Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Samantha Room.rpy", line 12, in script call
call room_transition("Samantha_Menu", Samantha_visit_events_Samantha_and_OH)
File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 378, in script call
call expression random_event
That's the error that comes up to me quite a bit

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Samantha Room.rpy", line 12, in script call
call room_transition("Samantha_Menu", Samantha_visit_events_Samantha_and_OH)
File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 378, in script call
call expression random_event
Hmmm... shoot. I genuinely have no idea. Are there more lines of text in the error? (The ones at the end might be the most important.)

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Need the full code? Because that's repeated about 600 times
Just the last page or so. Look for some spot near the end where it transitions from a bunch of things like this --
Code:
 File "game/<whatever file>.rpy", line 23, in script call
to
Code:
 File "<whatever file path>\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
The bits that mention a script call are the actual specific game code, and the ones that are last in that list are whatever happened just before the error. The lines that say "in execute" are references to some of the RenPy engine code, and there's not going to be anything for me to debug/look at there.

So if you can grab the last 5 or 6 of the "in script call" entries (and the bit right after them), that might help.

As an example, this is the part of the error log (right at the end) that Malika posted which actually helped me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 445, in script
$ random_event = meanwhile_Samantha_events.get_event()
File "C:\Users\silvy\Downloads\TheFutaExperiment-0.56-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\silvy\Downloads\TheFutaExperiment-0.56-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ random_event = meanwhile_Samantha_events.get_event()
File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 512, in get_event
if event.requirements_met():
File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 496, in requirements_met
if not eval(requirement):
File "C:\Users\silvy\Downloads\TheFutaExperiment-0.56-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1151, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\silvy\Downloads\TheFutaExperiment-0.56-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1088, in py_compile
raise e
File "C:\Users\silvy\Downloads\TheFutaExperiment-0.56-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1034, in py_compile
raise orig_e
File "C:\Users\silvy\Downloads\TheFutaExperiment-0.56-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<none>, line 1)

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Woohoo! Found what was causing this error. I hadn't seen it on my game yet because Samantha's control hadn't gotten high enough, but managed to narrow things down to this line in Samantha's list of random events:

Code:
Event("OH_Therapy_NTS", 0.80, requirements=["Sam_OH_Control >= 60", "OH_hypnosis_session2 is False", "OH_samantha_story3 = True", "player_location != 'Samantha_Office_Menu'" ]),
Specifically this bit, in the list of requirements--
Code:
"OH_samantha_story3 = True"
which should be
Code:
"OH_samantha_story3 is True"
As best as I can tell, that one accidental = sign (instead of "is") was causing it to try and *set* that value when it evaluated if the player met the requirements for the event, which was causing the error.

I've attached an updated copy of the Meanwhile.py that should fix the issue. (And I'm going to add the same fix to my post on pg. 46 here in a sec.)

EDIT: This tweak is now included in the one big post with all the tweaks that I made on pg. 46.

EDIT 2: Oops! Apologies, grabbed the wrong version of Meanwhile.rpy when I uploaded this one. Please re-download this for the bug fix.

Last edited:

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
I don't know why I haven't managed to get these sex scenes even if I play for a long time. How to get these sex scenes? (I see these in Game folder)

In gym, Cass and Samantha :

gymcassbjfc.jpg
gymsamanthabjfc.jpg
gymsamtitoh.jpg

And in hallway, Cass :

hallcassohlifthj6.jpg

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know why I haven't managed to get these sex scenes even if I play for a long time. How to get these sex scenes? (I see these in Game folder)

In gym, Cass and Samantha :
The first one is a gym event that can happen if Cass comes in while you are working, and asks if you want her to spot you while you work out.

The second one is a similar thing with with Samantha, if she comes in while you are working.

The third one is a random Meanwhile event that can happen between your girlfriend and Samantha, but only when you're *not* in the gym. (No particular way to get this one other than luck.)

The last one is a random hallway event that just has a small chance of happening when you leave a room, as long as Cass and your girlfriend have a relationship that is high enough.

EDIT: (There are probably a few other requirements to the last two, like Cass or Samantha having high enough lust, but it would take a bit to track those specifics down. Generally, the more lust and addiction need your GF has, the higher her relationship with the girls, the more lust they have, and the lower their relationship with you is... the more those random events open up.)

Last edited:

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
¡Guau! Encontré lo que estaba causando este error. No lo había visto en mi juego todavía porque el control de Samantha no había aumentado lo suficiente, pero logré reducir las cosas a esta línea en la lista de eventos aleatorios de Samantha:

[CÓDIGO]Evento("OH_Therapy_NTS", 0.80, requisitos=["Sam_OH_Control >= 60", "OH_hypnosis_session2 es falso", "OH_samantha_story3 = Verdadero", "player_location!= 'Samantha_Office_Menu'" ]),[/CODE]

Específicamente este bit, en la lista de requisitos:
Code:
que debería ser
Code:
Lo mejor que puedo decir es que ese signo = accidental (en lugar de "es") estaba provocando que intentara *establecer* ese valor cuando evaluaba si el jugador cumplía con los requisitos para el evento, lo que estaba causando el error.

Adjunté una copia actualizada de Mientras tanto.py que debería solucionar el problema. (Y voy a agregar la misma solución a mi publicación en la página 46 aquí en un segundo).

EDITAR: Este ajuste ahora está incluido en la publicación principal con todos los ajustes que hice en la página. 46.
[/CITA]
¡Guau! Encontré lo que estaba causando este error. No lo había visto en mi juego todavía porque el control de Samantha no había aumentado lo suficiente, pero logré reducir las cosas a esta línea en la lista de eventos aleatorios de Samantha:

[CÓDIGO]Evento("OH_Therapy_NTS", 0.80, requisitos=["Sam_OH_Control >= 60", "OH_hypnosis_session2 es falso", "OH_samantha_story3 = Verdadero", "player_location!= 'Samantha_Office_Menu'" ]),[/CODE]

Específicamente este bit, en la lista de requisitos:
Code:
que debería ser
Code:
Lo mejor que puedo decir es que ese signo = accidental (en lugar de "es") estaba provocando que intentara *establecer* ese valor cuando evaluaba si el jugador cumplía con los requisitos para el evento, lo que estaba causando el error.

Adjunté una copia actualizada de Mientras tanto.py que debería solucionar el problema. (Y voy a agregar la misma solución a mi publicación en la página 46 aquí en un segundo).

EDITAR: Este ajuste ahora está incluido en la publicación principal con todos los ajustes que hice en la página. 46.
[/CITA]
¡Nada mal! tNot bad! I love you bro, it's placed in the game folder only right?

bobdav90

Jun 11, 2017
1707665742120.png
I am trying to figure out what that little face in the bottom left represents. I know thats Darcy and if she was on the map i would interact with her but..i click on that image when its down there and nothing happens.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 3345935
I am trying to figure out what that little face in the bottom left represents. I know thats Darcy and if she was on the map i would interact with her but..i click on that image when its down there and nothing happens.
That's one of the locked areas that haven't been added yet. If you see someone down there, they're just not accessible for the moment. (I think? I've been playing with the location of the other girls hidden, so I should maybe double check that isn't being used for anything else in this latest version.)

Reactions: Malika1234

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Error:

I keep getting a lot of errors, this specific one seems to be an infinite loop or something, I dont know much programming so cant say for sure. Also, I've tried with Brochie's fixes but I still keep getting many errors, specially with Samantha's Meanwhile events, i've even tried starting a new game, but nothing

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
I keep getting a lot of errors, this specific one seems to be an infinite loop or something, I dont know much programming so cant say for sure. Also, I've tried with Brochie's fixes but I still keep getting many errors, specially with Samantha's Meanwhile events, i've even tried starting a new game, but nothing
Hmmm... I'm sorry, I really wish I knew what was happening with some of these recursion depth errors. I haven't run into any of them personally, though, and I haven't found any obvious code issues based on that error log?

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Hmmm... I'm sorry, I really wish I knew what was happening with some of these recursion depth errors. I haven't run into any of them personally, though, and I haven't found any obvious code issues based on that error log?
If you check, line 583 of core.py repeats more than 980 times, so I suspect it's that, altho I dont know how to fix it myself

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
If you check, line 583 of core.py repeats more than 980 times, so I suspect it's that, altho I dont know how to fix it myself
Yeah, that's a very basic bit of code, though. It's not anything specific to this game, just part of the underlying RenPy game engine. Something in the game specific code (the "script call" entries further up the traceback) is causing an infinite loop, or maybe it's something where just way too many items are building up on the stack? I'm not sure exactly where the issue is, unless it's just some fundamental issue with the way random events are being handled.

(I might try tweaking that room_transition / random_event function, switching a "call" out for "jump" to see if it helps. That's going to mean combing through pretty much all the random events to make sure none of them are actually relying on being able to use "return", though, so it might take me a bit.)

EDIT: Nope, that's not going to be an easy fix. Did some digging, and already found several random events that *do* use a return statement to drop back into the normal flow of things. Second best solution might be going through and making sure all the older events (that aren't using a return statement at the end) are updated so that they do, to keep things from building up on the stack... that's... a lot of work though. May or may not fool with that tonight.)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes