LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
I'm actually curious if you hit a game over whenever one is implemented in this, Will we get to see the Epilogue for what happens to each character? Torian_Media like Will there be a variations of different out comes? Like whoever has higher relationship points etc

Reactions: Malika1234

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Love all the new bathroom scenes, both as events and as renders. There's something about the soft lighting in there that just looks nice.

I think the allowed_sex formula is a big improvement for OH progression. Feels more like growing relationships now with reactivity to more than one stat rather than chasing thresholds.

The map isn't the nicest visually TBH, but navigation works well and having the map trackers exist in-game and affect relationship values is a nice touch to make it a trade-off.

Liking the new Tina cafe coffee "it doesn't feel much" scene as well, it fits her well. Not sure how it works with the claims that the girls cannot force themselves on you, but maybe that talk in the intro is intended to be mostly lip service? Maybe a follow-up event where you speak with Montanna could be a thing.

The start of the game is still buggy. If you go through the intro and pick "Yes" to see what OH is up to, the game crashes after sending you to bed. If you pick "No" the game instead goes through a few "..." screens with nothing inbetween. Neither problem happens if you choose to skip intro, but then the game starts on monday morning instead of tuesday morning as if the monday events you see in the intro haven't happened at all (as opposed to just not being shown). Seeing or not seeing the intro probably shouldn't affect the start date?

Reactions: Kohan54
Aug 12, 2020
Still talking about version O.35a, I tried to play again, this time without intro, and after countless weeks of interaction between the characters, I couldn't visualize ANY sex scenes with Amy, be it hj, bj, vaginal or anal sex, even cheating and setting all the defaults to maximum (everybody loves MC, everybody loves Amy and everybody is horny), in any of the difficulty patterns (easy, medium and hard). It is true that there is a scene in which Amy should give Cass a handjob in the bathroom, in MC presence, but the images are frozen, only changing the dialogue. Does this only happen to me?

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
Still talking about version O.35a, I tried to play again, this time without intro, and after countless weeks of interaction between the characters, I couldn't visualize ANY sex scenes with Amy, be it hj, bj, vaginal or anal sex, even cheating and setting all the defaults to maximum (everybody loves MC, everybody loves Amy and everybody is horny), in any of the difficulty patterns (easy, medium and hard). It is true that there is a scene in which Amy should give Cass a handjob in the bathroom, in MC presence, but the images are frozen, only changing the dialogue. Does this only happen to me?
Same here. Not one GF scene.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Liking the new Tina cafe coffee "it doesn't feel much" scene as well, it fits her well. Not sure how it works with the claims that the girls cannot force themselves on you, but maybe that talk in the intro is intended to be mostly lip service? Maybe a follow-up event where you speak with Montanna could be a thing.
Haven't played the new version and don't intend for now but that scene was there since 0.1 :)

How it works with claims that girls cannot force themselves on you? well assume that why would Montanna say they can if she wants you to take a job... She lied about that and also other stuff like for example reason why you're there ( dunno even if she knows ) so far Montanna was much more manipulative then Samantha.

So yeah Girls can force themselves on you but they also have orders to not break MC + MC and Girls relantioship wasn't really a focus so far they're technically not interested in MC unless you will chase them which rubs me wrong way for female MC.

I Would love for MC to make use of some of the info we got through playtrough maybe we will be able in future so far my MC knows :

- Tina making her own blend < Which affects everyone and she can tell us about her master scheme at 0 relantioship which kinda doesn't make sense but who knows maybe in future we may join forces with Tina and turn everyone in cum hungry sluts we already can grab drink for Darcy sometimes when she ask us and we get relantioship points with Tina :D

- Montanna is trying to find way to make her cum be more addictive info from Anita but honestly Anita

- Anita plans to inject something into MC during our exams < Warning from Cass when she visits you sometimes when you work a Doctor office.

Overall there's a lot of set up we will see where it will lead.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and ldahl

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Haven't played the new version and don't intend for now but that scene was there since 0.1 :)
If you're thinking of the scene that also plays if you pick "Get on the counter and get fucked" when Tina offers, there's a different one now that at least didn't appear in 0.3. (y)

Speaking of the counter sex scene, picking "Get on the counter and get fucked" doesn't do anything if you're the female MC. The scene that gets called when you're male does have a section for female MCs, so this seems like an oversight?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Tina making her own blend < Which affects everyone and she can tell us about her master scheme at 0 relantioship which kinda doesn't make sense but who knows maybe in future we may join forces with Tina and turn everyone in cum hungry sluts we already can grab drink for Darcy sometimes when she ask us and we get relantioship points with Tina
1000% Tina deserves to have everyone be her harem because she is such a hot Alpha Bitch.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
crazyhorsebraz - Ignoring the sharing, because pirate site....and I use it in the same way :)
Will alter it so GF will be in the player's room at night so you can always talk to her. It makes sense so that will be in 0.36.
Will have a run through and check to make sure there are no scenes that don't link somewhere else. These are bigs and must be squashed. The permission system is still very weak at the moment. Samantha will have a few repeatable scenes for 0.4. It is a big chuck as each girl will need a few scenes. I will do a dedicated release at some point to add in all the girls. I wasn't sure how to do the door locked, I like the idea that you cannot see it and it allows me to add in some misunderstandings in the future. Might put it in a poll though.
LeagionIX - There will be Game overs. At the moment until more story is in and the game is more balanced, the game overs are just a threat. A little hint...You were chosen for a reason. They do not want you to leave.
youwichonce - New game will help. 0.36 will have a lot of tweaks and bug squashing
ldahl - Thanks, I like the bathroom. The Hallway scenes look a bit ...meh Will probably rework all of them at some point so they are in line with other rooms. Tina will definitely blur those lines a little bit, she is more forceful than the others. Will rework in the intro start so it makes a bit more sense. WIll also randomly choose who drinks the coffee to kick off the addiction.
Will also check the counter scene.
Kohan54 - I have started adding scenes where the girls chase the player, realised it is desperately lacking. Will be ensuring there is a healthy mix going forward.

For those playing 0.35a, one of the things I pointed out is the new way the scenes are triggered is based on difficulty settings. You can change the options in your room. Hard lowers the requirements for scenes. I am guessing everyone used the cheats who aren't seeing scenes :) One of the checks is your relationship with the other girl. If they really like you, then they will feel bad about fooling around behind your back. The lower your relationship with them the more likely the scenes will trigger. It is all very much a WIP though so needs balancing.

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
For those playing 0.35a, one of the things I pointed out is the new way the scenes are triggered is based on difficulty settings. You can change the options in your room. Hard lowers the requirements for scenes. I am guessing everyone used the cheats who aren't seeing scenes :) One of the checks is your relationship with the other girl. If they really like you, then they will feel bad about fooling around behind your back. The lower your relationship with them the more likely the scenes will trigger. It is all very much a WIP though so needs balancing.
Wouldn't have thought of that.That makes sense. Cheers.

Reactions: crazyhorsebraz

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
I wasn't sure how to do the door locked, I like the idea that you cannot see it and it allows me to add in some misunderstandings in the future. Might put it in a poll though.
FWIW I think the locked door scenes are great. Amiguity is good IMHO, especially early on.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
After the intro, literally any action will lead to an error screen. Some might first lead to a short dialogue with an npc, followed by an error. I've tried to download the fix but I think that's only meant for 0.3, so it hasn't fixed anything.

How is anyone managing to play this? If there's a bugfix that's needed to play, where is it? The last mention of errors and a fix was the 0.3 one.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Hallway.rpy", line 8, in script call
    call initialize_character_locations
ScriptError: could not find label 'initialize_character_locations'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\TheFutaExperiment-0.35a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1725, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "D:\TheFutaExperiment-0.35a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.18363 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
The Futa Experiment 0.35a
Sun Jul 23 05:36:43 2023

Aug 12, 2020
First of all, thank you Torian for your always welcome clarifications and tips. I'm not a radical opponent of the locked door. I even find though-provoking when the ambiguity is the goal. I will only be very frustrated if the player, as a result, is deprived of watching a sex scene with Amy. Great work and improvement. Ty.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
After the intro, literally any action will lead to an error screen. Some might first lead to a short dialogue with an npc, followed by an error. I've tried to download the fix but I think that's only meant for 0.3, so it hasn't fixed anything.

How is anyone managing to play this? If there's a bugfix that's needed to play, where is it? The last mention of errors and a fix was the 0.3 one.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\TheFutaExperiment-0.35a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1725, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "D:\TheFutaExperiment-0.35a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.18363 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
The Futa Experiment 0.35a
Sun Jul 23 05:36:43 2023
Yeah - I have the same problem. Unplayable.

Reactions: deapfoo

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
need bit more content for this and after that i might support it on subscribe

as always good work torian

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes