CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
File "game/Hallway.rpy", line 363, in script
"As the door opens you are shocked to see [OH] and Cass"
It's because the first filename used in the image statement uses the same name as the show statement, causing recursion. I fixed it a while ago in another version by renaming hallcassohlifthj.webp to hallcassohlifthj1.webp and changing the section of Hallway.rpy like so, which also fixes the scene to use an image it wasn't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
It's because the first filename used in the image statement uses the same name as the show statement, causing recursion. I fixed it a while ago in another version by renaming hallcassohlifthj.webp to hallcassohlifthj1.webp and changing the section of Hallway.rpy like so, which also fixes the scene to use an image it wasn't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah! Thanks. I had completely missed that. I might try the opposite tack (changing the image definition instead of the file name, just to make it easier to distribute the fix), but yeah, huge thanks.

EDIT: Oop, actually, that was already fixed (in a slightly different way) in the Hallway.rpy I've been using (and included in the tweaks). That explains why I wasn't seeing the error.

Wolf1114, you said you'd applied the tweaks, but you might want to double check you put everything in the correct folder and copied over the non-modified Hallway.rpy

Last edited:

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
Yeah, that's a very basic bit of code, though. It's not anything specific to this game, just part of the underlying RenPy game engine. Something in the game specific code (the "script call" entries further up the traceback) is causing an infinite loop, or maybe it's something where just way too many items are building up on the stack? I'm not sure exactly where the issue is, unless it's just some fundamental issue with the way random events are being handled.

(I might try tweaking that room_transition / random_event function, switching a "call" out for "jump" to see if it helps. That's going to mean combing through pretty much all the random events to make sure none of them are actually relying on being able to use "return", though, so it might take me a bit.)

EDIT: Nope, that's not going to be an easy fix. Did some digging, and already found several random events that *do* use a return statement to drop back into the normal flow of things. Second best solution might be going through and making sure all the older events (that aren't using a return statement at the end) are updated so that they do, to keep things from building up on the stack... that's... a lot of work though. May or may not fool with that tonight.)
Don't know if it will help but it happened for me when time was 21 and I was going to my bedroom but gf and someone else was in there. I was using urm so I just changed the variable that oh was present to get out of it

unknown294

Feb 22, 2019
Great game, some of the flaws in my opinion are you can't reliably lower the GF affection for futa. Some of the scenes are out of place or just dont make sense, like having gf cheat on you in a room your working in or having the NTS scenes before you agreed to it. The RNG of the scenes is rough, especcially samantha therapy, at like 70 control you have 8 possible scenes with her, trying to get a certain scene is a pain, also not sure if its a bug but i didnt seem to get control added during the therapy sex scenes for the MC. Overall it's still a great game, looking forward to more content.
I think an ending where MC wins, one where he gets all the futa addicted to their own/eachothers cum would be cool.
Also the tina drugged coffee rape scene is questionable, from what montanna says at the start rape isnt tolerated yet you can get drugged and raped and tina gets in no trouble, anita night time scene can also be rape depending.

Last edited:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I wish there was an option instead of just confront Or ignore. like You ask about the engagement that ur gf had and u get horny or Something to that effect
Ditto. Honestly, I wouldn't want to over complicate things, but given how some of the story lines are, a few varied responses could be warrented, but instead of adding options directly, it could be based on various thresholds.

Example: i you get far enough with samantha, she'll basically use mind control on your gf, and your overall compliance could lead to altered outcomes. For example if you are super compliant with samantha, your responses may not matter at all, as your wife's pov is you are accepting of everything she does with the other girls, so she just imagines you being supportive. Conversely, if you were super against samantha's MCing your wife, it could be a slow poison, where the wife slowly adopts the mentality, so your responses again don't matter, because she's been so molded by samantha.

Conversely engagements with Montana/Tina seems to push the idea the wife might be groomed into the more traditional cuck/humiliation route of responses and interactions.

But curious about the next update regardless, it has alot of interesting sounding content, and could make stuff with darcy hot af so here's hoping~

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Any way to get futas like Samantha, Tina and the boss one (cant remember her name).. To fuck MC in the shower? Ive seen scenes with the GF getting rammed in almost every possible room, but MC is being shunned when entering the shower with the futas. Also only futa to exploid mc in shower is Anita, Cass and Darcy looks on but does nothing.
Is it not implemented yet or do I have to do something special to get them to open up??

Cheers in advance =)

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Any way to get futas like Samantha, Tina and the boss one (cant remember her name).. To fuck MC in the shower? Ive seen scenes with the GF getting rammed in almost every possible room, but MC is being shunned when entering the shower with the futas. Also only futa to exploid mc in shower is Anita, Cass and Darcy looks on but does nothing.
Is it not implemented yet or do I have to do something special to get them to open up??

Cheers in advance =)
Tina and Samantha not yet
Cass can have a handjob - Walk in on her showering
Darcy you can have sex with - You catch her masturbating
Montanna will have sex with you - She catches you cleaning
All girls need to have 50+ lust

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Ditto. Honestly, I wouldn't want to over complicate things, but given how some of the story lines are, a few varied responses could be warrented, but instead of adding options directly, it could be based on various thresholds.

Example: i you get far enough with samantha, she'll basically use mind control on your gf, and your overall compliance could lead to altered outcomes. For example if you are super compliant with samantha, your responses may not matter at all, as your wife's pov is you are accepting of everything she does with the other girls, so she just imagines you being supportive. Conversely, if you were super against samantha's MCing your wife, it could be a slow poison, where the wife slowly adopts the mentality, so your responses again don't matter, because she's been so molded by samantha.

Conversely engagements with Montana/Tina seems to push the idea the wife might be groomed into the more traditional cuck/humiliation route of responses and interactions.

But curious about the next update regardless, it has alot of interesting sounding content, and could make stuff with darcy hot af so here's hoping~
If you don't invite Samantha into your relationship. That is what basically happens. Samantha will hypnotise your GF into suggesting it. If you refuse and her control is high enough you will agree as well. She will then even force you to watch.

She will also hypnotise you. if her control is high enough and make you suggest it. She could then even hypnotise your GF into agreeing :)

Oh also posted an update on Patreon. Has a pic of Darcy's transformation :)

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I just hope that the whole " Darcy is coming for you " won't become " Darcy is coming for you but pick GF 100 % of time "

Didn't play last up. cause mainly waiting for MC to have more to do or his / her story ( if we will ever get one ) so I will have more to play around once the time will come but may skip if as I said Darcy coming for you will be the second one.

BTW. Darcy looks great in the preview even if she gives me Mont. Vibes.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
could be mc's sister, to look for her bro/sister(depending on which gender player picked)
Torian_Media
what do you think?
I dont mind or could be GF's sister, as long as its more cuckolding for mc, i also hope GF moves in with one of the girls (you get to choose) then the second one gets seduced also, while mc also gets to have his fun with futa girls as well.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I just hope that the whole " Darcy is coming for you " won't become " Darcy is coming for you but pick GF 100 % of time "

Didn't play last up. cause mainly waiting for MC to have more to do or his / her story ( if we will ever get one ) so I will have more to play around once the time will come but may skip if as I said Darcy coming for you will be the second one.

BTW. Darcy looks great in the preview even if she gives me Mont. Vibes.
Just the player, she has no interest in your girlfriend :)

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes