sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Just started yesterday. I'm enjoying it so far. I like sharing the GF with the futas but have no interest in the MC bring with them, since he can't fuck them. Unless I missed something. lol

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Just started yesterday. I'm enjoying it so far. I like sharing the GF with the futas but have no interest in the MC bring with them, since he can't fuck them. Unless I missed something. lol
I enjoy playing with 2 female mc's. I prefer doing the sharing my GF with the futas. Hoping that the futas will eventually impregnant my GF. And maybe having a gangbang

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I've downloaded some of the fixes people have posted, but I keep running into 'loops' that I can't get out if. Usually with the GF and either Tina or Darcy behind a locked bedroom door. Did I miss a fix? Can anyone help? Also how can I trigger anal scenes with the GF?

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
I've downloaded some of the fixes people have posted, but I keep running into 'loops' that I can't get out if. Usually with the GF and either Tina or Darcy behind a locked bedroom door. Did I miss a fix? Can anyone help? Also how can I trigger anal scenes with the GF?
Which fixes did you download, and were they for the current version or an older version?

As far as I know, I don't think anyone else has posted any fixes for the current version apart from what I posted on pg. 46 ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-futa-experiment-v0-56-torian.148875/post-12905679 ). If you've tried adding any other fixes on top of that which were written for older versions, it could potentially be causing your issues.

(Also, there's no particular way to trigger anal scenes? There are just a few different scenes, with different girls, that happen to involve anal, which you run into the same way you run into the other scenes.)

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Which fixes did you download, and were they for the current version or an older version?

As far as I know, I don't think anyone else has posted any fixes for the current version apart from what I posted on pg. 46 ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-futa-experiment-v0-56-torian.148875/post-12905679 ). If you've tried adding any other fixes on top of that which were written for older versions, it could potentially be causing your issues.

(Also, there's no particular way to trigger anal scenes? There are just a few different scenes, with different girls, that happen to involve anal, which you run into the same way you run into the other scenes.)
Ok. I'll double check what I used. I think used yours and the one labeled 'futa fixes'. Of course, after I posted, I got an anal scene. :LOL:

BobiOne

May 26, 2023
Hi !
I think it's a bit repetitive at the moment and it also lacks the player's POV , but it's a very good job, very addictive, great !

qdouglas

Aug 10, 2022
What IS planned with Darcy?
If you don't invite Samantha into your relationship. That is what basically happens. Samantha will hypnotise your GF into suggesting it. If you refuse and her control is high enough you will agree as well. She will then even force you to watch.

She will also hypnotise you. if her control is high enough and make you suggest it. She could then even hypnotise your GF into agreeing :)

Oh also posted an update on Patreon. Has a pic of Darcy's transformation :)

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Torian_Media First of all, congratulations on cornering this niche market with something actually worthwhile.
I've been reading through this thread. If the game is financially successful enough for you to keep adding content, and it doesn't burn you out in the meantime, it seems the following are popular suggestions as long term goals:
1. Add another girl - preferably a female relative (sister/mother) as another piece of cannon fodder for the futas.
2. Add both "light" and "dark" paths for each of the girls.
3. Pregnancy content.
4. Add sound effects for erotic events "behind closed doors." At that point it would even be preferable to remove all descriptions, and let the player's imagination do the work.
5. This is my personal suggestion - if this would cut down significantly on the amount of work for you, I would suggest throwing a poll on your Patreon asking whether to stick the MC to a single gender. I have a suspicion the majority plays a female.

Keep up the great work.
until the maker add some ...reciprocity or mc being able to twist the arm of a few futa sometimes to get fun himself and not just be raped ...yes i do prefer to play female...only darcy as she is in the bathroom for male fun feel weird... so once 3some are in for couples share so you can do x while she does your gf or other stuff like anita reluctantly helping you with her mouth to push you to reciprocate on her ...stuff like that could be done...and would make people want to play male

Last edited:

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
If you keep running the loop where the door is locked and the GF is doing stuff with one of the futas, you can get out of the loop. It might take multiple times to break it, but eventually you'll get to where the futas and the GF are just talking at which point the loop will break and you can sleep. Version 0.6 is less buggy than 0.56. I've only getten the debug console a few times with Ver 0.6. Hope this helps.

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
If you keep running the loop where the door is locked and the GF is doing stuff with one of the futas, you can get out of the loop. It might take multiple times to break it, but eventually you'll get to where the futas and the GF are just talking at which point the loop will break and you can sleep. Version 0.6 is less buggy than 0.56. I've only getten the debug console a few times with Ver 0.6. Hope this helps.
Thanks!

Severent

Aug 28, 2021
Unfortunately this isn't the case for me. After playing 6.0 and getting the new Darcy event to trigger with her at 100 lust, she gets locked up and NEVER comes back out, even after talking to multiple characters about her and sharing multiple serums with her. She just stays in the "?" room in the bottom right on the map, which basically leaves me AND my gf one less character to interact with, that is apparently supposed to have new interactions. I messaged the dev on their subscribestar about this but no response yet.

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
Unfortunately this isn't the case for me. After playing 6.0 and getting the new Darcy event to trigger with her at 100 lust, she gets locked up and NEVER comes back out, even after talking to multiple characters about her and sharing multiple serums with her. She just stays in the "?" room in the bottom right on the map, which basically leaves me AND my gf one less character to interact with, that is apparently supposed to have new interactions. I messaged the dev on their subscribestar about this but no response yet.
Drop a link to the new version. We'll take a look at the problem. :sneaky:

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
Allow one more week to pass. They cant just let her out the next day lol.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes