thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
Unfortunately this isn't the case for me. After playing 6.0 and getting the new Darcy event to trigger with her at 100 lust, she gets locked up and NEVER comes back out, even after talking to multiple characters about her and sharing multiple serums with her. She just stays in the "?" room in the bottom right on the map, which basically leaves me AND my gf one less character to interact with, that is apparently supposed to have new interactions. I messaged the dev on their subscribestar about this but no response yet.
That happened to me initially, but eventually she came out. Did you get the Red Alert and get sent to the gym?? Also, is the door to your room unlocked? I'm sure you probably have thought about that. I'll have to think about what I did to make her finally come out, but I DO remember it was a while before the horny Darcy showed up.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There seems to be an issue with the "Vote" nechanic as a whole.
It's thoroughly impossible to actually pass it.
Within three days of starting Montanna says she's disappointed and even after having done everything asked of me, I completely failed the first week. Also, Tina's relationship score completely reset more than once. No, I am not confusing it with the Lust score. It was her relationship score.

"The girls want you to clean the bathroom."
Well, how about they get the fuck out so I can do my bloody job?!

If it were in the least bit possible to pass the assessment, with less spelling and grammatical errors* with English that doesn't sound so robotic then I would enjoy it more. I feel that the models could do with a little bit of a touch up. Under certain lighting conditions, Montanna's skin looks grey and zombie-like.

*: There are a LOT of sentences that do not end with a full stop (or period, if you speak American English).

Last edited:

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
There seems to be an issue with the "Vote" nechanic as a whole.
It's thoroughly impossible to actually pass it.
Within three days of starting Montanna says she's disappointed and even after having done everything asked of me, I completely failed the first week. Also, Tina's relationship score completely reset more than once. No, I am not confusing it with the Lust score. It was her relationship score.

"The girls want you to clean the bathroom."
Well, how about they get the fuck out so I can do my bloody job?!

If it were in the least bit possible to pass the assessment, with less spelling and grammatical errors* with English that doesn't sound so robotic then I would enjoy it more. I feel that the models could do with a little bit of a touch up. Under certain lighting conditions, Montanna's skin looks grey and zombie-like.

*: There are a LOT of sentences that do not end with a full stop (or period, if you speak American English).
Honestly, I don't think you are ever meant to get a pass on the first two weeks. It is structured in such a way that they can then introduce the option to whore out your gf, which when allowed to any one of the futa immediately raises their relationship value massively. Only by save scumming a lot to get as many interactions as possible (or just getting lucky) can you avoid getting a fail on the third vote without going down the sharing option. And the third vote is technically the only one that matters, given that you are told that it is the one where you would get a game over once the game actually has that option.

Granted, this is all assuming you play on the medium difficulty. Dunno how it works on hard.

Weird though that Tina of all of them is the one giving you issues though. Though it might just be a bug on your end.

For me my hardest to raise relationship is that therapist chick. She just doesn't have enough scenes for me to raise with any degree of consistency.

As for the models, I totally agree. Both Tina and Montana just look too corpse-like.

Last edited:

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
Dev has been quiet since the 3rd
True. I follow him on Patreon and his last post was to appoligize for being "silent" for a bit because of illness and some family stuff. Pormised a patch for ver 0.6 and was going to put out the phone update "soon". Then he went silent. That was the 3rd. Someone from Icarus said he does this from time to time. I guess we'll all have to be patient.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Not the first or the second time he has done this. Just saying. He's not reliable when it comes to patronage. Also, it's the 19th now so anyone who has it can dump it here with no regrets.

This forum started as a piracy forum and now we're waiting for public releases. It's gross.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes