dev shouldn't be able to sort things out in due time, it's just important to let them know what works and what doesn't work & try to give constructive criticism in regards to what could be improved or changed. And even if the Dev decided to expand the game for a broader audience after initially having something else in mind that is perfectly fine, just because things aren't perfectly smooth rn doesn't mean they won't be down the line.

If the Dev wanted to make things as easy as possible for them they could just as well remove the male MC, the girlfriend and then have the female protagonist go through all the events with maybe some references to a girlfriend or boyfriend outside the game who is loosing their mind over their significant other getting turned into a cum-dump and breeding bitch by a bunch of Futas.

Seems a bit shitty to me because it would ruin the game for a bunch of people who are probably having a good time with it so far, but it's no less reasonable to suggest than making this a game only for people interested in a male MC getting cucked, in fact it would be even easier and mean less work.

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I mean we will see it's not like Male MC got a lot of attention either.

And not gonna lie at least I'm coming to it that " They should chase Female MC more " cause of my own view of Futas with increased libido and fits the setting.

We will be getting more scenes of Girls going more after MC < Wouldn't mind if it started at relantioship 50 + but I hope that instead of just sex scenes it will be small talks and so on that will touch upon whatever you're male / female waiting for that first cunnigulus bar the one with GF / titjob for Female MC I mean you could always use already existing scenes for GF for that.

And small touches like this overall I didn't play 0.35 waiting for Samantha version so dunno if that scene can be currently accessed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I mean we will see it's not like Male MC got a lot of attention either.

And not gonna lie at least I'm coming to it that " They should chase Female MC more " cause of my own view of Futas with increased libido and fits the setting.

We will be getting more scenes of Girls going more after MC < Wouldn't mind if it started at relantioship 50 + but I hope that instead of just sex scenes it will be small talks and so on that will touch upon whatever you're male / female waiting for that first cunnigulus bar the one with GF / titjob for Female MC I mean you could always use already existing scenes for GF for that.
I fully agree, they should show at least a more or less similar interest in the female MC as they do with the GF, since so far the interest seems to mostly stem from the fact she's female and can be bred with (using that term because of the story around the futafication in the game). Just in regards to immersion, if the Dev wants to focus on new content instead that is ofc their rightful choice.

I also really like the idea of the relationships influencing how much (and in which way) the girls show their interest in the MC.

Finally I want to back your suggestion that some of the GF scenes (if not all, where it fits) could be recycled with the female MC replacing her, that would (hopefully) not be too much work (compared to making new stuff or having to make a new character model) and it could theoretically also be a step towards potentially giving an option to just remove the GF from the game on the non NTR path, which would be more immersive for the female MC path. But that is just a thought, still, I'm not sure what would be easier and less workload for the Dev.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes