Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Good update! loved the story progress and all the extra scenes added. Cant wait for threesomes and more cuckolding.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I am assuming you never went to bed early. I know it will happen if you do that while she cucks you during the day.
That is not Cucking. If you aren't witnessing it while doing the same thing it is more Open Relationship. Though, some views on definition change by country. still, days go by wasting time clicking every room over and over and barely getting anything but him submitting very easily to being a sex toy. There was no thinking about it. First Futa in his face he just took it. No build up.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I think you're just misunderstanding what that option does. It's not something you "use." It passively shows you scenes where the wife is being seduced/fucked when the MC is not in the room.
You've probably already seen these scenes and didn't realize it.
The only glimpse I get is of her walking with one woman, a random comment, then she comes home with cum on her face. There are a number of these games that hide all the action like we (MC) don't know what is happening. We know, but don't discuss, what each primary does all day. This is different from most games of consensual sex with others.

qdouglas

Aug 10, 2022
Oh trust me, I went THREE weeks, and she just stayed there. It really doesn't seem like she should be stuck there so long.
You need to follow the story through, you have to search Montanna's office for papers, view security cam footage on Darcy's computer, visit Darcy in the cell, find the key from Samantha...

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
You need to follow the story through, you have to search Montanna's office for papers, view security cam footage on Darcy's computer, visit Darcy in the cell, find the key from Samantha...
At least for me, I did the whole questline and Darcy is loose. But she never goes out of her 'hunt' mode (or whatever to call it). Even if given all of the doses, and being completely avoided all but the first day she was loose.

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
At least for me, I did the whole questline and Darcy is loose. But she never goes out of her 'hunt' mode (or whatever to call it). Even if given all of the doses, and being completely avoided all but the first day she was loose.
I also had that so it seems that there is nothing after that, but in the roadmap to 1.0 that was posted on patreon this was there: '' 0.7 Who's been naughty - Continue to replace the older animations and typos. Add in additional scenes, such as dates, and expand on the phone system. This will also include a complete revamp of the getting caught system. ''
I assume that the revamp of the getting caught system will probably include what happens when she goes back to normal

josezxr

May 13, 2019
Same. I've seen this before. I remember playing I think a development version of it, and it was pretty grindy and repetitive. Not much story, just repeat the same events over and over as you build up points with the girls (for what reason, I had no idea). No idea if this is the same as back then, haven't tried it yet, but not sure if I want to if it's going to be the same lol.

Not The Sims. I believe this is The Klub 17 (TK17).
Yes a série off 13 épisodes call honeymoon something a latina trans that fucks a guy's wife

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
This will also include a complete revamp of the getting caught system.
I think it's more towards you caughting GF and especially GF caughting MC cheating and finally some progress in this instead of GF always going " What are they doing " fits also the theme with added dates etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: heskflesk

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I really hate to be negative but I kinda dislike this update. Rather I should say the content of the update. Darcy was the meek, shy, relatively kinder character and her new content just makes her an even more aggressive Tina.
It may just be me and my preferences, but I'll probably just never let Darcy hit 100% lust

Reactions: elvolvo and menatv

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The only glimpse I get is of her walking with one woman, a random comment, then she comes home with cum on her face. There are a number of these games that hide all the action like we (MC) don't know what is happening. We know, but don't discuss, what each primary does all day. This is different from most games of consensual sex with others.
Then IDK what's broken on your end. I play the game barely even thinking about it and about half the times I do anything I'll get a scene where she's getting groped/manipulated/fucked.
Granted, I play the game on "hard" so that might be a contributing factor.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Then IDK what's broken on your end. I play the game barely even thinking about it and about half the times I do anything I'll get a scene where she's getting groped/manipulated/fucked.
Granted, I play the game on "hard" so that might be a contributing factor.
Well, I can see the images in the folder, maybe I misread what setting upon starting.
OK I just started over, as you can't change setting without it, but this seems wrong. She is doing things instantly after I set to easy, which is the opposite of what this says.
FE-difficulty.jpg

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Well, I can see the images in the folder, maybe I misread what setting upon starting.
OK I just started over, as you can't change setting without it, but this seems wrong. She is doing things instantly after I set to easy, which is the opposite of what this says.
View attachment 3466747
As weird as that may be, problem solved is problem solved I suppose. You're getting cucked either way.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 3466747
Yeah, I don't think it really matters. At least, from my experience of playing this.

For example, in my game I have it set to medium (default setting). New game, girlfriend doesn't really have any points with anyone. Lust levels are low still, so no one is horny at the moment. I see the girlfriend and Montana in Montana's room. I go there, and they are having sex on the bed. No relationship points at all for Montana, Montana and the girlfriend's lust is basically zero, but there they are. Banging away.

So yeah. It seems nothing really matters. It is all just random.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 3466747
Yeah, I don't think it really matters. At least, from my experience of playing this.

For example, in my game I have it set to medium (default setting). New game, girlfriend doesn't really have any points with anyone. Lust levels are low still, so no one is horny at the moment. I see the girlfriend and Montana in Montana's room. I go there, and they are having sex on the bed. No relationship points at all for Montana, Montana and the girlfriend's lust is basically zero, but there they are. Banging away.

So yeah. It seems nothing really matters. It is all just random.
Sounds like the difficulty settings got screwed up in this release, because they definitely worked like they were supposed to in 0.56.

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
the difficulty system is borked, kinda. what actions the gf takes are based on the affection the npcs have for the gf minus the affection they have for you and adjusted by the selected difficulty option. there's just so many bugs and half-formed features with this game that never get fixed.

dk24

Jul 10, 2020
Sorry but I really don't know how to trigger the main story events and Darcy's events.

Can anybody please tell me how to do it?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
How you get GF to talk about NTS and start that path
?
"Fail" week one and Montana will tell you the other futas want to fuck your wife.
Talk with them in their respective rooms (there's a "wait for X" option in all of them if need-be) and an option should show up to give them permission to fuck her.
Talk to your wife in your room (the aforementioned option should exist in your room as well to wait for your wife) after having the convo with any futa in question and she will then have your explicit permission to do whatever she wants with whatever futa you gave permission to fool around with.

So yeah. You don't give your wife permission to fool around in general, you give individual futas permission to fool around with her in particular.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes